LETS GET THIS PULLED OFF GOFUND ME. NIG NOGS CANT USE WHITE GUILT TO PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES

LETS GET THIS PULLED OFF GOFUND ME. NIG NOGS CANT USE WHITE GUILT TO PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES
links in comments

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_McMillian
archive.fo/BHZeP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gofundme com/justiceforfatdaddy

FOX NEWS

how about no you crazy boomer cuck?

also you get to use funding platforms as you want otherwise you are a censoring faggot.

so if a english nigger assaults a officer they should be able to use a crowd funding site to raise personal spending money?

>What thathave to do with anything.
Top kek. I swear niggers make me laugh but also infuriate me.

high posting my bad

Checked, how about promoting the gofundme as a FUBU thing, you know, no donations from white devils etc.

He's lucky he didn't earn his batwings. Fucking nigger should be dead.

Gofundme really really really needs some government restrictions, this shit is just becoming retarded and it's encouraging laziness and faggotry and criminal activity

justice for fat daddy. yeah hes innocent

ive sent them 5 emails and dumped main pic on the page to have it torn down twice lol

>White people are weak as fuck and can't fight!

>WAAAAHHHH, white police officers beat me up!

Niggers.

alabama here, this shit is typical for cops here, and it's not just niggers they'll beat. in my city we've had several white dudes killed by cops in recent years. one was a kid they choked to death with a flashlight "looking for drugs" after breaking his ribs, another dude beat an offduty cop in a bar fight so the cop got his buddy to pull the dude over and beat the fuck out of him, then when another (white) dude took up his case, he was found dead with a gunshot to the back of his head.

but keep sucking pig cock.

Niggers need to be totally eradicated through the use of sophisticated biological weapons

This is why I keep a low profile, go full fash with my haircut, keep my car really really clean, and always drive about five MPH under the speed limit. And if the light even starts turning yellow I slam on the brakes like Mario Andretti going into the final turn at Indy.

I also stopped carrying a gun because I think I'm safer with real criminals than roided out police who want to kill me for carrying a gun during a traffic stop.

Bumping because stupid niggers.

slamming on your breaks is just bad driving, yellow light means clear the intersection, sometimes the safest way to do that is to drive through on yellow. good call on the gun though, they'll shoot you no matter what, esp. if your hand gets within six feet of your waist, but at least they can't claim you tried to shoot them with your gun after the fact.

meant for

lol black ppl created white ppl. White ppl descend from albinism and lie about it out of shame.

that's why we give blacks trillions in welfare, to compensate them for our shame, we also supply free housing in the form of prisons

>we also supply free housing in the form of prisons
and I'll bet they didn't even send you a thank you card.

Sauce?

You live in a crumbling matrix that coddles your weak ego. You cant accept the truth. That you were created out of a deficieny disease. An artifical world just to deal with who you really are. Im not even black so say what you want about blacks. But they are not hiding. They are not cowering at reality.

Fake news, you think there are crips in fucking Troy Alabama? Kid's name is Ulysses Wilkerson.

Highly unlikely that he got wrecked for innocence though.

>tfw no midnight black mumbootu milkies

jej that fucking nigger got beaten to a pulp.

never met an alabama cop? kek.

my hometown sheriff framed a black dude for murder in the 80s. put him on death row without so much as a trial. claimed he had "money buried all over Monroeville" and he was "a member of the Dixie Mafia." he's still sheriff btw, black dude got out though.

and? It was just a nigger.

>u guys know that was over bored!

stop getting your information from nigger pseudoscience you find on youtube. it’s embarassing and really pronounces your low IQ.

how's that pork-flavored jizz go down? smooth?

i'm pretty over bored too

Imagine, we don't get a whole lot of Alabama cops in Alberta.
Keep being softy and you will get replaced. Alabama is 1/3 nigger already as it is.

>Reposts posts he made
>Thas rayciss and disgusting!

Youre just afraid of the VERy obvious. Pathetic. Nice birthmark coward. Keep running pussy. You cant deal with reality.

wow, destiny got destroyed in this debate

tell me more about shit you know nothing about

Yes, the crips and blood shit has spread everywhere because of the (((media))) even in Staten Island NYC in middle class mostly white neighborhoods you have dumbass kids claiming to be Bloods or Crips by middle school.

>justiceforfatdaddy

oh my fucking god...OH MY FUCKING GOD

Why did they not use his name and use his niggerer name? Are they this fucking retarded?

Its like their god damn children

pic related very much:This is what Jesse would look like when he sees the hashtag and go fund me name

56% amerimutts?

THANK YOU, OP user
this fucking nigger needs to hang
disappointed no livestreams of their planned rally today

see 2nd thread from this
there is an exact duplicate of this social media outrage in another state.....like they have a new JEW gameplan for white guilt

Sure, just go ahead and give me all of your American me-mes, then I can thank you for your valuable insight into Alabama policing and we can both shitpost in another thread.

>my hometown sheriff framed....
okay, Shawn
Lay off the Jewtube

What did natasha do to that guy?

>White ppl descend

1) black people are so great
2) haven't accomplished shit throughout documented history besides peanut butter

All the donations were made by white women

Why your bad? He was talking about the niggers not you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_McMillian

>All the donations were made by white women

Good job annon

Social Media is going to red pill whites on non whites at a faster rate then even their negavite behavior in the real world.

They are so blatantly racist, arrogant and threatening online.

Kek their husbands' hard-earned cash used to subsidize nigger criminals while they fantasize about bbc. Absolute cuckery

>so blatantly racist

A good ol' fashioned bullet should do.

THREAD FROM YESTERDAY ON THIS
archive.fo/BHZeP

notice how desperate they are to project a false narrative of events right away. The only purpose behind such a thing is to garner as much social media support to pollute public perception to it is near impossible to actually set the record straight with the truth.

>Drinking a full dose of ebola

Yeah I'll stick with pasteurized.

Execute niggers with impunity.

Is there any proof of him bring a gang member/attempting to thieve or are you just harassing sine woman off goyfund

The nigs will spend the entirety of money collected on shoes and electronics.
Thus the money will circulate to fuel white businesses.

>Is there any proof of him bring a gang member
are you DEAF or are you STUPID?

>The nigs will spend the entirety of money collected on

Fucking filthy fucking nigger.

Jesus he was actually a gang member? You can't make this shit up. Kid was a fucking crip with a gun and they're still trying to say he dindu nuffin.

>frozen SS meals
what are those?

It's funny and sad to see them try to emulate the language, they know what the think it sounds like and go from there
>race realism isn't real, wouldn't matter if it was

Single-serve I assume

>Jesus he was actually a gang member?

>boomer

Kys sharenigger faggot

>La'Quesha

>>La'Quesha

What do these niggers do with all the tax free money they make doing gang shit if they're still so fucking poor?

>make money
> lack impulse control
why aren't they rich?

Why are eggs muffins and potatoes in one category?

Buy drugs and bling

>Shitavious
Dead.

I get that they lack impulse control, but where does all that money go? They still dress like shit, eat like shit, etc. If I were making thousands of dollars in cash, and wasn't saving it, you'd at least be able to see all the shit I bought with it.

Didn't he get that money from selling drugs?

>Why are eggs muffins and potatoes in one category?
not sure, but I'm gonna go with, "niggers"

>see all the shit I bought with it.
deez rims ain't gun buy deyself, nikkah

>No he was merely an unlicensed pharmaceutical wholesaler. Whitey always be trying to make black entrepreneurs into criminals to keep them down.

Hey its this guy again. Havent seen you around in a while nigger0

>Justice For FatDaddy

These niggers are so fucking stupid that they're referring to him by his gang nickname. I'd say it's unbelievable, but I guess if you're stupid enough to think running from the cops and resisting arrest while armed is justifiable.

>Written by Huey Freeman
OH SHIT BOONDOCKS IS REAL

translate, please

Actually you don't. All the crowdfunding sites have a policy on not raising funds to cover bail and incidents related to criminal activity. Like getting BTFO rightfully by the police for being a nog.

>Last time I was slipping, niggas tried to dirt nap.

Previously when I wasn't paying attention, some fellow African Americans tried to kill me.

I think. I'm only 56% black, so I don't know for sure.

>cops are niggers
>niggers are niggers
1 out of 2 isn't bad.

>indians are black
Nigger albinos have complete different facial structures. Stop kidding yourself.

What's the net worth of black women?

>What's the net worth of black women?

Find them on twitter and send them his pics.