Citrus

Interesting art adaptation. Not as bad as I originally figured it'd be. What do you think?

citrus-anime.com/

Their eyes need to be more dead looking

>Interesting art adaptation. Not as bad as I originally figured it'd be
Funny because this is exactly what I was expecting and what I feared. The colouring looks as shitty as Sakura Trick's. I wish they had the budget to at least give this to a non-lazy and/or non-amateur studio. It will look like shit. It will be QUALITY as fuck. It almost makes me angry but Shitrus is already shit so I don't really care much at the end.

I thought Citrus was an example of yuri done right?

In what universe?

For how detailed the original manga art is, this isn't nearly as bad as what the NTR anime promo art turned out to look like. The glossy coloring is shit.

Still kinda looks better than Shitrus.

Anyway I don't approve of forcing anime of these shits when CLEARLY no one wants to produce them so you have to resort to cheap-ass methods with sub-Kill Me Baby budget while other upcoming shoujo anime look spectacularly gorgeous. It's just fucking sad.

the color is kinda bright, any news on the studio?

Wish I can tell who's doing the character designs.

Maybe Asako Nishida?

This, why the fuck does shoujo always get beautiful art and we get those weird lifeless stuff

>poor man's hibikek

ayy

>This, why the fuck does shoujo always get beautiful art and we get those weird lifeless stuff

Gotta adapt the art for easier animation

Think it’s way to trashy and stupid for anyone to consider it that. I will give it though that it’s on par with quality yuri when it comes to entertainment value. Assuming you can shut of your brain that is.

Honestly I have to see them moving. Still no date?

Netsuzo airs in summer, so this will probably air in fall.

They look very generic, like out from a random hentai manga.

I am a yurifag, and I haven't read it and not going to watch it. I bet I'm not alone in this. I'd say Citrus is aimed at actual lesbians as opposed to us yuri fans.

Considering the stupid melodrama i’d say it’s more aimed at women in general than lesbians.

>I thought Citrus was an example of yuri done right?
Citrus's only positive trait is how good the art is.

Will the Director stay faith to the manga or they can change the plot for the better?

The manga got quite a bit of problems for them to patch up. The school trip arc stands out for me as something they either need to retool or trim. Was terrible getting saddled with four chapters of fucking nothing. All it accomplished was solving a conflict from the Matsuri arc. They might as well drop that arc entirely and bake the conflict resolution into the Matsuri arc.

But twincest.

>Implying that Netsuzou art is bad

You have shit taste.

Almost all yurifags read Citrus due to it's notoriety, I thinj you might be in a minority

The guys look like Shinji and Kaworu

Citrus? More like Shitrus.

Not that user, but i don't see how you managed to interpret that as a jab against the manga. Overall the NTR manga actually looks pretty good. The art is a bit simple, but it’s also really clean.

Nope, Citrus is pure fluff.
People talk about the "melodrama" but such dramas are always short-lived (they've never lasted longer than an arc), and in my opinion rather tame.

The manga art is almost impossible to adapt well into animation without taking some stylistic liberties. Removing the fine details and nuances, adding plain colors, it's going to look like ass. The art was literally the only reason I ever picked up the manga. I think I'll just skip this

Ahhh, now I get it what did you said, sorry about that user. I liked the anime style and the color palete, i's fine I think.

It's the only continuity where Shinji is more popular than Kaworu

it's*