WE NEED A CHAMPION

>single handedly fucking obliterates the entirety of the alt right and “””””skeptic””””” community

>hundreds of multi-hour long debates, many against multiple people at once, yet has never lost

>took on Laura Southern, Roaming Millennial, Theryn Meyer, Nicholas Fuentes, and NoBullshit AT THE SAME TIME 5v1, ran circles around them and their logical fallacies leaving them a stuttering mess

m.youtube.com/watch?v=igvA7LP6IA8

>will debate anyone, whether it be major figureheads or even random Sup Forumstards

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI

Holy fuck, I can’t stand getting repeatedly BTFO like this, he is like the Ben Shapiro of the Left. Isn’t there anyone on this God forsaken board who can defeat him? If you faggots are so confident in your ideology, why don’t one of you put an end to Destiny once and for all? What are you so afraid of?

Why is he named after a stripper from Reseda?

ffs stop shitting this board up you fucken niggers
saged

youre a huge fan you post these threads every day

Destiny is a smart guy whose commitment to moderate politics and evidence lets him handily shit on uneducated right-wingers.

I would like to see him debate someone of Shapiro's calibre, though. Gentiles are easy to debate because they argue on emotion but Shapiro has a killer instinct

Destiny is a smart guy whose commitment to moderate politics and evidence lets him handily shit on uneducated right-wingers.

I would like to see him debate someone of Shapiro's calibre, though. Gentiles are easy to debate because they argue on emotion but Shapiro has a killer instinct

Honestly though, Destiny is a smart guy whose commitment to moderate politics and evidence lets him handily shit on uneducated right-wingers.

How do I actually debate him? I have zero following, no YouTube channel or a celebrity presence, but I’d be happy to

Imagine what a brainlet you'd have to be to honestly believe that destiny is good at debating.

Is this the true power of autism?

Jesus christ fuck off Cuckstiny, nobody finds you impressive

I kind of see what you guys are saying but I also kind of feel like Destiny is a smart guy whose commitment to moderate politics and evidence lets him handily shit on uneducated right-wingers.

I don’t know the specifics of how to contact him, but many of his debates are against nobodies like random viewers or shit posters from Sup Forums. He streams often, so you shouldn’t have too much trouble.

He won two debates. No Bullshit and Athene, he lost everything else.

These threads are pushed by trolls and faggots from lefty pol

Please fuck yourself you communist cuckold before i redistribute the land beneath my foot into the land within your ass

Destiny is a pedo manlet who just shouts nonsense at people between sperg attacks

What VPN are you using? Pls respond, I need it. My last VPN proved useless when I realized that 80% of the IPs were already banned.

looks like we found the des-tiny fan

someone didnt watch him get BTFO by JF

Why is destiny so fucking smug? Just look at that thumbnail.