[(́◉◞౪◟◉‵)] Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt - 05 / 機動戦士ガンダム サンダーボルト 第5話 [720p].mkv

>[(́◉◞౪◟◉‵)] Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt - 05 / 機動戦士ガンダム サンダーボルト 第5話 [720p].mkv

Was it a bad idea to make Thunderbolt my first Gundam?

nah

SUPERIOR JAPANESE STEEL

any of you know if the whole series is being released on a weekly basis or is it completely out somewhere?

Wait is there a new thunderbolt? I thought it was a 4 episode ona.

ya season 2 is out on kissanime

But is there jazz?

Monthly
Season 2 just started

Depends

Are you a Murrican? If yes, then go for it

But Origin episode 5 when?

hell yeah mother fucker

think we'll get a movie mashup again?

I'll wait for that, and the dub.

Good luck with that

I don't know if I hate or love the Atlas

Technically yes and no since you have little background what the fuck is going except for lasers and mechs.

Feds are future allies+soviet
Zeon are space nazis

Why? The last one got a movie and was dubbed.

the guy has too much swagger

I bet all my money that Io will NTR his friend and bang her because he's an ace pilot.

It must have been asked a thousand times already but do we know when will the OST be available?

If it helps I think Cornelius may be gay. While Bianca's clearly attracted to Io, she's not really romantically inclined towards Cornelius, though he does resuscitate her with CPR later.

Wrong comparison.
Much better comparison is the Union and the Confederates of the US Civil War, which is basically the plot of Gundam.

Union = Feds
Confederates = Zeon

>there are people who like this ear cancer
Even Ali Project sound better than Thunderbolt's OST

The ONAs work much better than the movie, the movie feels like what it is: a bunch of episodes patched together.

The best comparison is the French Revolution:
>popular uprising gets hijacked by dictators who try to conquer the world
>old powers are their enemies, and it takes them time to gain an upper hand

Reminder that the only reason the EF won the Battle of A Baoa Qu was because they spammed Balls.

>megamemefag has garbage taste
Like clockwork.