archive.fo/7PcCn
youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

MAGA

fuck Democrats

Time to kick the sandniggers out of Iran

Get a load of this retard

Muzzies are quite mad over the Iranian protests.

Happening.

Theyre scared of the Shah coming back and putting all extremists to death

Now that Trump is in apparently they're trying again

Gestalt me on this, what would be wrong with the Iranians installing a new government

So when is Trump getting impeached this year? I heard Mueller was getting close with his investigation.

Literally nothing

T R U MP
H
I
N
G

Is it just me or do these protests seem like a bunch of astroturfing by some alphabet agency

>the 2020's will be the decade of royal restorations
pretty good feel

I see David Frum skipped his last Neo-Con Anonymous meeting.

They don't want the monarchy, because the Shah would put them to death for ruining the legacy of Persia and Iran.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/947235015343202304

who cares? the more unrest the better

>5 shekels have been deposited to your account

the NYT, the reason behind the FBI opening an investigation into Trump's Russia ties was what Papadopoulos told an Australian diplomat about Russia's dirt on Hillary Clinton. The Australian government passed along that information, which spurred the FBI investigation. Trump and others close to him have previously blamed a private intelligence dossier for sparking the inquiry.

Contrary to the idea that Papadopoulos was a low-level staffer, he helped arrange a meeting between Trump and Egypt's President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, and "continued for months" to set up a meeting with Russian representatives, "keeping senior campaign advisers abreast of his efforts."

He edited the outline of Trump's foreign policy speech in April, in which he said improved relations with Russia was a possibility for the U.S. Papadopoulos told his Russia contacts it "should be taken as 'the signal to meet.'"

The Russia investigation was "propelled by intelligence from other friendly governments, including the British and Dutch."

I love you T! I know that's you *wink wink*

>the more unrest the better
explain, how does this benefit whites?

I think Trump knows better than re-initiate another Libya style NATO bombing run against Iran.
Here's to hoping the neocons haven't convinced him it's a smart idea.

AWOO~
Remember when DOTARD DRUMPF sent 300,000 troops into Syria because Ivanka Kushenstein told her daddy our beloved BASED ASSAD was a meanie?

Change of regime means they're gone for good, I think, still many places full of their kind.
Iraq, Syria, wherever else, even Saudi Arabia has them.

>"press"
>"sources"
nice!

Make sure to give your support to Trump here and let him know how good of a job he's doing:

When was the last time a middle east wasn't manipulated by alphabet agencies?

"press"
"sources"
who has that meme with the (((guy))) in the press hat worried face

"press" on suicide watch

Doing that in Iran would be pretty difficult. Very costly and Trump knows it's not worth it.

It wouldn't be Islamic. Which is anathema to some of the muzzies that frequent this place.

However, there's the concern that this could be Arab Spring 2.0 and that the US could get heavily involved. Also, the usual suspects are saying that the removal of the mullahs would play into Israel's hand. Frankly, I don't think Russia would allow an overthrow of government, if it even gets to that point.

How can Drumpf compete

I was so wrong about this guy, kek. He fooled everyone

The Trump administration has dropped its fight to delay the January 1st date allowing transgender people to join the military. The DOJ said it will wait for a Defense Dept study on the issue and not pursue the issue to the Supreme Court now.
The administration's decision clears the way for transgender people to sign up to join the military despite Trump tweeting in July that transgender people would not be allowed to "serve in any capacity" in the military.

What else can you expect from the French Caliphate?

WTF I love Macron now

This is NOT NORMAL

twitter.com/ByronYork/status/947162107052740608
>doubt

I seriously doubt he is getting impeached in the roughly 30hrs left of 2017.

I was mad at Obama for supporting the uprising in Libya and Syria. Should I be mad at Trump for supporting the uprising in Iran? What are they fighting for? This shit never ends well.

FITE

>twitter.com/redsteeze/status/947108933189201920?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

He's unsettling the fuck out of the chinks by calling them out on a global stage. They hate losing face.

By not giving refugees housing and more money.

jpost.com/Israel-News/France-sets-up-tax-dept-to-investigate-Jews-521379
>it's real

You should be, not because Iran are BASED sandniggers but because it's a huge waste of time and money like every intervention in the Middle East has been.

Tweeting is a bit different that arming the opposition.

>Papadapoulos was not a low level staffer
The emails given to Congress and Mueller indicate that the campaign had used him to do Manafort's dirty works.
He sent the emails under the permission of Manafort and others, and when he kept pushing for Russian meetings, the campaign refused fervently.

Also Papadapoulos was considered a volunteer to the campaign, and never actually got placed as a paid individual.

This, combined with the way he speaks to France's former West African colonies, makes me love him

Sssssh no Judaism, only Jupiter cults now

These Israeli commercials on Fox make me fucking sick.

He isn't even doing anything
>STOP TWEETING WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
This is retards and /sg/fags in action.

I love that these countries think Trump won't actually cut them off.

Who gives a fuck what you do or does not?
Concern faggotry has been addressed here several times, if you wanted the still water candidate, vote for Jeb! next time.

Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

>This is retards and /sg/fags in action.

Yeah, tag-teaming each other like they do in the park after dark...

ITS ALWAYS A FUCKING LEAF

I really would like to see Trump drop a big fat nuke in the capital of Iran. It really would make the world a more peaceful place.

fucking archive it
archive.fo/7PcCn

None of the left wing media is talking about this, the next episode of DRUMPF DID THING is being written

Well?

Better have sex with your inbred cousin because your inbred rabbi says the Talmund requires it.

>muh sg-boogeyman

>haha yeah destabilize another middle east country!
>we need more rapefugees in Eurp
Get bent faggot

When people say abortion is good to counteract contraception being bad, remember that white people don't conceive many children in the first place--abortion is just the nonwhite's slut sheath.

>They admit that they're ones shitting up the place
Not a boogeyman when its true. Stop whining.

Well...THEY wont.

You know, I was butthurt when Le Pen didn't win, but seeing the job this guy's doing, I think we did better than what we could have gotten.

>>They admit that they're ones shitting up the place
Nah

Much more to come!

K, keep my posted then.

>trusting women

When?

>much more to come
youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g
THREAD THEME!

I'm sorry, but Macron looked like the Obama of the French elections. How was I supposed to know that he'd turn out to be Jupiter in disguise?

did bog mindcontrol work?

Rule like a Roman god, and then crucify these kikes.

>"press"

can someone fill me in on the Bogdanoff meme?

>They hate losing face.
exactly right
No doubt Trump learned about this when it happened, but he waited until media reported it...then he can amplify their story so no one can say he is leaking classified info

>Libya toppled by an uprising that wanted it to be more islamic
>Syrian insurgents trying to topple secular dictatorship with violence
>In both cases Obama admin helped army these insurgencies

>Iran protesters want Iran to become a secular government
>Trump is tweeting about it

Not remotely the same

TRADITIONAL MAGA
>i still like that we have so much enthusiasm that we end up with two bakers, keep up the energy!

Defend

forced meme

They were caught being dishonorable, now they are trying to deflect the issue so their citizens don't break the conditioning.

Incredibly forced Reddit shit that was never once funny.

Will trump be /ourheroofchaos/?

MGS4 version made me choke up.

the joke being, that the bogdanoffs someone control the world? sounds reddit-tier

these somewhat ugly brothers are superbrainiacs that can influence people in high positions, hence the Bogpill sometime in June or July

WAHHHH, boots on the ground ETA 2 mins, drumpf

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

House is zeroing in on the FBI and dossier. Today's news is damage control and trying to distance themselves from dossier cuz they know the fallout will be bad. Consider the timing...this is 100% fake news.