BASED Trump BTFO's Iran!

I'm so glad he called them out on supporting terrorism! America would never do something like that. WTF I hate Iran now xD

MAGA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He knows Israel is behind this you fool.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Then why is he saying how great these protests are?

>Inb4 muh 4D chess

Oops, does that mean that the Trump haters now support the Mullah regime ? I mean they sided with the North Korean midget, the Mullahs aren't that far away...

The entire relationship in the Middle East has been entirely contrary to how it should be. Iran should be a Persian ally and Saudi be viewed as backwards zealots. The coup fucked everything up forever; the Persian people are more cosmopolitan than Arabs and are a more natural fit with Western outlooks. The Mullahs are the reason why there is a huge divide between the West and Iran and they had good reason to hate after the stunt the CIA and Britain pulled.

He said he would decertify the Iran deal, it's still active. You're just a fucking retarded Jew.

wtf I love Iran now.

>Iran should be a Persian Ally
Western ally*

Oppressive regimes can't endure forever, which means that there is hope for the people of the United States too.

Guys Iran is actually sprouting a revolution. This was planned to take off new years before Iran could stabilize economically with Russia Eurasian union. .

CIA in action.

>OMG, every war is the same thing!
is not how men think. Perhaps it is time to let go of the age of womanly, emotionally reactive political discourse. It's time for us to learn how to process world events pragmatically, rather than according to rigid ideological reactions.

Many such cases.

Iran was our premier ally in the middle east before Islam took over like the plague.

>Iran funds terrorism
This retarded meme needs to end. It's a very clever disinformation campaign designed to take advantage of how confusing Middle Eastern affairs are. Hezbollah and Hamas have little effect on the US but normies probably think they're talking about ISIS or something. There's lying and then there's obfuscation which is much worse.

Fuck Drumpf desu.

#freeIran

This is regime change on the behest of Israel. Iran has done nothing to threaten us, in fact they should be a natural ally. Shia Muslims are not expansionists, yet we support the backwards and Wahhabist Saudi government. I guarantee you that the United States is playing a role in the local antigovernment riots. How anyone who believes in America first can support regime change at the behest of Israel is baffling.

BRAVERY
R
A
V
E
R
Y

>Call out the most obvious Greater Israel bullshit ever
>Being backed by ZOG America as usual
>N-no you're the Jew!!

Really makes me think...

>Shia are not expanding
How wrong you are. Millions of people in Iran are in poverty because of their terrorist funding to Hezbollah and Houthis in Yemen.

Whats going on is the people are being told trump will support them in overthrowing the Islamic regime. So the fire rises.

>Iran has done nothing to threaten us, in fact they should be a natural ally
Look at this nigger

You're not wrong; the CIA fucked it up

DIE FOR ISRAEL GOY
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

He is a kike puppet. Kikes hate Iran. Pretty simple desu.

>all these retards itt defending a literal Islamic theocracy

stay in /sg/ you faggots because we support Trump's decisions

The overthrow of the shah to place in a puppet was not needless. He refused to deal with the west on our terms so thus became an enemy to the west. The people even hated him for his huge spending and class divide.

Take THAT you conservative old men. The women are taking over!

Jews hate Muslims with interests in Palestine.

Put it back on. Sand negresses are disgusting. Men make them cover their faces out of shame.

M-must support zionist kikocracy instead. MIGA.

Shia Islam does not believe in expansionist jihad in the same way Sunni Islam does. Sunnis believe that the entire world must bow to Islam, whether by choice or force. Shia believe this can only happen once their Messiah appears. Every single terrorist attack that has happened in the US has been done by Sunni Muslims.

Iran hates the Jews, and Israel has manipulated us into acting for their interests. How this is not obvious to anyone with any knowledge of the Mideast is baffling. Iran threatens Israel, not the US. And we are about to overthrow Irans government and reap the consequences all of the sake of Israel. Fuck Israel, America first.

>lets get americans killed to save dune coons!
back to /ptg/ you fucking faggot

so, next time there is a protest in the US, we should see smilier sentiment yea?

There already has been? Everyone on here is well aware of guys like Soros backing Antifa / BLM, and so on.

You sound like a neoconservative kike knob sucking faggot. Every country is a right to self determination. America first means America first. Iran can open up gas chambers for all I care. It's none of our goddamn business.

>interests in Palestine

What interests? The only things to come out of Palestine are homemade missiles and grapefruit.

Unironically kinda cute senpai.

You're full of shit dude. I was in Iraq and these Iranian militias were all over the place planting IEDs and shooting at us. Fuck those Iranian shitbags they're the exact same as their Sunni cousins and they fight alongside them all the time. Like in Bosnia for example.

I'm talking about overthrowing the President for the Shah. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

It was an unmitigated disaster in a long string of CIA fuckups. That agency needs to stop overthrowing governments because it NEVER fucking works out.

How about the troops being shot at by ISIS who are funded by the Saudis? The same Saudis Trump just did a huge arms deal with.

>Siding with a muslim at all
Those are holy lands to these people. Where moohammed lived.

This is the type of shit that legitimately makes me not ever want to support Trump again. This has kike CIA operation written all over it.

>This is regime change on the behest of Israel

They are a little behind schedule
>General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

>Shabbos goy invade country on the other continent for oil shekels
>Sheit nigga they shoot at us! Fuckin animals!

No, they're in (relative to the First World) poverty because of crippling international sanctions, spearheaded by your ZOG government, that would've forced a lesser people into submission. Despite these efforts, their GDP per capita remains on par with that ofcountries like Mexico (which benefits hugely from foreign aid and from remittances sent by illegals leeching off the US taxpayer, as well as the lack of sanctions). Iran's GDP per capita is higher than pretty much all their Middle Eastern neighbours, higher than coutries like Brazil and China, and not much behind Turkey. This is despite the sanctions, mind you. Not to say that things are great, but you have to look at the situation in context. The only country coming close to the level of economic isolation is North Korea, with consequently is an abject shithole despite being populated by 106 average IQ Koreans.

Sign us up Trump. Im itching to get my chance in the middle east.

>invading Iraq for oil

Baby's first bluepill disguised as a redpill, literally OccupyWallStreet-tier. I bet you also think we invaded Afghanistan for opium or Vietnam for rubber.

It's a new map for the middle east that is the goal. Everything else are just ad hoc excuses.

This.

Should the Persian element take over again, the whole Mideast would get a lot calmer. Not sure what neocons would do with themselves. Probably start imagining existential threats in sub-Saharan Africa.

So what for you invade Iraq, shabbos goy?

>I was in Iraq
there's the problem.

if China invade Canada i would cheer Americans crossing the border to sabotage the Chinese troops.

>an unironic Iraq war supporter
People like you make me glad your kind are being cucked by niggers in your own country. Keep going to church and listen to your ZOG pastor recite the Scofield bible while your dysgenic breed is getting replaced by mudpeople, you degenerate, bloodthirsty Anglo kike.

XXDDD I know right BASED MUSLUMZ
I love muslum cock just like op.
On a serious note though, I hope they do escalate and kill each other in ridiculously gruesome ways for my entertainment. Otherwise I don't care.

etc.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

No american troops should be in the middle east. Id rather support israel and make them fight their own wars.
USA always wants puppets. You can blame the CIA for the puppet but the effect of Islamifying Iran was far worse. I blame the people of Iran for falling for Islam in the face of hardship.

he's using the people to revolt idiot

he hates Iran.

Because Saddam's Iraq was a threat to both Saudi Arabia, our gas station, and Israel, our weapons depot. It was a mistake and we should have allied with Saddam in the 90s and helped him take over Saudi Arabia because he could have actually done it, their armed forces were atrocious back then.

Maybe now the the people will get the message to give up Islam. If you also look at the context you can see massive brain drain of Iran due to their islamic republic. Theres 2 sides here. Either you are with Islam or you are with the west.

I never said I was for the war you Austrian monkey, all I said was Iranian faggots are the exact same Muslim fanatics as the Sunnis and given the chance they would ally with them as they have demonstrated multiple times.

Exactly. And Islam is losing

So basically as i said earlier. For oil shekels and the great israel. No idea why you babble about (((pills))) and then repeat the same thoughts.

>Theres 2 sides here. Either you are with Islam or you are with the west.
jesus chirst

Oh let's go back to Alabamy
Let's go see my dear old Mammy
She's fryin' eggs and cookin' hammy
That's what I like about the South

She's got baked ribs and candied yams
Those sugar-cured Virginia hams
Basement full of those berry jams
An' that's what I like about the South

Well it's way down South where the cane grows tall
Down where they say "Y'all"
You just walk right in with that Southern drawl
'Cause that's what I like about the South

Here come old Billy C
You can hear those shufflin' feet
He would rather tote than eat

Did I tell you 'bout the place called Doo-wah-diddy
It ain't no town and it ain't no city
It's just awful small, but awful pretty
That's Doo-wah-diddy

She's got backbones and turnip greens
Ham hocks and butter beans
You, me and New Orleans

Thats our prophet not yours.

By your own logic you're the one working for Shareblue or JIDF then.

You went full retard OP.

We shouldn't go in militarily but we should support their goal. Fuck Islamic fundementalism.

That's my point.. it's a controlled "revolt" just like the arab spring... Someone is very unhappy that their scheme didn't work out in Syria though, getting desperate.

kike shill detected

How are they the same you ugly mongrel? Iran supported the defense against the illegitimate US invasion of Iraq because they knew that the same Neocohens responsible had them in their sights as well. Educate yourself:
>youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Heres a red pill for you ruskie. We get the oil or these nations trade oil to each other forming some islamic caliphate super state. You are crying about anglo superiority as usual.
Hah you nailed it Muhammed. I do love burgers and capitalism.

>I was in Iraq

Huh, I wonder why they didn't like you. Having an invading occupying force next door sounds like a good way to start an open and mutually beneficial relationship!

That was the very same story at the start in Syria. How new are you?

God women are so retarded

says the cuckservative lover of kikes

I hate Trumps unwavering support for Israel, but he's the best we have. That's why we need people like Nehlen in congress. Real believers in America first. We need to kill neoconservatism dead, and that means getting rid of all these Zionists and interventionists.

why do you think iranians will give up their faith so easily? and why do you support an anti white government?

THOTS* are taking over... fixed for u

>You are crying about anglo superiority as usual.
Lol. You lost Irag. They're Iranian bitches now. Moreover your dumbass kikeslave gubment ruined middle eatern stability by killing those who kept ooga-booga tier mudslims in threat.
More moreover, mudslim migrants in europe is result of your retarded geopolitics.

No such thing as anti white government in the west. Races do not mix like you think they do. I am however against totalitarian regimes.
All Muslims are a threat. Careful not to trip on the 2 million in Moscow.

>All Muslims are a threat.
You know about them basically nothing. Keep being good shabbos goy.
>Careful not to trip on the 2 million in Moscow.
I live here, dumbo.

you fucking retard us embassies around the world promote "diversity" and "tolerance"

here they are trying to topple a pro white government through propaganda

Islam is a scourge which devours continents under its submission. Especially free countries where peace loving governments stand no chance against it. Russia combats violence with violence in order to keep muslims down. Id rather the west never get that point.

but black christians are fucking based right?

The consensus in the west was slavery thus importing blacks to america was a mistake.

thats Detroit? its hard to find a diference from africa

>filename

Shia mislims arent thread to any christian. Unlike kikes who trick you on the high level and ruin your nation. You just repeating kike propaganda and it's sad.

Muslims, all muslims are a threat to Israel and the status quo.

>people actively supporting Iran because muh joos
Fucking morons, the lot of you.

Tell that to the Serbs who fought against them and their weapons

>people actually think this is organic
holy shit how fucking retarded are you

how on earth could you see the hundreds of examples of US foreign intervention in the middle east and south america and possibly think this doesn't have agency written all over it?

who the fuck is ACTUALLY this gullible?

Fucking this. Anyone who goes against jews and israel are Shareblue shills.

Are you talking about the same Serbs bombed to hell land back by your country under Clinton?

Serbs fought with muslims and with christians if you didn knew.