Best technique for removing communist propaganda stickers?

Best technique for removing communist propaganda stickers?

Just soak it with gasoline. It will literally fall off. And I don't mean burn it. The gasoline itself eats up glue. Reference: I had a job removing decals off big ass truck trailers when I was a kid.

Cover them with other stickers.

Purge commie scum

Leaving the communist shithole. Works everytime.

color the "ANTI" part in with a black marker.

I just key them.

I'm not sure but Goo-gone might have the same effect. Couldn't tell ya though.

Thanks man

Don't forget to wear gloves, sometimes the fuckers mix glass pieces in

Don't. Both sides mobilize each other. Anyone who is inspired by a leftist sticker is so fargone it's removal will do nothing for us.

This

>Best technique for removing communist propaganda stickers?
allow communists control of the government, the resulting society will be too poor to print stickers

Make your own anti-communist propaganda stickers, faggot. Stop stifling free speech.

If you see some lanky ass faggot putting these stickers up, you punch them in the neck.
Even better thrust your knife up their ass

heh nice try commie

Cover it with "It's ok to be white"

>Antifacist Action
.. okay? Yes, and? What's the point of this sticker? What message is it trying to convey?

>Walking around with gasoline in your pocket
What are you, some kind of arsonist? Besides, waste gasoline on this shit? At least suggest something non-retarded, like turpentine (synthetic).

Best suggestion so far.

puttting it's okay to be white posters over them

Flamethrower

you get off Sup Forums and stop listening to the retards at the alt-left and the retards at the alt-right,
then never come back for your own sanity's sake.

don't feed them the nazi meme. 5d chess

Collecting info and giving it to someone you trust so the #whitehats can #dowork

I always scribble swastikas on stickers I don't like. They are always gone the next day

These paint scrapper have a sharp blade really good for stickers.

Or did that not make sense...when did antifa have success and who wasn't involved? Hmmm

Meaning Virginia was a set up, so was #Boston 2nd Boston.

#magaOD

Use gasoline.

Lol SOUNDS good

Man, Those Are Sticky Like No Others.

Unironically this OP

butane torch a corner

CONFIRMED, but if using it on your own vehicle use Lighter fluid, less residue to clean off

Any oil solvent ought to do it, really. Gasoline is a good one. Acetone is probably better and ought to be safer, but most that's commercially available contains benzene.

The annoying thing is that some solvents may fuck up the surface as well. Or may clean it so well that it leaves a light mark where the sticker was. And may well strip paint. So while it's probably good for concrete, metal, and glass (as long as it's not painted), it could fuck up wood and decorative surfaces. And the fumes are telltale and likely to get cops called unless you're the property owner. I'd definitely not do it anyplace indoors.

>Besides, waste gasoline on this shit?
Gas is both cheaper and probably safer. It's a wonderful solvent.

Really just about any typical petroleum derivative fuel is an excellent solvent. Kerosene, gasoline, diesel (I presume, given its use in stripping cosmoline). Butane lighter fluid is commonly used as a glue-stripping solvent as well.

wew lad

Add loves juicy cocks with a sharpie.

brilliant, the word fascist is even centered too

Tjiz

>participating in vandalism

>swedish
>owning a deadly knife
lmfao

commie blood

listen to this man
solvents are science

Ignore them like everybody else who isn't antifa..fa..faggotry does.

Report them as vandalism later to have city workers remove them, if you're that butthurt about it.

>not being antifaggotry
kekistanis confirmed degenerates

>being triggered by a sticker

Just ignore it you snowflake baby

correct. place american flag stickers over them - you can buy hundreds for a few dollars.

Covering them with anti-communist propaganda stickers.

You mean permanently? Helicopters.

Put a round "its ok to be white" sticker over the flag

we're all antifaggotry, but if you screech at stickers you look just as bad as them.

buy anticom stickers and put them over top

Print this out and simply replace it

And removing antifa trash if you get attacked

Just draw a swastika on it.

We had a construction crew leave a porto-potty on the property next to our house when I was a kid. My dad walked over at night and spray painted a red swastika on the side facing the street. It was gone within a day.

correct. place GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW stickers over them - you can buy hundreds for a few dollars.

why remove them when you instead can remove kebab?

>rabbit season!
>duck season!
>rabbit season!!
>duck season!!