Brit/pol/ - Emergency Edition

>Cartlandia’s Taste of Mongolia is Actually a Taste of Mongolia
wweek.com/restaurants/reviews/2017/12/19/cartlandias-taste-of-mongolia-is-actually-a-taste-of-mongolia/

>Somerset County Jail Offers Knitting Program for Inmates
wabi.tv/content/news/Somerset-County-Jail-Offers-Knitting-Program-for-Inmates-466847833.html

>Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez take night off parenting duty to celebrate 2017
hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2017122945052/cristiano-ronaldo-celebrates-2017-cr7-gala/

>Man Utd star Chris Smalling’s Fantasy Football team: Three Liverpool stars make it!
dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/669995/Chris-Smalling-Manchester-United-Fantasy-Football-team-Premier-League-sportgalleries

>Was 2017 the most diverse year in fashion yet? Let's hold the applause
telegraph.co.uk/fashion/style/2017-diverse-year-fashion-yet-hold-applause-now/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FBPP36xyuWU
youtube.com/watch?v=FqomBIWx83I
youtube.com/watch?v=q3fuCN2_UU0
youtube.com/watch?v=TcE8OYv3F0k
youtube.com/watch?v=_586NoZSr-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=sbscx0S3jcY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m50_K8P194M
youtube.com/watch?v=7Z-6e3zIE2k
youtube.com/watch?v=FNLR6cUqTWA
youtube.com/watch?v=52gQ1s7GzpU
youtube.com/watch?v=PYQjEgOoaVg
youtube.com/watch?v=-3qm8uIld-g
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8NokNkrlOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X4w6r3nr9OM
youtube.com/watch?v=g6lfos1ElcI
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/29/mi5-asked-loyalist-paramilitary-group-assassinate-irish-prime/
youtube.com/watch?v=sdZp5iw-UEo
youtube.com/watch?v=F4aP3GJYsfY
youtube.com/watch?v=lgBvtrH92_U
youtube.com/watch?v=9kzjjZg5xuI
youtube.com/watch?v=VqzVsq4w1DI
youtube.com/watch?v=3l76Js11yfw
youtube.com/watch?v=uHZje8tZ1IE
youtube.com/watch?v=jKVVPexoXis
youtube.com/watch?v=qydIALn_gSQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5216401/Hairstylist-arrested-snipping-customers-ear.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ojYsJi0q6ko
youtube.com/watch?v=6X6UHJwGq3E
youtube.com/watch?v=_sBxI5mb_eU
youtube.com/watch?v=D76sskI-IfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not the first time that slagposting twat got the thread deleted.

>that real drum and bass
youtube.com/watch?v=FBPP36xyuWU
youtube.com/watch?v=FqomBIWx83I
youtube.com/watch?v=q3fuCN2_UU0
youtube.com/watch?v=TcE8OYv3F0k

>he does it for free

youtube.com/watch?v=_586NoZSr-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=sbscx0S3jcY

right this was my late dinner last night
what should I have tonight ?
Trying to experiment and come up with new recipes

What's it like having the political sensibilities of a child?

Dunno ask corbyn

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m50_K8P194M

lads if ye need a hand sorting out your shithole give us a shout

BEST NEIGHBOURS

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z-6e3zIE2k
youtube.com/watch?v=FNLR6cUqTWA
youtube.com/watch?v=52gQ1s7GzpU
youtube.com/watch?v=PYQjEgOoaVg

Not an argument

Never trust the Anglo. If they're not firebombing and strafing your women and children they're colluding with Bolsheviks or Jews to bring down Europe.

Capitalism is pretty god damned awful and it was a mistake for right-wing parties all over the western world to go full retard in their glorification of it in the post-war era.

Blame thatcher

Reminder that Corn Laws were a good idea and it's the Micks' fault for not growing any cereals themselves

I wasn't trying to argue, I was just describing.

Goes deeper than that lil c.

youtube.com/watch?v=-3qm8uIld-g
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8NokNkrlOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X4w6r3nr9OM
youtube.com/watch?v=g6lfos1ElcI

>best neighbors
bad news lad

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/29/mi5-asked-loyalist-paramilitary-group-assassinate-irish-prime/

True but she was a big catalyst into the shit state we're in today by selling off labour to the cheapest people available hence migrants coming here. Partly responsible for the amount of them we have here today.

There's a video on it that Eddie/rightly used to post

youtube.com/watch?v=sdZp5iw-UEo [Rightly]

youtube.com/watch?v=F4aP3GJYsfY
youtube.com/watch?v=lgBvtrH92_U
youtube.com/watch?v=9kzjjZg5xuI
youtube.com/watch?v=VqzVsq4w1DI

>implying they were capable

Designated Leftist coined "Blatcherism", which didn't really catch on so it seems. Anyway, here's what he said

>I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Blairism, is in fact, Thatcherism/Blairism, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Blatcherism. Blairism is not an ideology unto itself, but rather another free MARKET component of a completely dysfunctional society made useful by the Thatcherite liberal economics, free-market fetishism and vital immigrant components comprising a full ideology as defined by Zizek.

>Many nations users run a modified version of the Thatcher system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Thatcherism which is widely used today is often called “The Third Way”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Thatcher system, developed by the Neoliberal propaganda agencies like the institute for economic affairs. There really is a Blairism, and these people are suffering under it, but it is just a part of the system that uses them.

>Blairism is the immigration: the program in the system that allocates the Labour-market resources to the other businesses that run within the economy. The immigration is an essential part of a neoliberal society, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete neoliberal system. Blairism is normally used in combination with the Thatcherite economics: the whole system is basically Thatcherism with pakis added, or Thatcherism/Blairism. All the so-called “Blairite” ideologies are really distributions of Thatcherism/Blairism

Thatcher gave them the idea and he implemented it 10 fold essentially.

Is there a single brit left on Sup Forums who thinks we shouldn't just take away womyns right to vote?
There is no single more destructive thing to western civilisation.

mens too

You can argue that beta soy boy numales in this society that are being brought up and are of voting age are as detrimental.

One vote for each family.

single folks dont get a vote
people who aren't reproducing dont get a vote

This. Democracy needs the gas

The genie's been let out of the bottle. It would take some momentous event to ever push that one back.

Daily reminder Rowan Atkinson is half spic and not represented of the average beady eyed anglo

whiter than you mohammed

kill yourself cunt
they have literally no power to enforce their views. they are the male bonobos of society. stronger males will kill them off with literally no opposition.
no, fuck that, we need to just remove rights from vaginas. families can have the vote through the men only.

Votes for women was certainly a mistake

But there is no way it will ever change realistically.

get it right dumbo

This is a sensible idea. The problem is though, we are getting more Americanised by the day, and the cancerous rampant individualism that is emanates from American culture is present here too. You are special. You are unique. Follow your dreams. No obligations. No duties.

women and men vote similarly. look at the stats folks.

youtube.com/watch?v=3l76Js11yfw
youtube.com/watch?v=uHZje8tZ1IE
youtube.com/watch?v=jKVVPexoXis
youtube.com/watch?v=qydIALn_gSQ

Redpill me on this new iran revolution shit?
Im a bit worried it might end up Syria 2.0

Yes there is. Just take their voting rights away.
They will do literally nothing except moan. Women have no actual power other than what turbo-orbiters have given them.
#MGTOW

I have looked at numerous stats for this and never came to this conclusion.

There aren’t many options, however, the parties pander to their target demographics, which dictates policy.

Who decides that then? Families would be arguing etc etc. I know my family one is a lefty and hates most of the stuff the rest of us believe in. So what then?

They will be chucking themselves in front of racehorses before you can say “sensible immigration policy”

people will just put it on twitter and move on 4 minutes later

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU FUCKING RACIST
YOU HATE ALL PAKIS

Universal suffrage was a mistake, honestly. Democracy as a system isn't inherently bad, but only when the people allowed to participate are vetted. You've got to exclude the ones who vote for, the steal some wording, infinite largesse from the public purse.
Giving women, specifically, the vote also incentive political parties to target individuals over families, contributing to the balkanisation of British society, so fuck that too, I suppose.

they either come to a conclusion or don't vote.

Brexit was basically identical
Women vote SLIGHTLY more for labour but not by much.

Not logical at all.

>Another rape case put down, with a bloke serving 2 year despite being innocent

I'm so glad I'm homosexual.

Who pays the bills gets the vote

Parties wouldn't be the same as they are now. Men would also get the final say.

Stop being homosexual

>40 percent of gay men and 47 percent of bisexual men have experienced sexual violence other than rape, compared to 21 percent of heterosexual men

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5216401/Hairstylist-arrested-snipping-customers-ear.html

oh sorry I thought we were talking about actual solutions that could be implemented in this age. if we can't talk about reducing immigration without being called racists, somehow I don't see what you both said happening ever

i'm not talking about practicality. i'm talking about functionality.

>Joel DeSpain

Peter Rushton is Captain Hook

well yes obviously functionally, thought the other guy and the other user were talking about practical solutions.

joe

Practical solutions = mormonism

Practical solution=comerade corbyn nuking America and Isreal at the same time

practical solutions = go back to before ww2

dirty tune

>sexual violence other than rape

That's not a rape statistic then.

Most likely talking about homophobic abuse.

Practical solutions = Rachel Riley giving me a blowie

youtube.com/watch?v=6X6UHJwGq3E

Will mummy May make it through 2018? Place your bets boys.

yes

Mark Collett is indeed a hope not hate Spy

Corbyn will be PM in 6 months

£100 she won't make it past May

I'm serious. Mormonism will be the worlds fastest growing religion soon. It's based on a white man. It's obviously a load of fucking bullshit though.

No chance.

joe.

Mummy may (pbuh) will deliver a hard brexit in Britain's best interests and win a 200 seat majority in 2021 ushering in a new age of strength and stability

>fastest growing religion
not saying islam. fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=_sBxI5mb_eU

she makes me sad

yeah deffo kyd

>Mormonism will be the worlds fastest growing religion
Only becuase the ones in america have 6 gorjillion kids a woman and 7 wives, it would take a long time to spread here in any reasonable number, plus most Mormons in Britian are London wogs

219 tonight you fucking degenerate swinebag.

>Have religion with one member
>Convince 2 people to join
>300% growth rate

Alright let me try again.

Practical solutions - Impregnate a chinese woman and fuck off all this white nationalist shit

aye mate, just watching the darts atm then a bit of black mirror before the prelims.

hope khabib gets headkicked to oblivian and holm also headkicks that huemonkey to mars.

Dead – End issues that Held Us Back

Practical solutions - invent a time machine and live in the comfy 19th or 20th century.
high iq

fuck that. i'd be looking around thinking 'you fucking faggots didn't do good enough'

youtube.com/watch?v=D76sskI-IfI

Why does Sup Forums have such hard on for east Asian women? Is it anime?

There are none. Positive change cannot come about without some massive shift in the zeitgeist, and if the events of the last 5 years weren't enough to cause that we're beyond all hope.