In this thread, we pretend that Hillary won the election

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM
youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's better for killing myself bros......357 or 9mm?

I want to shit on that stupid whore's face and shove the shit down her throat until she chokes on shit

Why not, the press did.

This was never an option...Trump winning meant the survival of the human race

Just sold the $500 AR I bought 6 months ago for 2 grand

Hope you fags stocked up on .22

Some of you guys are alright, dont go outside tommorow.

*is dead from nuclear holocaust*

CLINTON SPIES STILL IN HIGH LEVELS OF TRUMP ADMIN

NEW EMAILS SHOW ALBANIAN-KOSOVAN SPIES WITH CLINTON, OBAMA & IRAN TIES

Just moved my set up to my bunker boys! I have enough mountain dew and twinkies to keep me through the war

i'm so glad that literal nazi lost. Sure the stock market is down 20%, my insurance premiums are up to 1000 a month for just myself, our hispanic friends are swarming over the border at record paces, and are going to war with russia, but we've only had a few isis bombings in las vegas, denver, new york, and san francisco (much better than drumpf would have stopped) and we'll be under UN control by next year, so we can all just stop worrying about things. I'm going to re-education camp next week to talk about how I supported and am a literally nazi, acknowledging it is the first step to recovery. Since then i've met new girlfriend. we mett the pizza joint down the street. pic related

Cant believe we're being drafted into this war, how can I not got drafted?

I can't believe they raised taxes even more!

OP is still a faggot. But now the country is about to collapse into financial ruin and chaos.

Well, atleast she won't have a second term guys.

Goys, is it me or is this month's estroplug a bit girthier? And what's with the color change?

>implying Sup Forums would exist

In that alternate universe, Sup Forums would no longer exist. Would have been blacklisted as per SPLC and given the power of government. We've seen through Wikileaks, Snowden, Binney, the Mueller investigation etc just how much power the FBI CIA NSA DOJ, social media and tech giants had. True fascism.

Go on, user

That Harvey Weinstein sure knows how to make movies I wonder what his secret is

I'm glad the mods banned racism on this site. It's all so much better since Hilary banned hate speech.

202 here if anyone wants to poz my neghole

Since we would have all been nuked, no more thread.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fjShQolUCcM

Came here to say the same thing.
It's the only appropriate response.

Fallout IRL

Who here trade /soymilk/?

I'm just waiting for Hilary to give me more welfare. I mean, my community has been voting for the democrats for over fifty years and somehow we're still poor...this time it'll be different!

I cannot see, my vision is being blocked by tachyon radiation, tachyons are particles that move “backwards” through what we perceive as time. They are most commonly released from massive cosmic events or nuclear fission.

God.save.the.children.

Guys, did you hear? Net neutrality was repealed! This is horrible! I fucking hate that reddit wanted that shit gone.

>goys

*this post has been censored for your own good!*

"I'M MORE PROGRESSIVE THAN ALL OF YOU GUYS. I SUFFOCATED MY 5 YEAR OLD CHILD BECAUSE POST PREGNANCY ABORTION IS A WOMEN'S RIGHT"

*blows tyrone*

>What's better for killing myself

Just say you have evidence that will lead to Hillary's arrest.

>In this thread, we pretend that Hillary won the election

HOW ABOUT NO?

youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08

Don't use anything less than a .45 or .50, with exception for the .338 Winchester Magnum.

nice ameribro. kek'd

Life's pretty comfy in my re-education camp. I don't really miss Sup Forums anymore, they were a bunch of Nazi fascist anyway. Heil Hillary!

Hello comrades. Nice day. Not too hot. Not too cold. Its perfect like Chairman Hillary's ankles. Thin... lovely. And golly gee, Huma Weiner just killed my children and dogs in a spirit cooking ritual sacrifice. Thank god they took my guns away, I may have had bad thoughts. I wouldn't want to have bad thoughts. I love Chairman Hillary, and she loves me too. Good day comrades.

Consumer 32476589

They say they've "increased chocolate rations by 25%, and yet it seems smaller?"

I had to in line 4hours to get bread.

Whats to pretend? She would have invaded Syria, shot down Russian planes, started a nuclear war and we would all be ash.

We would all be dead following the WWIII triggered after she tried setting up a no-fly zone in Syria