HAPPENING

Intel tells me that several high level political players have already been arrested and transported to Guantanamo Bay.

Flight logs show (you can look it up) several trips to Gitmo from DC, VA and FL. Mattis also went there.

Spread this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA
youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w
youtube.com/watch?v=9AQ3sHkufY0
youtube.com/watch?v=HZyS2yxDauQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger, that is hopefull evidence and I wish it. But I will wait to celebrate it.

Bump for hope.

yesssss

Is this unusual

RIP.....He woulda been so proud.

very. mattis is the first pentagon chief to visit guantanamo since 2002

im sure this is real news.

Leaf I need you to answer me honestly. Are you the same leaf who delivered the prophecy and posted the thread about time travel over a year ago?

>muh super secret cabal removal team has been activated by based patriots operating inside the deep state to save America
They've really fucked you guys right in your little heads, haven't they. I can't even hate you because you're victims. Psyop casualties of a quiet war...that you're losing, btw.

Q fag schizos are still here

no, im not. but i believe that theory

tfw this is all my OC

You mean that "according to your anonymous source that have direct contact with a white house insider familiar with soneone with knowledge of how the president thinks", people are already arrested.

good work

Thread?

I bet you edge to Q map and tracybeanz you tube videos. Kys

This has nothing to do with Q why do you keep bringing it up?

Mattis visit combined with AZ natguards make this a semi-happening, I would say.

>Sup Forums is one person
Only retarded boomers and newfags fall for this shit.

kys newfag

But you do though

Dudes! SEAL Team Six just asked to use my phone and then left!

HAPPENING!!!!!!

Nope.

What if he visits another base that the sec def hasn't visited this century? Will that mean something is going down there, or would that visit just be a visit and not part of your mass hallucination?

>leaf flag
>disregard

Seal team six just flew over my house!!!

it's really spooky how similar Trump looks to Patton

>Intel
The Chans
>tells me
You read it
>high level arrests have been made
No, they haven't
>and they're on their way to Guantanamo
No, they aren't

>I also get lots of STDs from the dicks I suck. Many such cases!
Ok the last one is true

it would be another piece of information to consider

there's no way this is typical. that has to be a really high amount of flights there?

Let me tell you something you little faggot.

If the benevolents dont go for the kill we fucking will. Do not fucking forget what we are capable of. The time comes soon you fucking shills and if no one else does anything about we are going to orchestrate the largest fucking shitshow of destruction you ungodly fucks could ever imagine and it will be MUCH WORSE than the IC locking up these pieces of shit.

NO. WE WILL FUCKING TEAR DOWN NORTH AMERICA, EUROPE, NZ AND AUS.

DO NOT FUCKING FORGET WHO YOURE FUCKING WITH. EXPECT US

>high level political players
I hope so. Which ones?

Excellent.

yup.

Canadians got shipped to Gitmo too. Barrick Corp

Patriot.

I just heard something outside and looked out the window and took this picture.

HAPPENING!!!!!!

But nat guard police units rotate in and out of gitmo all the time. This may come as a shock, but they don't train at the county jail for some reason.

>Intel tells me
>my high level CIA source that has sex with top level generals told me

If we do not receive confirmation of these fucks receiving justice soon we will take matters in to our own hands and believe me you wont need to rely on the government at that point when it happens.

These pieces of fucking shit are going to burn. The last thing anyone wants is the fucking chans going full revolution. Matk my words motherfucker do not underestimate us

Prove it you larping faggot

Okay.

i hate to burst your bubble but plus ultra is a spanish motto from the age of exploration meaning further beyond.

it is said that in ancient times, the pillars of hercules were inscribed with the legend "non plus ultra" meaning "nothing further beyond" as a warning to sailors. when colombus discovered the new world, the motto "plus ultra", meaning further beyond, was adopted by the spanish court.

those tiles in mar-a-lago are imported from a spanish palace.

BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w

youtube.com/watch?v=9AQ3sHkufY0

youtube.com/watch?v=HZyS2yxDauQ

Who was on the flight out of LA?
I just want to tell you OP that I still believe, but that I am no longer able to care without solid evidence.
I'll react when the time is right. Until then; skeptical belief.

Proves nothing. You’re still a larping faggot.
Tits or gtfo

>video length 4:44
I know what was meant by this.

Ayyyyyyyyy #MeToo

You're retarded, the phrase was adopted by Tesla from a Japanese manga known as 'Boku no Pico Academia' pic related.
Nothing to do with spanish.

>plus ultra society

the site you took that from was for a real-world "scavenger hunt" of sorts to promote the disney movie Tomrrowland. I was a part of it. It was actually really cool until we figured out what it was for

>leaf
>Intel

there have been enough of these unusual incidents lately that i'm 100% SOMETHING is happening behind the scenes.

the saudi coup, the atlanta blackout, the plane they recalled to LA. little minor incidents, not even blips on the average person's radar, but to anyone who pays close attention, signals that something is amiss.

the past year it's been as if all the filthy black ichor that lies just below the surface of society is uncovered and flowing free, almost as if a swamp somwhere is being drained.

fake and gay

kys VPN Jew.

(((scavenger hunt)))

everything has a meaning

What perfect karma it would be for the corrupt to end up in the gitmo

You do realize the ARG was based on the actual secret society right?

Add to that the Hollywood shoah and the CEO's stepping down for no reason. Did you catch that thread? Circulating a list of many of them on here lately.
The draining of the muck is definitely happening.

>almost like the swamp is being drained....
Zero arrests.

There is no drainage until there is arrests

>Trump like figure, tall blonde and strong
>The hero that will save society
>Uses the phrase 'Plus Ultra'
>Came out in 2014
Anyone else feel like Japan is in the know somehow?

How do you know there have been zero arrests....Arrests don't have to be public. The trials will though.

There's been plenty of resignations though.
Arrests would bring retaliation in many forms.
Resignations allows those who I wish couldn't to save face and provide intel in exchange for their relative freedom.
Plus they can always be rounded up later it's not like they are going anywhere.
Also the whole point of this thread is that there might be arrests going on right now (which I wouldn't echo without proof).

nigger watch a documentary about how they took down the mob

it was a bitch and a half and it took years before high profile arrests were made. this is beyond the mob, this is a shadow government that has infiltrated the highest ranks of every american institution. they control the media and the social media and the investigative authorities tasked with bringing them to justice.

Mega said it too. It's happening all right! Finally! I love that Mattis stuck them in there! Hopefully Skippy Podesta !

Are you guys delusional?

Trump's campaign manager and staffer were arrested.

The swamp is coming from Trump and the rest of the RNC.

Reminder everyone. Ignore anyone pushing Namefags like Mega user or Q they are zionist faggots

she said anything else?

ZIONIST LARP.

Its designed to appear that way

Exactly!

The right thinks Mueller is corrupt and going to try and take down Trump.

The left has put everything into Mueller and their faith that he will take down Trump.

When Mueller announces his findings they will both have to listen to him and everyone (other than Sup Forums, will be shocked)

Meh, I find it hard to believe "lots" of people have been shipped anywhere, or arrested.
It's just too hard to keep that many secretes. Some wife, or kid, someone, would say something.
Just like the ankle bracelets, such bullshit. Those things are pretty big, and the boot doesn't give any wiggle room, it's snug to your leg.
I'm not holding my breathe
Q faggots still cannot even provide a single piece of evidence that he has predicted anything. Keep asking, not even an attempt made.

Why are you trying to associate us with Q? MegaFaggot and Q are both Zionist psy ops.