Iran

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard #IRGC has opened fire on peaceful protesters in #Iran.
>Netanyahu’s office asks cabinet ministers to ‘minimize’ comments

>Iranian protesters took over the town of #Kashan (248.000 inhabitants).
Protesters took over police stations and captured weapons of the regime forces.

>Protestors in #Iran burn down a Khamenei (Iran's Supreme Religious Leader) banner.
They chant: "Don't be afraid. We are all together."

>Protestors breach walls of "Governor's compound" in city of Arak

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/947190966720630785
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/947144723575246848
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/947185686850842624
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/947199913615486976
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/947190787669942272
twitter.com/UrgentAlertNews/status/947190523118391296
twitter.com/MiloYiannopfans/status/947189995479162882
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/947190966720630785
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/947144723575246848
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/947185686850842624
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/947199913615486976
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/947190787669942272

>The Islamic Revolutionary Guard #IRGC has opened fire on peaceful protesters in #Iran.

OH SWEET JEBUS WE BETTER INVADED RIGHT NOW

And we're keeping the oil

First for tight persian refugee pussy

I just heard there was no internet in Iran, true?
This is escalating quickly.

Tehran not Iran, my bad.

Checked and granted

filthy kuffar they shud get shot

>all these babies who don't remember 2009
>mfw the CIA keeps using the same playbook
It'll be over pretty soon

MOSSAD PSY OP
>MOSSAD PSY OP
MOSSAD PSY OP
>MOSSAD PSY OP
MOSSAD PSY OP
>MOSSAD PSY OP
MOSSAD PSY OP
>MOSSAD PSY OP
MOSSAD PSY OP
>MOSSAD PSY OP
MOSSAD PSY OP
>MOSSAD PSY OP
MOSSAD PSY OP
>MOSSAD PSY OP

>PSYOP
I don’t think you understand what that means.

THIS IS FOMENTED BY THE GOVERNMENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, SAUDI ARABIA, AND ISRAEL. DO NOT FALL FOR THE PROPAGANDA.

Persians are white it's not racemixing

>Oy Vey!
>Quick Trump look at this poor people
>They need freedom now

Europe is full we don#t need more refugees.
I hope the mulahs kill all the CIA(((protesters ))) and iran should stay quite

It's definitely not race-mixing.

Even if it is, huwites would be trading up in that situation.

isn't this revolution fermented by mossad, cia again like in so many other countries? ...

Yes we have a part in it, doesn't change the fact that after years under the ayatollahs the situation is shitty and people are pissed... So we give them a little shove and a thumbs up, us and our allies are not 100% responsible for getting their people into that position that is on them , was gonna happen anyways, we just fanned the flames so what it's 4th generation warfare. What do you think is being waged on us by the communists??

((( peaceful protesters )))

spotted the mudshit diaspora

Was he based?

Big if true

twitter.com/UrgentAlertNews/status/947190523118391296

Iran is not innocent, backing Hezbollah and the drug running into America, secretly making nuclear weapons, Islamic propagandizing to push for one world under Shia Islam.... they need to be dealt with sooner than later

>usa
>huwite

*insert any amerimutt image and get assblasted*

protestors burnt down a governors office

H A P P E N I N G

good we need more happenings don't let this fire die out

>when you go full neocon

>all the hot Persian girls in my hometown are too old for me to seriously hit on them
>all the ones my age are huge whores and/or ugly as fuck

Feels bad man

Hezbollah has become a big player only recently, thiking that these religiously obscuranrist shias can push for anything outs you as a retarded boomer though at it is gulf arab funds that inflate global islamic influence at its most agressive

>Hezbollah has become a big player only recently
I wonder if that has to do with Obama giving Iran billions of dollars?

Nothing is going to happen. Tomorrow they'll start opening fire on protestors and everyone will go home with their tail between their legs like last time (2009)

>unfreezing sanctioned bank accounts is giving them billions of dollars
the brain of the boomer at work

Yeah, a billion dollars of their own money

And no, Hezbollah was big in 2006 when they fought israel and won

FUCKING HELL

WE CAN'T TAKE MORE DAMN REFUGEES!

STFU Paul Wolfowitz, Elliott Abrams, Richard Perle, Paul Bremer, Dick Cheney, or Donald Rumsfeld.

NICE !!!
I hope Persians reclaim their heritage and get rid of Islam

there internet just got turned off aswell

>I canz thinks beyond what FOX and MSNBD tellbs me

>twitter.com/UrgentAlertNews/status/947190523118391296

Thats the worst thing they can do now.
Thats when the shit gone wrong in egypt and tunesia

I've been to Kashan. Beautiful city.

Any minute now the IRG is going to dissolve the current government, install more hardliners and tear up the nuclear agreement.

While Obama’s shilled out cash and nuclear tech to support Iran’s shitty and faggit prone theocratic gov. Trump is working to overthrow it, I say good! F-ck their theocracy! And maybe the dopey Jews will cool off trying to manipulate world govs when their neighbors are no longer threatening to nuke them. Win-win.

/our guys/

Right, user?

>Donald Trump visits Saudi Arabia
>Dopey Prince Talaweed is promptly arrested
>Saudi Arabia is undergoing massive changes at the upper levels
>SA's biggest enemy is IRAN
>Trump doesn't want the Iran nuclear deal
>uprisings

COINCIDENCE??? I THINK NOT.

So these guys are secularists?

I really don't care about Iran and wish we could be stop the hostility. I'm just connecting dots.

the libs will be furious about this, they hate censorship

*insert that image of user holding that massive check*

Good fucking god. Stop being the shame of your people, you're not White, that's the end of it. Diaspora as fuck, stop shilling, no matter how much you tell other's they're mutts in response to being told the truth that you're not a person of White European ancestry, it won't make you any Whiter. Get over it. End of. Stop polluting this board you fuck. There's fucks like you making threads about Iranians being White every day and only you and other Iranians take it seriously dipshit. Get over yourself. Nobody is buying it. Stay the fuck away from the White gene pool and stop contaminating the world with your ego you retarded mother fucker.

neocons are going all-in on this one. If I was Khamenei, I'd be calling in favors right now

Hezbollah is a competent fighting force without much corruption and an extensive economic network.
In the last decades they liberalised a tiny bit even taking mideastern christians under their wing which has helped to better their situation.

Goddamn, thats 10/10

Anglo shit you do realise you too belong to muricans,iranians... English people arent white anymore

sure people who chant death to the current leader are always secular, like in Lybia, Syria, Afghanistan, iraq....
Nothing to worry goy! Everything goes according to the plan

Odd how this occurs not long after Israel, the Saudi's and the US were unsuccessful in taking over Syria and pushing the Iranians out. I am sure its just another "cohencidence".

lol now can go to the iran twitters and spot all the shills and bots

>(((protesters))) = SJWs
>Iranian government = mudslimes

there is no winning here.

"Never go full retard"

>Protestors in #Iran burn down a Khamenei (Iran's Supreme Religious Leader) banner.
This sounds fake. Brother in law and my sister live there. I know CIA plants and stuff, but holy shit if this were to actually happen, these faggots would be fucking beat to death.

Where the fuck did this conflict even come from?
Last I knew, like two days ago, Iran was liberalizing slightly and loosening restrictions on women's headscarves.
Now, people are protesting and burning shit. Where did this come from? And don't just say (((them))), that's a lazy answer. I want to actually understand this.

>Iranian Observatory for Human Rights formed in DC
Soon

Anyone got source on the takeover of Kashan?

Yes I think an Islamic State needs to be dealt with and forced to secularize. Yes I'm aware that Iran and Hezbollah and other shias are not very powerful and especially in comparison to the Sunni/salafi/wahabi axis especially in regards to Islamic propagandizing. However Mohammed bin Salman is cooperative and secularizing and has the other gulf states in line , save for qatar which he forced them all to flip on , at Trump's behest. The Sunnis can be dealt with later and are relatively controlled and monitored right now, exception being turkey and erdogan. Iran is not under any control and openly hostile, they know they are impotent and losing, this makes them very dangerous and they are willing to do anything and openly declare their intent to aid our enemies, they work with North Korea on nuclear weapon technology for example. For these reasons I think regime change is necessary.

Fuck off Noseberg, no one is falling for your war-mongering

Persian women are the most beatiful women in world, specially those in upper levels of society( read not arab, but ethnic Persian).

I would keep this bitch preggo every 9 months god damn it

Shit is hitting the fan. WW3 by the end of 2018.

King Nigger quelled the rebellion because he's a fucking mudslime apologist, Trump will help overthrow the Ayatollah.

CIA op.

CIA and Mossad

The CIA is a spook.

Word is, the protests were actually organized by hardliners to make Rouhani look bad. But people are just pissed the fuck off about the economics and it quickly spiraled out of their control.

CIA / Mossad

Thank you, it is a win. Would be a blessing for the world for Israel to not be able to use Iran as an excuse for their barbarism

(((them)))

Nothing will happen and no one gives a fuck about that shithole anyway.

I don't know how to feel about this considering I can say with 100 percent certainty that C.I.A noggery is behind this. Israel probably promised lots of good goy bucks and limited edition shekels. Saudi's probably promised to build an AMC if we overthrow Iran lol.

OH FOR fucks sake, not another country to fall to the Rothschilds, Soros, Etc, etc, etc by false flag protesting and "freedom" When does it end?

>But people are just pissed the fuck off about the economics and it quickly spiraled out of their control.
Hah.

Thanks guy is laughing his ass off right now.

Is your certainty based on anything I can evaluate? It seems to me Iranians are retarded to fall for the same CIA shit over and over again.

DOES ANYONE HAVE SOURCE FOR TAKEOVER OF KASHAN CITY BY PROTESTERS?

He was a fucking kebab you kike hating retard.

Roll for the shah to take power after the civil war.

Trump to instate a draft. Get ready to die for Israel

Nah.This here is the current actual non-meme theory I’ve seen from reputable sources.
They reverse false flagged themselves.

Anyone know if this is legitimate or is this another color revolution?

I'm sure the violence and police reaction is real, but I doubt a couple of Iranian kids are capable of taking down a town and organising thousands of protesters. Looks like the Amerigoy government is using classic commie subversion tactics to facilitate an anti Khomeini grass roots movement. It would have been more convincing if these protests took place before the sanctions were lifted, and not just when Iran was getting on its feet and rising as a legitimate regional power. Too many red flags.

Does anyone know the ideology of the rioters?

>drug running into America
i thought that was the task of the CIA?

CIA. US needs new oil fields boiiii. + Israel is scared that when syrian conflict is over people start noticing whats happening in Israel

Iran is better than Saudi you cock sucking burger.

>20 years earlier...

twitter.com/MiloYiannopfans/status/947189995479162882

Internet has been cut off in Iran. I am worried now. I don't wanna see another civil war.

It is certainly not legitimate. When you ever wonder, ask yourself who this benefits. These faggots are Soros shills and retarded puppets for Mossad.

Everybody in Iran (at least, the areas I went to, primarily Qom and Mashhad) understands that primary economic issues are because they have been sanctioned the living shit out of since post Iranian Revolution, with their only primary trading partner, domestically speaking, being Japan.

Ayatollah Khamenei talk about it a lot, and believe it or not, the people see Khamenei as a liberator from the global Jews. If this wasn't just CIA nigger bullshit, it would not be about economics.

Vassal to United States and Israel