West Coast Thread

I don't think we've had one of these in a while. How are things going over there anons? Is the blue wave real? What is the state most likely to flip to republican?

Other urls found in this thread:

bizjournals.com/sanjose/news/2017/05/05/juniper-networks-naren-prabhu-murder.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's only one hope for the West Coast.

>What is the state most likely to flip to republican?
None we've been ethnically cleansed.
My Family came out in the gold rush and now I'm literally a white minority in the state and city.
Fuck this shit.
I'm saving up to move to Maine so I never have to see a fucking spic again.

>don't think we've had one of these in a while
because the west coast is shit.

I am going to die lonely here so I don't have to fuck a fatty or Mexican. Better that way.

No west coast state will ever go red in a presidential election again

Jefferson would get about 3 electoral votes compared to 52 for SoCal. No one lives there

Their cancerous asses all moved to other states and are currently infecting things there.

t. Colorado

I remember a few years ago seeing something about "no-go" zones in paris where muslims basically created their own mini-societies and ruled. I remember very distinctly thinking no such thing could happen in the US, people just wouldn't tolerate that shit.

Of course, though, I would never go to Compton, or walk outside of the USC campus at night. I would never visit certain cities because I'm white and would get shot and duh why would I.

It wasn't until recently the cognitive dissonance caught up and I realized we do have the same things here. No-go zones where it is too dangerous for white people to visit.

I was out at night and going to go to a store in santa ana, pulled up to a mostly empty parking lot and was about to turn off my car when I spotted 7 spics next to a beanmobile staring at me. I NOPED out so fast my head was spinning.

I don't get the nigger hate. Spics are the greatest threat to this country. The have already turned entire municipalities into third-world shit holes too dangerous for westerners to tread.

>multicultural success story.

Fucking white liberal traitors. None of this would be possible without them.

Oregon is still nice. Rather live among white NPR listening lesbian Boomers and a few token minorities than meth heads in the sticks.

Of course the Mexican invasion is making its way here too but there's another 5-15 years of good times to be had.

How do we make it so one county gets one vote?
Oregon would be red if the entire state wasn't held hostage by Multnomah county.

It's not about electoral votes. The people in republican dominated parts of California shouldn't have most of their laws dictated to them by people living on the coast.

Californian here. Moved here 6 years ago from Republic of Texas fire a job in tech.

California going red is more possible then people think. Most of the central valley voted for Trump, even a district in Hollywood went red. It's just the coastal cities that carry the blue vote and right now everybody had circled the wagons and keeping their head low. Can't really go on the offensive if your constantly on the defensive.

Well how do we make California great again? I want them to move back.

I live in Eugene. Tweakers and homeless everywhere for half of the year, ice cold rain and gray skies during the other half.

I just want to live in a small town with white people and no degenerates. I don't understand why this has become so difficult to achieve.

I'm in WA state.

I love it here. I wish we could secede.

My brethren. Before we secede we'd have to cleanse all of Seattle and Tacoma of degenerates.

The 2018 Midterms is going to be a shit show in many states. There is a good chance that Cali will turn red if they fix the voter fraud issue.

The only thing that keeps it blue is that. NY, Illinois, and DC are the only ones that are hard blue. Demorats are going to figure that out in 2020.

everleft checking in.

Obviously, politically, theirs been a sea change that's showing ramifications.

I lived in San Jose for approx. 4 1/2 years, and life their was always chaotic and unpredictable. However, above a certain income level you generally didn't have to worry. You could insulate yourself from the issues through the sheer power of throwing money at problems. The whole machine was kept running by the illegal vote, H1B visa workers being exploited, and highly paid tech workers that had extremely short half lives because they paid 2-4K rents and drove around in leased Audis and Porches. If you were at a level where you were above it all, then you really didn't care to fix the problems because the problems actually benefited you.

Last year was unique because for the first time everybody in San Jose at all income levels were catching hell. It didn't matter what your income level was, everybody started going through their own little personal perfect storm of circumstances. And things started happening that really started signalling instability, not little manufactured chaos but events that really showed that the powers to be were losing their grasp on the situation. A big one I personally remembered was a Qualcomm exec got gunned down in a random act of violence on the front lawn of his little 1.2 million dollar house in Mountain View. The police said it was the estranged boyfriend of his daughter but I personally think that it was a random act of violence because the bad dudes have started figuring out that their are no physical barriers between them and the tech neighborhoods. It was that, combined with a few more incidents, that convinced me to pack up and stake it out in LA.

I moved out of cali this year. I was living in the inland empire. Trump bumper stickers and yard signs everywhere. Didnt see a single hillary. A few bernie. Orange county was more mixed but still a strong republican showing among the whites particularly among the more well off.

Alaska is fine as long as the assholes from down south stop coming up here. Yes even you Wash/Oregon fags you can be just as bad as Californians

tfw live in the northeast.

would trade ya assuming your not a hobo. i wanna live in the most hipster state in the country.

bizjournals.com/sanjose/news/2017/05/05/juniper-networks-naren-prabhu-murder.html

Made a mistake, it wasn't a Qualcomm exec, It was a Juniper Exec and his wife. Still, that shit isn't supposed to happen. It defeats the whole purpose of even living in that area. You don't go to school, get an education, pay all that money to live in that area just to get randomly gunned down. It breaks the whole system. It's like Trump said, you have to have law and order before you can have prosperity.

Your posts give me hope. is especially interesting.

Thanks. The reason why I haven't packed up and gone back to Texas is because I'm honestly a little addicted to this chaos. It's like high stakes gambling. I wake up everyday wondering who's going to try to fuck my day so I can fuck their day up first. And I don't know if am getting better at being a shark, or I'm protected by God but I've had some challenges out here but have persevered. The more people have tried to shut me down, the stronger I've gotten. It's really been a wild ride. I'm just really glad I was able to vote Trump as a Los Angeles county resident as a proverbial fuck you to the Democratic assholes that fired me twice from my tech jobs because I didn't fit the corporate culture. Paybacks a bitch motherfucker.

>I'm just really glad I was able to vote Trump as a Los Angeles county resident as a proverbial fuck you to the Democratic assholes
Denver county Trump voter here lmao

I moved out here back in 2006 when I was 16 in hopes of becoming a movie director. Got stuck in some fly over cities. This is more true than you'd think, it's really just the huge population areas like LA and SF that clog up the shit in the polls.

I'm in SoCal (yeah, I know)
Wishing the San Andreas Fault would give already.
Working on moving out.