Should Tipping Be Illegal?

There are many good arguments against tipping. Many of the arguments against it are made by leftists who believe it allows bourgeois restaurant owners to scam people, others think it roots from better treatment to the wealthy. I sound progressive when I am anti-tipping but the truth is I just don't believe women should work and most waitresses are women. Women belong in the kitchen raising kids not working.

Sage and hide

>be american
>get shot
>tip shooter

Who makes these tipping shit threads, i've seen so many of them
Slide? Sage!

No but shilling for failed political candidates should be

If you're not a girl, or a girl with nice tits/body, you're not going to get great tips.

I wouldn't tip. I mean shouldn't they be in the kitchen not working for cash to spend on alcohol.

If a waiter makes a flat rate, he has no incentive to be on his best behavior. Tips allow waiters to, on average (more or less) earn a pay according to their level of customer service.

No.
#MyMoneyMyChoice

no
Sage

Just don't go out to eat if you're going to be a cheap nigger kike

>I mean shouldn't they be in the kitchen not working for cash to spend on alcohol.

What is it with people and wanting the government to tell people how to live their lives, if you don't like free will, go back to Europe.

Fuck tipping. I've stopped. It's just guilt institution by (((them)))

I got news for you...all waitresses are women. It's sexist, really.

Advanced civilisations do not tip. Tipping is a Muslim / middle eastern / American thing.

I would tip if it was a man

Go to a fancy restuarant. There are some french male waitors who say "shall i get you monsiour sir?" and it's really classy

and english im guessing.

at least this slide thread was creative. I haven't seen it before

No we don't tip

but you're not an advanced civilization

>and english im guessing.

He just included Muslim.

>Should Tipping Be Illegal?

is tipping used as some sort of covert funding mechanism for Israeli art students?

not illegal but it should fall out of culture. employers need to be responsible for paying their employees and not expect their customers to pay their wages.

just another jew trick

Are y’all serious? What the fuck? I was working as a waiter when I was 16 and I love tips. After my experience I realised how amazing it is to receive a tip and I have started to tip even more when I have the chance. Why are people against tipping. Tips are distributed equally amongst the workers. Restaurant owners don’t receive tip money. Atleast not in my experience. Degenerate thread, all you greedy fuckers should be ashamed of yourselves. By not tipping you literally act like jews. Shame on you.

Enlighten me then. Western Europe has dominated for the last 500 years.

Actually America has. Europe was just kinda, there.

Because women shouldn't be working at all

Ya I forgot how developed America was in 1650

Oh yeah sure I forgot America was totally Englands bitch in the 1950s.

You forgot to clap

>levels of delusion that shouldn't even be possible
We were both the banks bitch, they were just being nicer to you (assumed yank).

You're a fucking idiot. Banks literally controlled both England and America since a long time back.

>Bin that knife
>Tv licenses
>Thought crimes
>Allowing the Invaders in
>No guns
I can go on

Remind me again, how many men have the British sent to the moon? How many rovers to mars?

THIS
IF YOU DON'T TIP YOUR EITHER A NIGGER OR A KIKE
NO ARGUING THIS, IF YOU DO YOU MINE AS WELL GO BACK TO ISRAEL

Waiter here. I can tell by the time I give you your entree how you will tip and serve you based on that. Eurobros do get a pass because you're usually polite and I understand that your culture is different.

Thats the thing, the employers DO have to pay at least minimum wage but if their tips exceed the state minimum they can be paid at a lower rate. There are countless stories of restaurants choosing to pay a higher base wage and disallow tipping but every fucking time the staff flips shit because they know that in 1 hour on a Friday they make more than a fucking code monkey working overtime

They've sent one USA into existence though.

>Talking shit about Dad

God I hope some shoots that fatass soyboy.

>waiter
>admits to fucking off when he thinks he's not getting his literal gibs
>thinks this is acceptable
have fun putting in the minimal amount of effort and never amounting to anything for the rest of your life wage cuck

tipping should be anonymous. I don't support tipping but I do it anyway because I know the little shits will try to get revenge on my if I don't. the problem would solve itself if your food couldn't be taken hostage anymore.

Yeah, nah. I have more fun giving great service to people that I know will tip me well. People can be shitty like you but some can be really great and I like helping them have a good time.

That's stupid.

My sister is average looking and not fat. She makes $200+ in tips in a 4 hour weekend shift. It's ridiculous how overpaid female servers and bartenders are