What would Jesus think about the modern world?

What would Jesus think about the modern world?

Thats like asking what Captain Ahab would think.

Jesus wasn't a real person, dummy.

>pic related

Read the book of Revelation

Why? Was the Book of Revelation written by Jesus, or something?

He would take out his whip to thrash the bankers.

>Blue eyes
>Pale skin
>Neatly combed hair and trimmed beard

What's up with Christians portraying Jesus like this? Do they honestly think a man who worked with his hands and spent a lot of time in the desert would look like that?

>implying anglos can read anything not written in aryan blood

>think

He's right here, he's right behind you, he's everywhere at once, he's seeing and even listening to your thoughts.

To answer you question, things are following according to scripture, the ends times, etc.

But ultimately, the host of heaven must step back and merely observe, only the Almighty can decide to intervene in human matters and that time is not now. Right now is a period of fishing for souls who are the elected of God created before the world was form, those who will undoubtedly know who their Father is. The stragglers will have to deal will the chaos that is when the world falls apart and face judgement at the end and likely damnation, unlike the blameless who were saved beforehand.

Or something like that.

Beyond trying to establish a new Davidic dynasty in Israel he wouldn't care.

Disgusted.

Pay your tea taxes, Yankee

He would be so horrified that he would wait until it destroys itself and then come back to redeem the survivors.

This world belongs to the Devil. Nothing has changed.

It Devil you mean Jews, they killed all their prophets because they want the Earthly Kingdom and not Heaven Kingdom.

Same thing. Synagogue of Satan yada yada

The point is that Jesus, even ignoring the omniscience, wouldn't be surprised at all by the modern world.

TO be this retarded...

Enjoy your eternity...............................

God exterminated a modern world once before (read the book of Genesis).

Total degeneracy, SATAN APPARENT TOTAL VICTORY

I should never have returned.

He would just flip his shit at the first sign of a tv

>Is anyone else seeing this!? The pictures are talking and moving! Dad, what is this!?

Oops should reference

He'd wonder who the hell the republican white Jesus is supposed to be.

He obviously wouldn't be very happy

Thank you, jew

Unfathomable regret that he died for this shit.

its too filled with Satan

He told us what he thought.
>1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

He's gonna need a bigger whip

I took my place in the midst of the world, and I appeared to them in flesh. I found all of them intoxicated; I found none of them thirsty. And my soul became afflicted for the sons of men, because they are blind in their hearts and do not have sight; for empty they came into the world, and empty too they seek to leave the world. But for the moment they are intoxicated. When they shake off their wine, then they will repent.

He'd be an /r9k/ NEET.

he would probably bitch about how roth iras arent worth it any more and shill for some crypto currency because he got in late and wanted to bail on it without a loss because he got a good tip that silver is going to grow in value despite being supper common and every one else knowing it was shit and wont grow enough. he was always to trusting

It's a fallen world. So I'd imagine he'd react with disappointment.

I don't know OP He Might just burn the earth to the ground with everyone on it.

Rebuild the earth, resurrect you, give you eternal life so you can burn in a pitch black darkness by yourself for eternity.