I just started watching DB Super and I feel 12. I'm 19...

I just started watching DB Super and I feel 12. I'm 19. How do adults get past the feeling of being an old loser while watching anime?

Also, is having a crush on Future Trunks normal?

You don't

why this nigga look like a pro-wrestler from the 90s

You stop caring what other people think, fucking normalfag

Super IS utter trash for children and adults too dumb to realize Toriyama is just making random garbage for children because it sells. The fact that you're watching it DOES make you a fucking joke. Jesus christ, when are you going to grow up? Do you want to keep living in this same pathetic rut forever? This is all on you.

I honestly miss when he had lavender hair.

I'm 28 and just started rewatching Dragonball

It's still great

It's a lot less painful when you have a girlfriend who lives with you. At least I know I can get laid and watch DBS.

>19
>Adult

Only teenagers obsess over that.

Most people aren't adults. As you grow older you realize that it's just your body that's aged while your mind still feels 16. That's fine though; you can be a 12 year old child that throws a tantrum at everything on the inside and still become president of the United States of America. Just enjoy anime, because in the grand scheme of things what you choose to spend your time on doesn't matter any more or less than anyone else.

If you think you're an adult because something is now beneath you because of it... you're not an adult.. you're somewhere in the 16-23 year range or just a really immature person. An adult is someone who is true to themselves and independant, who does not strike bargains with themselves to fit what they percieve to be appropriate. Self sufficent and not easily led around the nose...

You are not an adult OP, but if you keep thinking like this you never will be.
take it from a 28 year old history teacher.

>19
>Adult

hahahahaha good one user

19 is one hop and a step away from a child, lol

>19
>adult
You're still a teenager. You aren't old just because the average anime MC is 14. You don't think you're an adult because you reached the 'legal' age do you?

>I'm 19

I'm 36, OP

suscribe

>19
>adult

lol

30, married, work full time.

Watch anime every weekend. You're just insecure dude, you'll grow out of it.

You're an insecure child, that's the problem.

>19
>adult
There's a reason why it's called nineTEEN, user.

>I just started watching DB Super and I feel 12. I'm 19.
Kid, I'm 27.

>How do adults get past the feeling of being an old loser while watching anime?
To paraphrase C.S. Lewis, you get too old to worry about whether or not you look childish.

>Also, is having a crush on Future Trunks normal?
Maybe if you're a homo.