OPERATION BOOMER RIGHT PHASE 2

Qanon was a huge success with the boomers.
Here is your chance faggots.
>go to @deumpf on twitter
>save all the pictures you find
>post pictures with #qanon
>boomers search qanon
>thousands of impressions
>boomers name the kikes
>game fucking over
Get to work you shitlords, it’s their sabbath today after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBI_dTY4fsc
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003300210001-2.pdf
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1359562_us-moon-landing-tapes-got-erased-nasa-admits-.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1964763_-tactical-fwd-dsonlineforum-ds-interest-fbi-unveils-the.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1979BERN01452_e.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1641924_-fwd-tactical-james-jesus-angleton-training-assignment-pls.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You can all be Joseph Gobbles.

Link it with Nehlen somehow so they all start supporting him. Didn't see the first thread but this looks like it could be hilarious. I'm going to bed, I expect larping boomers turning on Israel in the morning Sup Forums

someone bump the thread

SCCCCCCCCRUMPFT!

faux jews, what did qanon mean by this? #qanon

ok

HAHAHAHA WEAPONIZING THE JEW PSY OP

Dumping

#followthewhiterabbit
#qanon

Dumping

Everyone hates rapists

Qanon left us this clue about whos invading us with shit skin niggers. What did he mean by this?
#followthewhiterabbit

qanon said the jews made women hate their place in life and hate men. What did he mean by this?

#breadcrumbs
#qanon
#q
#followthewhiterabbit

How about some goold ol' affirmative action?

Qanon said they call us Goyim. What is a Goyim? What is a Gentile? What is a Goy? Why do they call us that? What is the Talmud?

#qanon
#q
#followthewhiterabbit

Qanon breadcrumbs

Qanon said we would gas them all

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Qanon said to study the people behind the curtains. Who controls the flow of information in this nation? Observe your enemies, follow the White Rabbit.

#qanon
#q
#followthewhiterabbit

Qanon told us about the Hollywood connection. Remember Weinstein, who was thanked more times than God in the Oscars? What does Weinstein know?

#qanon
#q
#followthewhiterabbit
#metoo

This is genius

bump

Genius counter psyop

Qanon said to look at patterns

#qanon
#q
#followthewhiterabbit

If you think Q is larp, here is your chance to hijack it and redpill normies

Theres an app called "makefriends" for twitter which allows you to run bots that collect coins, with those coins you can buy tweets and retweets for free.

wait what the fuck. Even Geraldo Rivera is jewish?

Genius really

That’s what I’m doing lol it’s fucking working

bump.

Latest Qanon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are a fucking LEGEND

Too bad that's a fake Q. I know his REAL Tripcode faggot and I know what your doing.

this is brilliant you fucking faggot

bump

I get it, but don't forge someone else's shit trying to impersonate them.

You're a faggot. Q is completely a zionist psy op.

Are you a Jew?

I'm a Jew

Ron Burkle looks Jewish

On the 2/2/2018 Trump will arrest Hillary Clinton
Q WILLS IT!
HEIL Q!

HEIL Q DESTROY ISRAEL

I'm a jew and this user clearly isn't a jew

Lulz, no, it's really not. You really think pics tweeted out from 'air force one' were fake ey? Also, Q clearance, is S-4 type clearance North of Area 51/Groom Lake. (Where they keep alot of the ayy tech at)

youtube.com/watch?v=tBI_dTY4fsc

Scottish, Irish, German, English and part Cherokee *Shrugs* hope it helps you. I wish I was like 5% kike. I'd be the first one talking shit in synagogues lulz'n my ass of b/c there wouldn't be shit they could do about it via 'muh racism'.

prove it or stfu

Dude if you think some insider is sitting on Sup Forums for 2 months dropping anything that isn't disinfo you're a fucking retard

We are the jew now

>Dude if you think some insider is sitting on Sup Forums for 2 months dropping anything that isn't disinfo you're a fucking retard
DUDE! If your new enough to not know that every single intel agency in the world isn't here full time ALL DAY, EVERYDAY watching, learning and interacting...that you need to fuck right off back to your cuck shed newfag.

nice work

Damn. I've seen you around. I thought you were actually smart. You're just a gullible retard like the rest of the Q faggots.

#FollowTheKikeRabbit

Listen nigger, I know more than you EVER will, even if you sat down and studied 1/2 of what I've posted for 5 years strait. You'd do best to shut your cock sucker and learn.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003300210001-2.pdf
>CIA on Star Gates

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1359562_us-moon-landing-tapes-got-erased-nasa-admits-.html
>US Moon Landing Tapes

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html
>Secret Moon Base Destroyed in 1979

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
>Disableing parts of the brain with EM

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
>How to astral project and move to a higher plane tutorial by the cia

You know nothing...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH You're full of yourself.

>not useless tinfoil nigger
>posts articles on why to wear tinfoil hat

muh propaganda

No, Im really not. Im humble as fuck to intelligent convo. You fail...b/c you think you know anything, and act on emotion. That will blind you from EVER really learning anything. Thinking you know anything. Even I admit, I know very little, compared to them. But am interested in learning ALL of it, and am a sponge for information.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1964763_-tactical-fwd-dsonlineforum-ds-interest-fbi-unveils-the.html
>Proof Of Ayy LMAOs On FBIs Vault (1 Doc)

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1979BERN01452_e.html
>Rothschilds And Destroying Americas Economy In Conjunction With Our Gov

Bummmmmmmmmmpppppp

>Post article directly from the CIA
>Post article from the ONLY news organization (Wikileaks) with a 100% track ratio
>And im the tinfoil...
Back to your CNN, MSNBC, ABC, Buzzfag and Salon faggit-o

>faggit-o
>post article from CIA
>don't trust the CIA
>but trust the CIA
>ayys EMPd my cereal with god rods
Omae wa fagotsu desu

Sorry dude, but if you believe Q you're a retard I agree with that other guy.

>god rods
It's called project zeus newfag. And it is very real. Has nothing to do with EMP's though. It's a kinetic bombardment weapon. And no, I don't trust the CIA, because of their covering of UFO's up, subversion of not just our country....and many others, and the murder of JFK, RFK, Monroe, creation/funding of MLK, Operation Mockingbird, Operation Artichoke, Operation Parhelion, testing of chems and weapons on the public etc; but it seems since that raid over at Langley last month...things have changed

I believe that pics posted from AF-1 are legit...yes. And after being in the threads, and watching their predictions come true...yes, I'd say I believe Q is legit.

You forgot the cereal shill.

>Shill
Shill for what? Truth?

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1641924_-fwd-tactical-james-jesus-angleton-training-assignment-pls.html

MJ MAJESTIC TWELVE included spin-off projects that were obviously equally sensitive activities of the CIA such as PARASITE, PARHELION, ENVIRO, PSYOP, GREEN, SPIKE, and HOUSE CLEANING. Other sensitive and covert programs could be affected as well, such as MK ULTRA, ARTICHOKE and DOMESTIC which all
appear to have been valid projects associated with MJ MAJESTIC TWELVE. The full implications of the above are not clear at present but it is obvious that the other projects were held in readiness for some kind of mass indoctrination and deception undertaking in a national crisis.

bump

How do I Bump.?