Why does everyone hate them so much...

Why does everyone hate them so much ? I was reading on some Balkan history and it looks like everyone in the region has genocided them. In 2nd world war Croats killed one million alone in camps and then in the 1990s Croats Bosnians and Albanians genocided them yet again.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis
globalresearch.ca/kosovo-europe-s-mafia-state-hub-of-the-eu-nato-drug-trail/22486
google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN0FY1FK20140729
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

After so many genocide attempts one should learn to just kys

Also 1 million is a meme number

2 million a meme number?
never zaboravi the 4 mil dead serbs ante
the 8 million massacred orthodox aryans will be a stain on your country and your people for millenia to come

>In 2nd world war Croats killed one million alone in camps
Is dis true?

success breads jealousy

They caused ww1

also /thread and sage

>Slavs

>getting genocided every time you sperg out
>success
i guess Trudeau must have serbian roots because you take "if you kill your enemy they win" to a new level

Yo Poles, read it up and stop bitching.

>In 2nd world war Croats killed one million alone in camps
Never happened.

The 1 million number was made up by commies to justify controlling yugoslavia and screw over Croatians. The real number is well under 100k

Trudeau never said that. All he did was acknowledge that the point of modern warfare is generally to avoid fucking up civs.

Which is a milqtoast observation of basic post-ww2 military doctrine, nothing controversial about it.

You just regurgitate it because you hear things that you like and don't check to see if it's true, because that's what Sup Forums is now.

it's actually between 200 and 300k in total

anyways this is a bait thread so don't forget to SAGE

Well i will admit rading about it immediately brought some red flags to my mind, reminded me of crocodile tears muh 70 gorillion screeches from Jews. On one hand if everyone around Serbia hates them and genocided them a million times i think they are probably at fault like jews taht have been expelled from every country. On the other hand if the reports are true its really fcuked up that 1 million of them alone died in 2nd world war (didnt count earlier history or 1990s etc)

> Why does everyone hate them so much?
Not everyone. Just anti-Christians.

Mostly those, who deem themselves Christians in "this is all just medieval anecdotes and stories" way. The cancer of the white world.

They hate Serbs for their own deed of helping muds to destroy Serb homeland.

Hitler gave their lands to muds just after 30 years of them getting it back from muds after 500 years of ottoman shit. And this is the real reason to despise him really.
> helping muds over Christians
That was the one public step to degeneracy Cuckolicism resides in today.

And btw, this is not "just medieval anecdotes and stories".

PADE SNEG A VREME NIJE, MOJU TUGU OD TEBE KRIJE

Number does not matter. What matters is cuckolics fighting for saracenes.
> bc muh civil rights
This is unforgivable deed for any Christian.
And no, you can not blame everything on fake news.

>helping muds over Christians
Because killing fellow christians to please your muslim overlords is something the s*rbs would never do.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis

>Why does everyone hate them so much?
Lolwut? Nobody outside the Balkans gives a fuck about Serbia. They're not even important enough to hate. If it wasn't for threads on Sup Forums, I would literally forget that they even exist.

> it was only 200k, so it is totally fine to kill serbs and support muds
> le 20 years later
> muh degeneracy muh islamization
Eat it. You asked for it.

You do realize we have also genocided everybody around us?

This. Serbs are subhuman mongrels. Hitler knew what to do with them. For every German soldier killed, 100 serbitch peasants got killed. In the rest of Europe it was only 1 for 10.

i wonder who could be behind this post under a meme flag

you got genocided by fuckin cops dude, remember that

SRBIJA DO TOKIJA

They stole clay from the one Nation that tolerated them. Now they are left on their own, to be cannibalized by the subhuman neighbours.

Its because they're the strongest race goy

Around 80k jews and serbs in Croatia's biggest death camp, alltogether nowhere near 1m.

70k is the current official figure, and even that is still to be proven.

it was 100k+ in jasenovac though, but so far 80k are identified

Because the wild animals need culling once in a while.

No they are not identified nor 100k bodies were found.

they are, there is a list compiled of 80k names. others aren't either found nor identified because your government refuses to do detailed investigation which would put an end to it (i wonder why)

wasnt ante's wife a jew?

Serbs are degenerate. Offspring of Turks.

the whole ustashe leadership was actually ridden with jews

Wtf, is this slav-infested Untermenschen thread.
Is this like some rebellion?

Romanians don't hate them I think

So my personal theory

The Clintons used the 90s Balkan conflict to start or get in on an organ trafficking hub. For whatever reason people in that region are packed full of stem cells and live much longer than average. You don't have to look very far to see the organ trafficking problem specifically in Albania and Macedonia which based on HRCs emails she's very involved/interested in despite never talking about it irl

I believe every Croat would be for digging the area. I am certain that no more than 10k bodies would be found.

Your personal theory is stupid. A bit deeper and complex analysis is needed not only for Yougoslavia but for other historical events.

This.

I think it's mainly croats and alboturks. I've seen this same thread pop up hundreds of times on KC, Sup Forums and Sup Forums and it usually ends after some balkan buttblasting. Croatia hate threads get similar amounts of attention. However, it's usually the Albanian hate threads that garner the most international hate.

This isn't me trying to defend serbs/croats saying "Look, at least they're hated *less* than this other group!!!!!" It's just something I've noticed over the years.
>inb4 Jovan Jovanovic
>inb4 Franjo Guberica
>inb4 Stefan Stefanopoulos

>organ trafficking meme

20 years later and the Serbs' muhhh organ trafficking albanian lie has yet to provide even a single shred of evidence this ever happened. Probably one of the greatest psyops the Serbs have ever done, almost as good as the Dorde Martinovic incident with the Serb villager sticking a bottle up his ass, getting injured and, no joke, blaming Albanians for this which actually caused fucking nationwide protests.

Lol u wot, Albania is famous all over europe for cocaine and organ trafficking without anybody having to point it out

>with the Serb villager sticking a bottle up his ass
Wtf sauce?

It's not a meme you fucking mongoloid it's actually a well known fact that you obviously never looked into. Albania is literally known as the major organ trafficking hubs on earth

>entire world commits sudoku

noice omnicide my friend

>organ trafficking meme
It's not a meme. Organ trafficking and ajvar smuggling are the only things keeping the albanian mercedes mafia in business.

>t. Shklaji Hoxha
Are you fucking retarded?
Even Americans, as oblivious to the world as we are, understand the reality of Albanian organ trafficking. It doesn't just stop there, Kosovo is in itself a fucking mafia run state.
globalresearch.ca/kosovo-europe-s-mafia-state-hub-of-the-eu-nato-drug-trail/22486

Wtf is this infowars tier website?

What the fuck is that shill tier flag you dicknosed moron

Still looking for the worlds shortest book: Serb war heroes.

google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN0FY1FK20140729

Because we Serbs are numerically (with diaspora), strategically, militarily and culturally the strongest people on the Balkans.
Without foreign intervention we would in short order re-establish a new Yugoslavia simply because we are the strongest by far.
This will not change in 10 years, not will it be different in 100 years, just like it was the case 100 years ago.
So all neighbours feel threatened by us, which they should. The day the US looses influence on the Balkans you can expect our military to invade the neighbouring countries or that we take them over in a "soft" way.

>Why does everyone hate them so much ?

They are jelly of us. No idea why but they are always jelly and butthurt.

Sup Forums hardly represents the average person, so no not everyone hates them

exactly, there's really nothing to be jealous of. your entire history is composed of losing wars and licking someone's boot, quite fascinating really.

wrong nigger

No one genocides them. Peasants killed them while trying to invade or genocide/bully us.
Literally the weakest people in Europe.

all ex-yu are not real slavs, mostly niggar mixed, see the result for yourself, prove me wrong

SkanderKek

You miss something. Balls, morale and spirit.
We could have peace and love in Balkans but you have to be delusional We wuzers(Sth we have too but not as much as you)

Sad truth

Really? It isn't something else? Like some green stuff? 100% Natural Skanderkush?

saya the tatar who got absolutely BTFOd in the last three major wars, kek
stay assblasted, though :^)

Google it lad.
Some Serb farmer said some Albos did it.
It was proved self inflicted i remember.

*says

Weed lad. Just weed. Jews are known for organs, here too, Çifuts.

>Balls, morale and spirit.

fucking kek, name one country who is not niggar tier from ex-yu

you can't, that's why you are here

Unironically kys

Only muslims or other anti whites don´t like them.

Romanians are neutral as always. Have a friendly attitude towards greek and albanians.

the man was a victim, so no he couldn't have done that by himself. the whole incident was swept under the rug later and he was falsely accused

You mean"Civilised" discussion you mean? good man.

THAT WAS THE BOTTLE!?
Did they capture and execute them?
Humanityless behaviour

Your pretty good at basketball and being the fun drunk guy at parties.

You're*

test

Croatia, Slovenia. More civilised than Europe now.

sadly no, the commies made sure the perpetrators were never found for the sake of >le brotherhood and unity
although at the late age, the man died of wounds caused by that atrocity

both rape niggar fest. civilised?? lol, you don't know what this means

"Jelly" of ....?
Your whole national pride is in killing a couple of Croatian and Albanian peasants.
Your biggest national day is a fucking retreat which ended in a massacre by some Albanian albs

>Croatia and Slovenia the rape nigger feast of Europe

While Sweden Germany and France exist.
Kek

They are on the grand tour this week
Seems like it's worth a visit
Beautiful women

haha, you make a confusion between temporary visitors with unsure future with your natives... nono

it seems you know nothing about the history we were major factor in, even less about our national pride. stop embarrassing yourself

ZA DOM SPREMNI !

Why everyone hates Serbs;

Scream remove kebab..Never removed themselves, they were under Ottoman occupation and the Turks bread them

Started WW1....A good helper to Zionists, also friends with the British another zionists helper

Never read the Yugoslavia Constitution which allowed for independence of states....Went to war after acted dindu nuffin

I'm so tired of this. Of all of this. It is all bait. We have to stop.

and when the fuck was sebia relevant in history?? when they took niggars rape?? yeah sure

Albanians have severe acne problems, weak recessed chins, short disproportionate bodies, and beady little hamster eyes.

i see the school holiday finally started... go back to bed, ante. it's late

>Temporary
>Visitors

>My natives
>Based Skander

No no no

Acne teenage years maybe? Personally never got them.
We literally get bullied for our "axe" chins or some shit.
Hamster eyes? Kekus maximus
Short bodies is because the commies the average height of youth from 18 to 25 is up by 20cm. I am 194 myself. Tallest guy in my neighborhood and university tho.
And beforehand that inbreed and mudslim thing is a gypsie minority problem.

Forget about slavs. They are backwards a trillion years from any real european civilization. I can understand why most of their educated people flee to normal countries. They are afraid that they get gypsi magiced by anything because somebody of their tribe 1000 years ago crossed a field of another tribe and it started raining two days later. After gypsi magic they kill you or you get butchered for no reason at all. Fucking subhuman slavs

You can see a typical kike or Jorgo setting dissent between the lovely folk of the Balkan