Is it too late Sup Forums? Have we crossed the point of no return...

Is it too late Sup Forums? Have we crossed the point of no return? Degenerate filth like this is constantly being pushed onto young children, do they even stand a chance anymore?

The good days are over.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Whale_(game)
youtu.be/A5sbegfCz7o?&t=21m12s
blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/puni-ana-dx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By children they only mean girls and faggots. Guys have everything they need when they're born.

it's over

Who cares? If roasties want to ruin their lives before they reach adulthood, let them.

We must never tire. We must never slacken. We must secure a future for white children.

This cultural war that we are engaged in is for the very soul of European peoples everywhere.

If I worked on an adult shop and some leftist faggots came in asking what sex toys I'd recommend for a 6 year old I'd call the police immediately

>all dildos
>children include boys
Ayyyy what the fuck.

>metro
isn't that satire?

If you're truly so nihilistic then you should just kill yourself.

If you're not nihilistic and you're just selfish, then by not caring about the fate of others you're contributing to the destruction of our society by non-action.

That future roastie could have been a loving virgin wife to someone given the right conditioning. It's up to us to provide that conditioning. Right now due to our inaction that conditioning is being provided by government, university and hollywood.

Any suggestion how to kms fast and easy ?

>constantly pushed
But it's not also I looked up the article but it doesn't come up? Is this edited or something

>Is it too late Sup Forums? Have we crossed the point of no return?

We crossed it a while ago bro. The other side is too good at making us look disreputable. The social conditioning is so good that terms like "racist", "sexist", and "conspiracy theory" can be applied to anybody without thought and immediately discredit them.

oh wait never mind I found it pretty sad

I kinda hope there is a God, so he can smite this wretched world in righteous fury.

How about FUCK NO. If they want to buy their own without me knowing, fine. But for the love of god, I will NEVER buy my own kid a sex toy.

Stand in the middle of the street Hans

fig if fruit

YES it has crossed the point of no return. All you can do now is raise and keep a good family and claim your piece in a world gone mad. You'll make mistakes, but aim true and in the end you'll get it done.

It's over isn't it?

>If you haven't shoved a dodo into your daughters pussy by the time she is 11, you are a monster.

We are going to have to kill alot of people arent we?

yep

>TFW God stopped punishing us for degeneracy because we suffer even worse in the long term that way.

Serious question, isn't this a form or act of pedophilia what the author is recommending?

This is spot on user

This board is absolutely demoralizing. I feel like I'm playing that blue whale game by coming here on a daily basis

Beautiful words user. We lose focus from time to time.

blue whale game?

Yeah its pretty much over. I'm seriously contemplating converting to islam and moving to Chechnya at this point

This is probably how the push to normalize pedophilia begins.

The audacity of these people is unbelievable.

For what? I mean specifically.

Be sure to include why this means they 'have' to die. TIA.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Whale_(game)

>converting to islam
All 3 of those violent desert religions are mind control garbage, you do not need them to live a moral life.

Get good with throwing knives, and get a front row seat at a Merkel speech to thank her for her legos

I fear this is the only way.

>too late

Only if you let it be. It's up to you and me to end this Weimar we're in.

Christians were right about the slippery slope. Time to pick a side, conservative or SJW commie. Libertarians support this free marketing.

For this madness to end, if we attempt to restore morality and nationalism, many, many people will die fighting against us and for us. The people who are ultimately behind this have been planning this for the last 80 years, they are not going away without dying.

Boys can use dildos too.

Why are you so uptight about sexuality? Are you a prude or something?

They will never be conditioned if they have economical freedom. The only way for the West to change is a real crisis and a period of poverty.

There will never be prospering capitalism without degeneracy and personal freedoms for everything and everyone.

To live in Chechnya you have to do muslim tradition things like fast ramadan and shit. You can still be secular from a philosophical standpoint though. I just like their way life and how their religion adheres to a natural order as opposed to some son of god miracle spirituality crap.

This whole thing is fucked up. Why do they have to be obsessed with kids, the whole left. From destiny to skippy.

fucking homophobe
why cant boys use dildos????

Perhaps its because your 'nationalism' and 'morality' are passe and have been shown to be severely at fault.

Why would you not, instead of trying to resurrect a past that literally can not happen (the internet alone makes it a 100% guarantee), try to forge a future based on a solid understanding of morality. Why retreat to morality of fear based on lies, violence, and human suffering?

Explain to me how wanting to murder 'so many people' and intentionally further human suffering is 'moral' or a proper aim of 'nationalism', please.

God has forsaken us

I have a friend who swears up and down his libtard roomie says his parents intitated him in incest. He was groomed for sex with his family.

Kill people? We need to cyberize ourselfs into a new species.

motherfucking checked

You think this is bad? Try /r9k/ for a little bit.
>visit Sup Forums get redpilled
>visit /r9k/ get perma-blackpilled
The only reason I haven't offed myself is becsuse of the joy opiates bring me now, and the prospect of some type of collapse of civilization.

>Implying I want to kill people
>"Forge a future based on a solid understanding of morality"
And what the fuck is that supposed to mean? >Inb4 "leave people alone and let everyone do what they want" cancer

That immune deficiency syndrome will stay with him forever too.

>the joy opiates bring me
They will bring you nothing but misery sooner rather than later, user. You've been warned.

It's not over until we're all dead, and I'm proud to say that I'm one of millions of white men and women that will be there to raise our weapons and put this filth down for good. We will put an end to this nightmare so that our children will never have to experience this degeneracy firsthand. For those of us that have been roused from sleep, there will be no more rest until we're dead. Just like said, we will never tire, never slacken, never give up, and never despair. You have to push through it. There's no stopping and no turning back now, and the only way to face this problem is head on. Keep fighting for what's right until it kills you or you emerge victorious. There is no surrender in this battle for the soul of mankind.

Vote for the AFD and die fighting.

Lol yeah it's a tabloid rag but shhhh pole must whine about something!

stfu faggot and accept yahweh as your lord and savior

post a selfie my dude

This is tame compared to the recently instituted libtard practice of mutilating children's sex organs because of "muh childish whim".

You even answering the question is almost just as fucking degenerate!!!????!!

How can you even think of the possibility that people will go there in your communities.

Dont even respond to threads like these. They only do it to get a rise and get you to react and try to trap you.

Bunch of dumb fucks!

Yes, everything is aligning.
Cryptocurrency will create the biggest bubble in our lifetimes.
It will then pop and cause the second great depression.

Yup.

West is dead

It would seem so brother. A real shame, but there's no avoiding it.

Weimar problems lead to Nazi solutions.

This shit better start within 10 years, or I'll be too old for it.

In your lifetime, (probably in 2 to 3 decades) society will be so pro-sex, parents will be encouraged to participate in their children's masturbation by instructing and helping them.

Screencap this.

They aren't people

It won't matter what you do because you will be fighting a losing battle. Liberals amd SJWs are on positions of power in media, academia and politics. Even if you teach your children the right way, even if you tell your daughters not to whore around, they won't be safe from the advances and criticism from his peers for being "different". You also won't be always around as you're more likely to be too busy working in the office or in your job to even make an impact in your children's life. The only way you can even successfully do this is if you and your family, together with a group of like minded people, stay away from society and go live in a farm or woods from far away like the Amish. If you're up to the task then convert to the Amish religion and freely give up the conviences of modern and go live like pre-industrial man. I'm willing to bet theb majority of the fatasses here on pol will give up the first week because they wont have access to the internet.

Everything except a foreskin

There is an east wind bound west, and it will obliterate all in its path, leaving nothing behind. Western civilization has forfeited everything it had come to be, all of its greatness, dignity and glory. It is going out not with a bang, but a wimper that will be silenced by a new people that will take its place.

> Guys have everything they need when they're born.
Girls do too. Vibrators aren't a necessity.

10/10 kek

>metro
>isn't that satire?
unfortunately not

>Ooooo, let me dig up that screencap from 35 years ago!

youtu.be/A5sbegfCz7o?&t=21m12s

Soon.

I never thought about it that way

It's a parent's responsibility to buy their son a Japanese loli Jsex robot

Nah the kikes are just sitting their graves deeper

No, it's not too late

I've been doing them for years. Everything is fine in moderation.

>Vote for the AFD and die fighting.
They're part of the (((System))) already.

The past will come back. This all happens in cycles. Someone or something will restore a sustainable order. The question is:

>Will it rise when a portion of the people are killed off?

>Will it rise when nearly everyone is killed off?

My bets are on the Asians cleaning this mess up when all is said and done. They like white people but they must see us as niggers at this point how we have kept letting this happen to us since rome. They will probably keep us all in cages.

Protip: don't have kids.

>Here you go son
blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/puni-ana-dx

I wonder what customs would say if they caught you ordering this. Probably off to the Gulag. Of course, Muhammed raping some kid is allowed to continue in the same school as if nothing happened. Sweden is what happens when you let women make important decisions. Don't do it. Just don't. If a woman wants to make a decision, laugh and then say "No".