Is re zero a masterpiece?

is re zero a masterpiece?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tGbo23F7KA
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/154577356/#154605410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love it or hate it but you cannot deny the impact it has had on the industry.

It's a masterclusterfuck

Nah

A masterpiece of shit.

What impact? It Hasn't even been a year

Emilia is a masterpiece.

MC is so unlikeble that whole anime is shit cuz of that

Is Emilia just a grown up Kanna?

Re:Zero is the most controversial anime since Evangelion. You cannot deny this.

I can only aprouve this post

Love it or hate it but you cannot deny the impact it has had on the industry.

None whatsoever?

>waifu bait
>masterpiece

it's time for the daily reddit raid huh?

Is that what we call it?

you've made a bold statement now back it up.

This

this actually

You mean aside from being over hyped crap that no one cares about now that it's over?

lolno

Came here to post this. Even if her show is shit EMT is great and better than waifubait rem.

The fact that you think this just goes to show the impact it had

EMD

lol, fuck no.

Get some taste OP. I know you're surrounded by shit-taste weaboos, but don't use that as an excuse. It's not even in the top 100 anime made. Possibly not even top 200.

If you want a true masterpiece, try Katanagatari

>Katanagatari
Is this bait?

Sure had an impact on Sup Forums

Impact? I know SAO impacted the industry a little and I hate that piece of shit

good "argument"

How many times do you need to ask the same question? You keep getting more or less the same answers.

This is why kids shouldn't be allowed to browse Sup Forums

overrated post

>shitposters
>trying to mix things up

there is no actual reason to hate this show ! people just hate it because it got popular and that is not an actual reason !

Taste = subjective
Now stop with this "STOP DISLIKING WHAT I LIKE" bullshit, Christ this fanbase is starting to reach metastatic levels

Normally you'd have a proper reason for disliking something. "Le reddit popular" doesn't count.

I like Re:Zero but I also browse threads of other shows and rezerofags start talking about their isekai interrupting discussion and shitposting ,then they get mad because people end up hating the show. I don't blame them for hating it after that.

i do agree the fanbase is cancer but there is a lot of anime you people like despite having a cancerous fanbase (fate series , jojo , hxh, )

"I hate it because of the fanbase" isn't a proper excuse either.

It's like hating a signature because you hate the professor that teaches it

Remember why Naruto was banned from Sup Forums? If you're a newfag you don't, because new mods are allowing Naruto threads again no sure why

Do you? Maybe you should read the pasta again.

yes because katanagarbage is shit

>this triggered

You will never fuck Rem and Ram.

not with this mentality

The show and characters were sub-par.

That's good. Both are disgusting.

Get a load of this gay.

No. I liked it but it's not even close.

shit taste senpai

No, because the ending was weak.

Yes. It is the Evangelion of our generation.

except it didn`t end yet

Digibro says it's crap, and he is right 99% of the time.

nah
this sounds like something you'd say for SAO or AOT
Re;Zero didn't have much impact

Not to disagree that it's crap, but digibro is an autist with garbage taste in anime, my friend

who's rem

Except that Re Zero made Isekai that big, nothing had more streams worldwide than it and now Isekai is the new cool in Japan. It is not only influential but amazingly directed and by far the best anime of 2016 you fucking shithead

>digibro
>k-on is the best anime
youtube.com/watch?v=3tGbo23F7KA

Well lad... Have you watched it yourself?

That's probably the best way to decide.

Digibro's a raging autist.

Nice meme, lad
SAO might not be a true Isekai in itself, but it's popularity was undoubtedly crucial to the genre, which has been pumping out shows after show long before Re;Zero came out

And no, i'm not a SAO fan, SAO is garbage, and R:Z is better (though I don't like either) but it influenced the medium, Re:Zero did not

>amazingly directed and by far the best anime of 2016 you fucking shithead

wew lets chill with the delusions, k?

he is not wrong on this one tho

except that you are retarded and you are wrong

>re:zero fans are the new sao fans

Hey, now listen here fucker, it's way better than anything you have probably ever seen and your puny little shit taste brain just couldn't handle the masterpiece laid out before you. Was there too much talking in it for you sweety? Go fuck yourself.

Hey, katanagatarikatanagatarikatanagatarikatanagatarikatanagatarikatanagatarikatanagatarikatanagatarikatanagatarikatanagatarikatanagatarikatanagatarikatanagatarikatanagatarikatanagatarikatanagatarikatanagatarikatanagatari

>digibro
You need to stop

except that you are wrong and you are retarded

I hated the anime and how rushed it was. Arc 3 was so much more, Whitefox made it so much less.
Whitefox had literally one chance to redeem themselves at the end of it. It could have been remembered, it could have echoed across Sup Forums to this day
Instead they chose the happy Emiliaending. We never got to see picrelated the literal Sup Forums incarnate and the weird goblin.

You need help

>defending digis shittaste
Ok lad

where did i say that?

Nonironically I think Re: Zero is pretty good, definitely not a masterpiece though. I'd put it somewhere in the top 5 isekais.

I don't know, I assumed that you were defending him because you responded that I need help.

Just the fact that you know some cancerous e-celeb is proof enough for that

Looks like you and me both need help then bucko

>browsing Sup Forums
>doesn't need help

Looks like me, him and you all need help then

I do deny it. It was a show that was slightly popular for a while then everyone moved on. I hardly even noticed it on Sup Forums when it was airing.

I watched some of it and then the implication that the clown was fucking the little girl that he had been grooming since she was like 5 made me wish I hadn't.

How the fuck?
How? There was literally more than 20 threads at once for some of the shitstorms of the series

Ram is also guilty.
There was a shitstorm in the webnovel threads for a reason, now anons want both Roswaal and Ram to die.

i'm a perfectly mentally healthy human being thank you very much

it's hard to say that she's guilty when she's been raised by the man since she was unable to think for herself.
Is the kid also guilty in the pedo relationship? I get that her sticking by him after his fuckups is bad, but she really doesn't know any better and rather than faulting her for stupidity I would rather fault him for manipulating her.

Yes.

>i hardly even noticed it on Sup Forums when it was airing
Then you probably didn't browse Sup Forums when it was airing. Everytime I went to Sup Forums it had at least 5 threads.

No.

Yes.

Rem is a masterpiece, the show not so much.

I'm not really sure if it can be considered a masterpiece of animation but of what I'm pretty sure is that it spawned the second worst fanbase in history of anime. Every single Remfaggot needs to choke on a dick and die a painful death.

Except its literally the other way around.

The only person who does that is shitposter-kun and its fucking retarded. Most people who talk about re:Zero just talk about it in their threads exclusively.

The last time we talked about Re:Zero outside of the threads people would harp on us calling it reddit:zero and start shitposting form there.

>Asking that question to the dedicated circlejerk that is the hatebase

Really people who honestly think the anime is remotely good or calling it a "masterpiece" is the most obvious bait for the retarded. Its been done to death, hence why people started shitting on Konosuba as well. Remember the thread spam about how "Konosuba is a masterpeice", "Konosuba is a 10/10"? Its literally done by the very same shitposter. Funny thing is, that that very same shitposter will also go into other people's threads and shitpost about Konosuba as well.

Do all popular isekai series get this treatment or something?

user, I like the series but this is complete bullshit. What impact?

>Replying to bait

Even inside our threads people still spam shitposts about it

>rezero? more like reddit:zero lmao and whatnot

I bet if you go into the archives you'll see nothing but shitposts and obvious bait regarding it. Same with the:

>no re zero ep today
and
>rezero is a masterpeice

knowing Sup Forums there is chances of it not being bait. not even kidding.

This. Last time it was talked outside of our threads we got literal shitposts of responses

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/154577356/#154605410

Yet somehow we're the cancer.