Forcing a life into an inimical meat thresher because it's fun

>forcing a life into an inimical meat thresher because it's fun

Other urls found in this thread:

wizchan.org/hob/src/1449244234773-0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wizchan.org/hob/src/1449244234773-0.pdf

here you go. Iwas feeling too cheerful myself so let's have a debilitating nihilism thread

You should watch Honneamise sometime

this is why i don't see myself procreating

I feel like I'd just be passing the torch of existential dread to my child without having found any real meaning to life myself

seems unfair

unfortunately I need a better reason to have kids than "Sup Forums told me to"

>inimical
>meat thresher
Well, you thresh wheat, you grind meat. And isnt it a bit redundant to call a meat grinder inimical? Is there a benign meat grinder?

You exist because of an unbroken line of ancestors, all who went to great lengths to survive & reproduce. Don't let all of this end with you. You may not enjoy life, but let your child decide if they do or not. Pass it forward.

>implying a beef wellington isn't benign

yea dude we're all just like thinking apes living on a space rock like life is meaningless like why do anything when youre going to die? we're like LITERALLY stardust and btw the Earth is overpopulated enough already

why can't swedes not self-destruct?

I didn't come up with the phrase

i agree with you swedenbro

i disagree with your comment, polandbro, for one reason: no child gets to decide whether to be born or not, and no child gets to decide which family they are born into. so the only people who should make babies are people who are 100% highly successful, through either ownership of a business or land, or both, and who are 100% in love and 100% certain that they will stay to together until at least the child is an adult.

the fact is that the world is overpopulated, mostly with retarded, violent shitskins. so at this point, if you're "white" or "asian" in the middle-class of your country, you are going to take on a lot more financial burden by having kids, and your kids will feel the emotional strain of that financial burden.

if you're already wealthy and own a lot of infrastructure so that your children can pick up the torch and inherit your business or land, then sure, having kids is not a bad thing.

but if you're poor or mid-class, you are definitely going to struggle, and your kids will struggle, and most likely they will just end up as wagecucks.

my parents were bluecollar wagecucks, they had me, and they pushed the shit out of me to get a college degree and high-paying career, but in the end i became extremely unhappy with that pressure. wagecucks beget wagecucks.

only free men and women, of STRONG and BEAUTIFUL GENETICS, should have kids.

end of story. there is no "torch" to be passed on if you're a shitskin, a dumbass, or a wagecuck.

p.s. i'm vietnamese, 30yrs old, and i fucking hate my life. i wish i was never born.

Why people glorify replicating acids so much? There is nothing mystical in genes and when a person dies he dies and there is nothing left of him no matter how many kids he had.

>life has no purpose
If you niggers are actually going to post on Sup Forums at least fucking read Ride The Tiger.

You live for your race, your blood line, your family, and your culture. Stop acting so selfish and implying life has to have this big epic meaning.

And yet chose to use it...

“I’ll be sure to off myself very humanely, earth man”

>race
4th generation amerimutt?
>bloodline
will be diluted almost completely after a few generations past me
>culture
is that a joke?

Somali semen has backed into their brains.

>fud
>fud
>fud
>fud

live a little. it's not perfect but that's life.

Having wealthy parents doesn't mean kiddo having happy life. There is so much more to it, so many people with good parents turn suicidal or full emo because of environment, lack of parenting skills from parents and probably hundreds of other reasons. Same with good genetics, it doesn't imply your lfie will be happy. Personally ,the only time in my life I was truthly happy was when I had a friend with whom I spent most of my time. We were poor dirty poles,but life was easy and life was good.
In the end of the day you cannot forsee life of your kiddo, all you can do is give it a chance, raise it the best you can and hope that this little spawn will be clever enough to find some happiness in his life.

Antinatalists are fucking idiots. I'd rather suffer from depression for whole life except a few days of true joy than not exist at all.

Unlike you mutt, My family is Spanish and have been in the Americas much longer than your grandma wanted to suck and fuck nigger cock.

Yes. This world is a self-replicating Hell and everyone is a devil. Play your part.

good points and i do agree, having successful parents doesn't 100% guarantee a great life for the kids, but it does improve the odds. for example, in my family, financial problems led to emotional strain between my parents (they are constantly arguing) and so that puts strain on me and my sibling.

to support your remark, i would point out that J.P. Getty's grandson grew up in a wealthy household but was ultimately unhappy and killed himself (Getty was a oil baron and was wealthiest man for some time).

this is why it's not just 100% genetics, environment also obviously plays a huge role. and even if you have wealth to give your kids a great environment to grow up in, they might have some fucked up genetic defect that leads to depression or insanity. just look at Howard Hughes Jr., born into wealth, was a genius at business, but ultimately went insane and died around age 76.

everything is relative, i will leave you with that. which is to say, people want to be rich because it is *relatively* better than being poor. and i agree with what you said about having fun and enjoying life through good friendship. i also experienced that with friends growing in the USA. but ultimately, we all prefer to be wealthy because it means an easier life for ourselves (no work stress, no boss or stress from clients/customers/coworkers) and therefore we have more time to actually invest in our family life.