Saitama is now the protagonist of the last anime you watched

Saitama is now the protagonist of the last anime you watched.

How does it improve the show?

>DiU

Imagine Saitama with Imagine Breaker...

Not technically the last show I've seen but still...

why does this face remind me of attack on titan

>Just rewatched OPM for the fuck of it
Nothing changes I guess

>Genos is replaced by Saitama

>improve

Here's a better one.

Replace your MC with Rance.

Trust me... its amazing.

>MC of shit series replaces MC of good series (I don't watch shit)
>how does it improve
It doesn't.

>UBW

It'd definitely be fun to see him in a Grail War.

but he would 1 shot any servant or master...

Still could be cool. Kirei trying to get under his skin, Saber's personal issues, Saitama one shotting Berserker, only for him to regenerate.

Gil seeing such a strong human might change his mind about the current state of humanity.

>Trigun

wew

Not even sure where to start on that one.

But... One punch man only would make it worse

you tell me

>Space Dandy
...?

>kek
Fuck off.

Nah

Series becomes a standard SOL since there is no sense of conflict.

Well, it'd be very weird to watch Saitama playing Rakugo...

>Kuzu no Honkai
... I honestly don't know. I guess Saitama just doesn't give a shit about any of the drama so theirs that. But he doesn't kill anyone so.... nothing really to watch.

there's*

>Schoolgirl Strikers
It's over in the first episode, which means no Odile, so it doesn't improve it at all.

>Re:Zero

he would go kill the whale and then chill in his home i guess. if emilia dies he would just kill puck.

>FMA

He can't kill the Homunculi

>Paranoia Agent

>Little Witch Academia

Well, shit, Saitama truly is the best witch

I drop it because the protagonist is now an ugly retard

>Saitama replaces the MC of Seiren

Well I can't see how Seiren could get much worse, so I suppose this is an improvement. Saitama wouldn't give enough of a shit for romances to happen. Tsuneki stays in Spain forever.

I was watching Konosuba. I guess nothing changes except some few lost jokes and Saitama will be useful with his own strength to hard carry his party of useless retards (especially Aqua, who is special needs and Megumim who is useless in dungeons, at least Dorkness can lure). In fact, I think he would just go straight to beat Demon Lord without even trying.

>Rance as protag in every harem ever
Massive improvement, 10/10 would actually watch all of them.

shokugeki no soma...hrmm...I mean I know saitama is a bachelor so clearly he can cook simple meals and the like and maybe he'd be able to prepare dishes incredibly fast due to super speed, but he doesnt really have the experience to beat any of the characters in a food war

Saitama fucking sucks at team work, it's one of his greatest flaws says ONE and the Sentai Special chapter

So... who does Saitama replace exactly?

Lil Slugger

>Love live
???

>Maid Dragon
I never thought it could get any better

>Toradora
I'd watch it

Fuck; I can hear "tadaima~" in that voice.

Why the fuck are you spamming ellipses, you cancerous newshits?

you sound mad kid...

>OPMfags in charge of not being cancer
I mean just look at all the fucking shit taste in this thread.

>Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V

I mean, he can kill anything in one punch, but he's shit at games and is known for jobbing to KINGU's in non-combat duels, so probably worse off.

>Every one adored my brother saitama, he's a great student, good at sports, and looks great. But when he comes home he's a OnePunchMan
Himouto onepunch-chan

I wish he could be the protagonist of his own goddamn show. Where the fuck are the Murata chapters?

>Shingeki no Bahamut
Nothing changes besides the ending when he gets annoyed and one shots Bahamut

>kemono friends
One punch friend?

>shsl world's strongest man
Gay boxer is screwed, and not in the sexy way. Also, Junko is dead, and GOD finally has someone to challenge. So does Saitama.

>monster
Saitama is mistaken for a doctor, asked to operate on kid johan, doesn't know how to do it, he dies. The end.

Reki wouldn't be saved

He becomes a cute witch and replaces Akko

Demon king is defeated on the first episode?

>Monster
The name just changes to "Mild Inconvenience"

desu Jotaro is kind of already Saitama in the context of DiU. Same with Josuke. Killer Queen can't stand up to either of them in a direct fight, but that's not how Kira wins fights.

Can't Saitama punch time itself to prevent Kira from going back in time?

>Gab
I didn't think anyone could be worse than her. I drop the show just like the name suggests.

I always thought Saitama was a boring character. Beating enemies with one punch isn't fun to watch. And the whole joke of "im too strong lul" got old after 3 episodes.

Only reason I continued was becasue god-tier animation by Madhouse and got-tier art by Murata

>Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
I can see it.

Blame social media for warping the written word on the Internet to be more akin to the spoken word.

>Yugioh DSOD
How is Saitama luck?

last anime I watched was Mob Psycho so pretty much nothing other than the main premise of the show

>SAO
Nothing changes

No shitty romance

>One Punch Man
Well...