Rakugo

How much better would Rakugo have been if it was animated by KyoAni?

What Rakugo threads really need is studio wars shitposting, I agree.

Worse, because KyoAni couldn't avoid fucking with the source material even if their lives depended on it.

It would have been a good deal worse. KyoAni does not lend themselves well to this type of show.

It would have better animation and the writing would improve a bit.

Atleast 5 times better, but 10 times better is also not out of the question.

Half of every episode would have been flashbacks to Yakumo and Sukeroku telling each other how much of a family they are while looking at beautiful sunsets.
The other half would have been slapstick.

Sukeroku's grandson is Kiku's son.

reminder that:

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Yakumo Yurakutei is known to be THE most hung guy in tokio, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an sake bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival Ken Shimizu and Chocoball Mukai. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Konatsu's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Kiku barely able to force it past the knob, and Komatsu moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Kiku's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

This. Actually, I did the math. It's about 8 times better, roughly.

Just like Kyoani improved Flop Dragon's writing, right?

I knew this was going to become a pasta.

Rakugo didn't need to be animated at all. The medium added absolutely nothing to the story.

More forced animation and over 9000 photoshop filters wouldn't do any justice.

No, Kiku's grandson is Yota's son.

It added Akira Ishida, Yamadera Kouichi, and Megumi Hayashibara's sexy voice.

reminder that

>everyone keeping a big secret from konatsu aka the fact that she basically killed her parents
>konatsu is keeping a big secret from everyone aka the fact that kiku is most likely the father of shin

No. Sukeroku's grandson is Kiku's son.

>forced animation

It would have more queerbait and leg-shots.

>become
user, that pasta is years old, it's from Sup Forums or something.

The entire production was a forced animation.

Could have just as easily been live action or an audio drama if voice actors are that important to you

People who say this must never watch Japanese TV. Their acting is garbage but their seiyuus are great, it would've been atrocious as a live action series as all Japanese live action is.

You could say that about 99% of anime adaptation then. What's your point?

>kyoanifags actually believe animation quality makes shows good

"What do you want this time, Mother?"

She wants to know why you fucked her man.

What did the medium of animation add to Rakugo?

Yes.

animation

movement

How does it make you feel that Yakumo impregnated Konatsu? Or the fact that Konatsu did all the work during sex?

>it wouldn't have a Usagi Drop ending
>the Rakugo performances would have more character acting
>the photography would be better

feels bad man
but so drama

visuals

Really fires my neurons

Kiku should have let that little brat fall to her death.

Sound.

Reminder that Kiku thanks the Gang Boss Man for "keeping it a secret" and "doing him a favor."

Reminder that Shin is Kiku's son.

What would a live action at to Rakugo?
inb4 real people

A directing and visual style that would be impossible or hard to imitate in live-action, especially on a TV budget.

Reminder that both gangraped Konatsu.

I mean, it makes sense.

Reminder that Kiku literally tells Konatsu to get over her feelings for him before she gets older and things get complicated because she looks too much like Miyokichi.

What is it, Kyoanifags? Are you jealous of DEEN?

Reminder that Kiku thanks the Gang Boss Man for "keeping it a secret" and "doing him a favor."

Reminder that Shin is Kiku's son.

>people kneeling on pillows and being melodramatic
>requiring a budget

It was a good story, it would've been strong no matter what the medium was. You can't say that about all other anime.

>DEEN makes economical success: Konosuba
>DEEN makes a masterpiece that will be remembered for generations: Rakugo
>KyoAni makes Hibikek 2 and Flop Dragon, none of them are masterpieces and both flop.

>masterpiece that will be remembered for generations

that's pretty funny

>it would've been strong no matter what the medium was
Maybe, but anime is closer to manga than live action and or CD drama, it's also more popular, getting more people into Rakugo.

No one is jealous of a niche, mediocre looking, Usagi Drop ending tier show. At least Koe no Katachi was wholesome, won awards, supported by the government and critically acclaimed by industry and art media veterans. Keep trying to start a studio war using an outsourcing irrelevant studio.

And Kimi no na Wa pissed all over Koe no Karachi to a degree that isn't even funny.

Rakugo's manga won an award though.

Koe no Katachi is literally Shitgatsu tier, a shitty melodrama praised by retards because "it made me cry".

Kimi no Na wa wasn't made by Deen

I agree, your shit taste is funny.

I guess we'll see a generation from now

Ishida's grandpa voice was annoying to listen and ruined old Kiku for me.

No one cares about your irrelevant meme opinion

>この番外編には、子夏と八雲師匠の若かりし同居>時代が描かれています。その内容に物語上の核心や結末を含んでおりますため、ぜひ本編最後話までお読みいただいた後に、ご覧いただけましたら幸いです。

>"This bonus chapter is about the younger days of Konatsu and Master Yakumo when they lived together. Adding to the story, important matters and conclusion are included in this chapter, so I’d be glad if you read it after reading until the final chapter of the main story."

Why can't the Japanese into real people?

The meme is calling the seasonal pretty girl suffering melodrama a masterpiece.

Sup Forums can't into real people in the first place. How do you know they are wrong?

Professional critics and folks in the industry's opinions matter more than shitposting Sup Forums posters.

for you

Asians just cannot act, they can't into subtlety so their expressions and gestures are always terrible

The point is DEEN made a show that is literally better than anything KyoAni put out ever. No shit KyoAni's average is better than DEEN's, that is fucking obvious. But you pulling in another thing that KyoAni also made is irrelevant because if we're going to go that route, the only studio worth talking about at all is Ghibli plus now anything Shinkai does, because KyoAni, your precious "premium" TV anime studio, are still nobody amateurs compared to the acclaim and box office pulls those generate.

What was their favorite position? Reverse cowgirl? What's it like staring at your adoptive daughter's defenseless and bare asshole as she gyrates her hips over you?

>Asians just cannot act
That's just wrong my dude, Koreans and Indians can. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with Japs though.

I blame a lifetime of watching Japanese TV.

You're watching the garbage shit that hires popular idols or adaptations of anime shit that doesn't translate over to real life well.

There are a few adaptations like Our Little Sister and Little Forest that have perfectly fine (and good) acting that's natural and doesn't have cartoonish reactions.

She probably did it reverse cowgirl.

Deen will never make a TV anime anywhere near the likes of K-On, Nichijou or Hyouka

>fucks his dead friend's daughter
>doesn't have to earn his way to "heaven" while his dead friend and his wife had to still slave away for funds to one day make it

He really got away with it.

You've clearly never watched a Kdrama. Their acting is appalling. Their movie stars are slightly better but still mediocre.

They've made plenty of shows as bad as those 3.

they need to fucking chill. Koreans love that melodrama.

>i like comedy and moe more than character drama so anything else doesn't count

okay user

>Shingeki no Kyojin and Yuri on Ice AOTY according to Tokyo Anime Awards
Sure.

Yeah I like the Korean movies, never watched K-dramas. Although my friends apparently can't get enough of it.
Indian actors (good ones) are cool though. Probably the best in Asia.

Hyouka is a character drama.

>konatsu gets pregnant
>yakumo goes to the grace and apologizes for what he did to her
it was right under our noses.

Compared to K-ON, sure.

>This scene now

grave*

who are you quoting?

I dunno why I can take the whole kiku and konatsu deal, but pic related makes my veins boil with rage

Do you think she was also fucking Yakumo on the side while she was married to Yotaro?

Everything in indian movies is turned up to 11 all the time, and the results can be both good and bad. When actors decide to ham it up it gets insane in the best possible way

I don't even fully buy that he did it, but the fact that Kiku and Konatsu being dysfunctional as fuck was key to the show's plot is what makes me accept the situation pretty easily.

Doujins when? Usually it's the old man doing the fucking, but in this case Konatsu's probably the one who did the raping. There is no other way it could have happened.

>Animated by Kyoanus
>Better at anything
Choose one

>mfw the S1 credits theme started playing

>haven't caught up to the last few episodes
>see this post
This is just shitposting, right?

Oh yeah, even in their better movies the cheese and melodrama level can get off the charts.

No, Rakugo actually pulled a Usagi Drop.

Because their relationship is protrayed like a healthy father-daughter for most of the manga. Kiku and Konatsu had a lot of issues between them from the start.

No. Josei was a mistake.