37 Things Black People Need To Stop Ruining In 2018 (Reupload)

buzzfeed.com/vaifala/37-things-black-people-need-to-stop-ruining-in-201-39xut?utm_term=.oim9l7D7Ep#.loO8x7074P

possible raid?
be kind and proceed to create your own to piss off buzzfeed

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8bKG8
buzzfeed.com/vaifala/37-things-black-people-need-to-stop-ruining-in-201-39xut?utm_term=.oim9l7D7Ep#.loO8x7074P
archive.is/LzqEW
vocaroo.com/i/s12n4lsPMbZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do one on Jews

this

WTF was this actually the original post or has someone changed the 37 things? Because BF is left trash. Dont disrupt my world like that. Please tell me the original was some stupid ass shit and not the actual fucking truth.

it's in an open community part

The original one was "37 Things Black People Need to Stop Ruining in 2018"

they eventually delete it but archive it
this one from last night already got deleted archive.is/8bKG8

Quite an enjoyable list. Too bad it will be deleted in a couple of hours.

too bad for them it's archived already

1 thing Muslim people need to stop ruining in 2001
>airplane travel

keep uploading, love it

Do you blabbering idiots really not get it? Is racial inequality really too complex to get through your thick Neanderthal skulls?

It's not racist fokr buzzfeed to crack a few jokes about "White people ruining things", read the actual original article ffs. All of the things included in the original list were insignificant jokes. Stuff like: White people can't dance...or :White people can't season food. It wasn't any of this hateful garbage! Are you people really so insecure that you get triggered over an article just because the term "White people ruin" is in the headline? This shit you rewrote and twisted against black people is disgusting. Is this really how you people think you'll make friends with black folks? By gathering up a bunch of lies and faulty right wing statistics and turning it into a condescending writeup used to vilify an entire race of people? This is not how we move forward as humans.

lmao what the fuck?

Holy shit, someone archive this before they take it down.

>buzzfeed.com/vaifala/37-things-black-people-need-to-stop-ruining-in-201-39xut?utm_term=.oim9l7D7Ep#.loO8x7074P

LORDS WORK user

how the fuck is any statistic "right wing"

Good work user.

It's pointing out the double standard that it is okay to make fun of White people in mainstream media, but it is completely unacceptable to do the same for Black people.

Your bait got me good.

The point is that blacks aren't in a position to make fun of whites whatsoever while they continue to be such a horrific nightmare.

Jews love Black cock

Implying I want to befriend the negro.

>Samir Al-Hajeed
top kek

The original white people article was composed of exaggerations and jokes. This twisted racist version of the article is highlighting serious and damaging statistics. Doing so can cause harm upon great swathes of black individuals. Don't normalize hatred.

You're right, the original author dindu nuffin she a good girl

(you)

If you see a kid hit another kid and say nothing about it then the 1st kid doesn't understand what he is doing is frowned upon. Blacks as a race are committing an proportionate rate of crime, and not being called out for it/ being praised for it doesn't reinforce that crime is wrong. Statistics that are true should never be suppressed in the manner you are suggesting as it leads to common misconceptions such as the one that cops hunt black people.

*unproportionate

Objective truth = weapon used by white people to oppress da po' black man
>Kys faggot

I don't dance because I'm white and can't dance. I've lived my entire life without dancing, ever, because of I've been told this. Pretty good joke, bro.

Found the "can't do math" nigger...lol...you get mad at white people doing math.

Fuck, yes. And for once, the archive will prove useful: archive.is/LzqEW
Black people can ruin everything, but especially childhoods..

He can't keep getting away with it!

This isn't even bait is it? There are subhumans like this posting here.

Here you go, nigger. Explain this.

I'm aware that the articles are different. My point is blacks can't make fun of white people for being 'weird', bland or whatever else stupid shit while blacks themselves are African-tier scum

So you admit that you want to help the black community? Do you volunteer? Donate to black charities? Patronize black-owned businesses?

I already know you don't. Ridiculing and berating an entire race of people is not the way to progress. Help and investment is. As whites, I think the least we can do for blacks in America is a helping hand up in their lives, considering how we have treated them in the past. Step up, or step aside. Your negativity and trolling is not needed.

Needed public swimming pools (public anything), Chuck E Cheeses, and public schools on the list.

Holy shit

You Eurofags do have a point. They're mostly American posters.

It wasn't a list of hateful garbage because we are not hateful criminal animals like blacks. The idea of the article was hateful enough to white people.

>Is racial inequality really too complex to get through your thick Neanderthal skulls?
Lefties say all races are equal. Glad to see you know better.

Not leaving out Christmas, though.

Maybe it is. The Irish had much of the same stereotypes and it led to /improve/ment. The age of political correctness hasn't seen much progress

>lies

Kek

I don't think #15 is saying what you think it does

>that filthy fucking carpet

We can't fix the black crime problem until we first recognize how bad it is. Statistics are not racist.

> accuses the goy of being butthurt at an article directed to offend the white race
> gets butthurt at the goy making an article 'offending' niggers

make up your mind nigger,if one can so the other,but why i am trying to argue here anyway you make it clear that you love black people a.k.a niggers

>The way we treated them in the past
I have never owned slaves, have you? I have never lynched a black person, or told them they shouldn't be allowed somewhere. They already have plenty of help, programs, and funding but choose not to utilize it. The way to get them to stop committing crime in my opinion is education, however most public schools have to shove African Americans through, with dropout rates steadily increasing.

>You negativity and trolling aren't needed
How is saying that statistics shouldn't suppressed trolling. You can't even begin to argue that they don't lead to misconceptions.

She was squirting.

i seriously cannot wait until the day of the rope

>By gathering up a bunch of lies
What are the lies?
Not trolling...trying to figure out how your mind works.

Do blacks donate to white charities and poor whites? Do they setup hotlines for white people?

My taxes provide too much for them already. I want my taxes going to whites not criminal trash.

kys niggerlover

>hateful garbage
>This shit you rewrote and twisted against black people is disgusting.
the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. enough is enough. (((they))) are trying to murder us. (((they))) are trying to breed us out of existence. (((they))) are using niggers and spics to accomplish this as sure as (((they))) are using niggers and sandnigs for the ruination of europe.
>This is not how we move forward as humans.
seriously go fuck yourself. "it's okay to be white" was nice and neat; this is a redpill bomb that needs to forwarded to everyone, black and white, in the usa

Top Kek

kys niggerlover

kek who did this?

Muh Dick

>So you admit that you want to help the black community? Do you volunteer? Donate to black charities? Patronize black-owned businesses?

So... more gibbs? way to break the mold, man

Here's your (you) faggot

we've given them all the tools to succeed, and they just simply do not do it.

now im not some sort of "HA BLACKS ARE ANIMALS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" but they're going to be treated like animals if they don't choose to not act like animals. typically, i just believe that black parenting is what leads to their downfall, as these fuckin kids who grow up with parents with goals either succeed or fuck up like any other human being would, but a typical generalized black family is keen to the stereotypical "dindu nuffins" and all they do is bitch and whine about it instead of actually getting up off their asses to fix it. mad respect to the actual blacks who actually have jobs, take care of their families, and dont act like an ungrateful piece of fucking shit like a huge portion of blacks do. we've given them education, health centers, racial equality, and have catered to their most important needs like anybody else. it's time for the WHOLE race to finally pick up the fuckin slack.

you guys wanna leave stupid facebook comments on the article its still up?

Do you blabbering idiots really not get it? Is racial inequality really too complex to get through your thick Neanderthal skulls?

It's not racist fokr buzzfeed to crack a few jokes about "White people ruining things", read the actual original article ffs. All of the things included in the original list were insignificant jokes. Stuff like: White people can't dance...or :White people can't season food. It wasn't any of this hateful garbage! Are you people really so insecure that you get triggered over an article just because the term "White people ruin" is in the headline? This shit you rewrote and twisted against black people is disgusting. Is this really how you people think you'll make friends with black folks? By gathering up a bunch of lies and faulty right wing statistics and turning it into a condescending writeup used to vilify an entire race of people? This is not how we move forward as humans.

>copypasta

Goode Shite

Why is no one posting it here? I'm not giving buzzfeed clicks no matter how much they shill.

Things that blacks (Yes all blacks!) have ruined:

>humanity
>happiness
>intelligence scales
>cities
>suburbia
>neighborhoods
>everything they touch
>environment
>pitbulls
>welfare
>colleges
>high schools
>politics
>sports
>television
>movies
>the internet
>culture
>peace
>music
>basically everything. Its all they do

Sorry nigger loving faggot. You have to go back. You SJW liberals are done. Your time in the sun is gone. You are getting ready to experience the biggest backlash in recent history you dirty faggot. PC culture and diversity are dead.

Public Pools
Public Schools
Chuck E Cheeses
Shopping Malls
WalMart

either you are a women who love the bbc or a cuck who has inferiority complex

just because you watch your wife have sex with jamal everyday and SOMEHOW you like it doesn't mean we should to,now i sincerely hope that your most loved one gets raped by a nigger (not your wife ofc since she already is being fucked by one)

tl:dr - only a complete retard thinks blacks can be saved,no amount of donation can save then

Merry New Years still!

Nigglets eyes show light reflection at night. This proves once and for all that niggers are indeed primitive animals.

WTF I hate niggers now!

And they wonder why EVERY single group of people on the planet hate them and wish them gone from their countries.

wow its real

Jhon Smith, the madman

DO ONE ON THE JEWS

I'd need some help with the topics concerning jews in that case :^)

>Explain this.
it won't

How fucking dare you ask us what we’re doing to help. It’s not our job to help them, whitey wasn’t put on this planet to care for the other races. We should do what everyone else does and look out for ourselves and no one else.

>Truth is hatred.

We wuz buzzfeed editors and shieet.

vocaroo.com/i/s12n4lsPMbZk

Retard, Neanderthals are estimated to have averaged on 130IQ. They were smarter than modern humans and whites are a mix of neanderthal/homo sapien

>It's not racist fokr buzzfeed to crack a few jokes about "White people ruining things"
Can't handle a little casual black jokes? Come on nigga, its just a prank bro. I can handle white jokes. Water is my favourite seasoning for plain chicken. See. We laughing it up. HAHAHAHA.

There is nothing funny about racism. I am glad you see how serious it is when it is turned around on you.

Tell your people that the more they push, the more they will find push back. This will not stop being uploaded. They will have to change their website to stop it.

But its just a little joke bro....

>donate to black charities
Do blacks donate to white charities or other minorities???
Why are blacks always begging for help and not giving help????????
Tax mostly paid by whites goes to food stamps and all other shitty programs for blacks but why why blacks keep complaining???????

You liberals are fucking dumbass

i dont understand why people think that tweet is ridiculous, lavar is a famous celeberity in the US and was representing the US in a foreign country, he was irresponsible and made his countrymen look like fools

Those numbers

Absolutely incredible work Mutt.

You're a hypocritical moron who needs to be sterilized.

You losing it made me lose it.

tfw their christmas looks better than mine

cities, the english language, themselves

*disproportionate is the one you're looking for.