Obie Trice and his white driver

youtube.com/watch?v=r4S2EtN1NeE

Sup Forums, why are American niggers so maddening to me? I don't even live among them.

Why is this guy talking behind driver's back? (at 18:30)

Why do they act like monkeys who have an electrode implanted to their brain making them say the word 'raycis' incessantly as a way to name call white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/LVkJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First thought.... literally who?

Let me do an internet search.

Oh, ok. A rapper AKA a worthless humanoid creature.

Let's see what his wiki says. Dumb gorilla was shot in the head. Obviously no damage because lack of brain matter to begin with.

Oh......and he wants some gubnant money. No surprises here.

thank you for answering
this is not about him as a has-been rapper but rather about him being a typical pro-black. why am I so irritated by him?

I have no idea who this is, but he's acting just as any America nigger does. Why do you think we want them gone so bad? All they do is cause problems, and constantly complain.

These foot ball players are making millions of dollars...

He's in the right place, Detroit is horribly corrupt since it's run by niggers

GUD THREAD, MUH NIKKAH
archive.fo/LVkJM

this is what they really think about you

Is this an 80 iq way to claim that you can't create a thread more than one time? This claim is false.

NO

it means it should be circulated more because it is a vital document

muh nikka

Because niggers have the biggest victim complexes than any other race on the planet. Deep down they KNOW for a fact, they are shitty people. They know without them half of the world's problems would disappear overnight.

Niggers are the world's greatest threat, not mongoloid russians, not the insects of Chyna, not the retards of the ME, it's fucking niggers.

>biggest victim complexes

Imagine walking outside your house on a beautiful day. Your neighbors are mostly white. Go to the gas station, the worst person you see is the Indian guy who owns the shop, not the hooded nigger outside asking for gibbs ready to rob the place as soon as everyone leaves. You could finally walk through detroit, and not have to worry about being stabbed because you're a white guy. You can freely yell the word nigger a tthe top of your lungs in times square without a group of them chimping out on your face. You could visit Africa, and enjoy the wonders without the risk of some "resistance fighters" kidnapping you, and burning you inside a tire. I can keep going, but you get the point.

Fucking hell, that whole thread can turn a roastie a 180 and regret her decision making skills.

Why you would film yourself being an asshole for 40 minutes is just amazing to me.

In their minds, they aren't doing anything wrong. Its embarrassing to have to share a country with these "people". It gets even worse when your tax money is paying for most of them....

>maaaan u waycis
>... y-you waycis maaaan
>waycis muhfucka...

there, saved you 40 minutes.

ironically Obie Trice is literally only (barely) known as a rapper because he was associated with Eminem.

I moved to a nigger free area, life’s good.

All right sorry.

> it is a vital document
I don't remember anything pro-black making me so mad

no pro-blacks around?

>Obie Trice
Is that his real name? No gimmicks?

>DU U THINK AMERICA IZ RACIST!
>Said by a black man who can barely read and gang banger, who is worth lots of money.
>To a poor white old man driving him because he cant afford to retire.

Hmmm, really makes ya think.

>be nigger
>have bullet lodged in skull

RAYCISS
AY
FUKIN WAYCIS MAYNE
yo dis honkay rayciss yall

TWO!!!

Just realize since not home I am not banned. fuck american niggers. the darker this country gets the more shit this country is

Mainly because they are subhumans. They have near retardation level IQs, little to no morals or other human qualities, and are hypersexual and hyperviolent. They are they eternal victims and know nothing else. It is how they survive. Blacks have already chartered the ship for their own extinction or at least banishment from this country. Most non black americans (even liberals), hate blacks. And every single day, the hate intensifies. Right now half the country would support sending them all to Africa. Can you imagine in 50 yrs how bad it is going to be for them if the trend continues? In 50 yrs, its quite possible that the majority of the country, even if its le 40% then, would support actual genocide.

Why were you banned?

hahah this nigger is so damn stupid the memes just write themselves

The Jew taught them they get free shit if they say raysis a lot.

I posted a picture of the cash me outside girl from her tweeter. I guess they thought it was CP. times have changed on this site.

>(even liberals), hate blacks
Are you sure?

I have a legitimate inkling that many of /ourguys/ are gonna take things over within the next generation and a lot of people are gonna die. No reason except that we're smart, we're right, and we're getting really pissed off. When the white man really comes after you he can wipe you off the face of the earth

>wipe you off the face of the earth

this isthe best pic ive ever seen

>fuck these honkeys
>nah i dont fuck wid deez honkeys
>white people be wack
>white people be wack
>white people be wack
>faggot
>faggot
the rest

two trailer park girls go round the outside

What does this pic mean?

he's just drunk.

But, generally, black people have an issue with externalizing and projecting. That's why there is actually a problem with black people.

It's kinda sad.

wow fuck our ancestors for detribalizing the blacks and scattering them around the world. If only we had left them in africa fuck!!!

>obie trice, fake name, all gimmicks

>OBie trice real name no gimmicks!
>I'm a dumbass nigga don't understand physics!
>Tried to be in d12 but didn't have the lyrics
>now I'm a shit stirrer, race baiter to be specific.

>mongoloid russians
Hey, I'm white (although with brown eyes).

Don't expect niggers to ever be intelligent. This nigger is just a nigger.

>wut war wuz you in?
>vietnam
>but dere wuz a war here doe... on racism

leeeeeeeel

There wasn't? You can say metaphorically that human right movement was a war.

The audacity of him using this “war on racism” to counter the Vietnam war as if it was just as devastating is what’s hilarious

It's funny, because the dude who swatted the guy is either a light skinned nog or a spic. Pretty sure at least one other is as well due to the use of "nigga" in the twitter messages.

wtf

They DINNDU NUFFIN IT'S ALWAYS WHITEY'S FAULT
SHEEEEEEEEEIT

Niggers are professional victims. Thats been their "job" since the beginning. They love racism because without it they cant be victims. They will have to get their shit together and work like the rest of us. Thats why they are so hyper obsessed with "being black". I speak the 100% truth.