Why is it considered racist to not like some specific culture? For example I don't like mexican culture, their music...

Why is it considered racist to not like some specific culture? For example I don't like mexican culture, their music, their traditions, their nationailism but it has nothing to do with color of skin or other phenotypes, I don't care about that.

Same with black culture, I like black people individually, I like black comedians for example, but not thei culture as a whole.

But apparently for many this is a racist view?

What is “black culture”? Black people in Georgia have nothing in common with the Siddis of India, or the Maasai of Kenya, or the Igbo of Nigeria

Because people are retarded. I hate China and their culture, but one of my closest friends is from China. We bonded on our mutual disgust for the culture.

I think you already know the answer. Leftism is a mental illness

He means afro-american culture. Don't be so dense.

>befriending self-haters

Meant to

probably considering race and culture often go hand in hand. Personally I'm pretty well travelled and there's no culture I really dislike besides "poor people culture". For example I despise poor southern hillbilly culture but I actually like wealthy gentile southern culture. Same can be said about Mexican, Arab, Asian cultures.

genteel* not gentile

Ooga booga thug life american black culture.

The same reasons why actual foriegn african students at my University fucking despise american blacks. They think they’re obnoxious pieces of shit.

Identity politics. It's the only thing the left has, since they have no real platform or groundbreaking ideas. By splitting everyone against the white patriarchy, they have united a bunch of mental midgets that will bow to their every demand. The mental illness and retardation is real.

How do you know this chick, op?

Shes from my city if Im not mistaken. Really hot, but just had a kid

I absolutely despise Norwegian culture. Taco Parties disgust me.

Yet it's okay for blacks to criticize white culture. Some even get paid for it.
>37 things wypipo ruined.
>wypipo need to stop doing X.
>We can't do X anymore because wypipo did it first.

I hate niggers because they smell and look like there going to steal something.

>Why is it considered racist to not like some specific culture
Not liking a culture isn't racist duh, only when you consciously act like a dick to someone you don't know because of their physical appearance, then that's racism.

From mexican threads. Where are you from?

Im from merida but she doesnt live here anymore. She was Miss Yucatan, although I cant say theres much competition lmao

because racism isn't real, it's a made up abstraction invented to emasculate whites and give power to coloreds

Says the serial robbery expert

Fuck I wanna motorboat dem tiddies

I imagine is difficult to get a qt in that level. I know your girls love white c*ck so much I've seen white nerdies with hot latin women a lot.

Perfectly Agree. There Are Cultures Which Are Inferior To Mine. And Cultures Which Are Superior To Mine. The Same Applies To Religion & Genetic Admixture. I Strongly Disagree With The Notion: " The Whole World Is A Village "