Anybody else feel really warm and cozy watching “Look Whos Back”?

Especially the scene after hitler gets screamed at by the grandmother jew, where he goes on a rant talking about jew degeneracy. Its like my moment of zen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPKMLAuat10
youtu.be/cwYEKg1gNBc
youtube.com/watch?v=XPkOnTTY7NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-y52fmhZGPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cringe

This video makes me want to meet and greet Hitler too.
youtube.com/watch?v=TPKMLAuat10

Libcommies in Germany have become so detached from reality their "humor" attempting to insult and smear Hitler sound actually completly reasonable, justified and understandable to normal people with a functional brains.

Its like that "horrible" AfD family cover where many people went like "whats wrong with it it looks nice"

wow! look how happy everyone are to see him

The dog shooting and carcass scenes were terrible, but the rest was pretty cheeky.

It's just a comedy film.

youtu.be/cwYEKg1gNBc

Had to use a VPN to watch it for some reason (its banned here). But boy did that hit me in the feels

Those scenes didn't belong. They were humorous, but felt forced to make him look worse.

and not character at all. Hilter was a vegan and an animal lover

Damn, these Germans are fucking woke. Maybe there IS HOPE

NEVER DESPAIR!

I don't know what this is as I don't watch TV but his eyes were blue. This guy has the wrong color eyes.

This video makes me want to meet Hitler, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=XPkOnTTY7NQ

I get the slight feeling from the Germans that you just need to unshackle them and they will turn back so fast. Literally the entire military and propaganda complex of the west right now is designed to keep them down.

Japs too. We need to get them on our side again

Funny movie with a gay ending sequence. I liked the qt Michslinge though

It must be absolutely horrible. I'm sure many of them know -- deep down, like said.

When the right rises up against (((Tyranny))) again, they will be either eternally handicapped or forcibly stopped from ever interfering with our freedoms again.

What humor? The movie was meant to be pro hitler from the start. If u cant realize that you are fucking autistic

Sorry guys, bit those trips mean that all pro-whites on this board need to watch that vid. Warning: it may bring you to tears.

Yeah Hitler was a vegetarian and even introduced legislation to protect Germany's flora and fauna

No it isn't, it's on Netflix.

Doesn't matter. YouTube has many deals with different nations about what information they need to keep hidden from the public. Of course Brits, Germans are the first nations aside from Asia that demand information is suppressed. Wouldn't want the public waking up to the reality of the (((oligarchy))) now would we?

His eyes were very dark blue. Close enough.

The video was not on youtube allowed for some reason. Maybe it was copyright

>HEY NIGGA

I honestly didn't realize that it would be a Borat style film.

Yup

The movie was pretty entertaining and surprised me at first. They didn't take every opportunity to bash Hitler like you would have expected.
youtube.com/watch?v=-y52fmhZGPE

lmao at you all
hitler fucked up

Heil!

Please gawd we need shit to hit the fan in Germany, for the greater good of all whites

What, Kraut? Elaborate

As stated, it was on Netflix you edgy prick.

It's really not that far-fetched. Anything pro-Hitler that gets over 1-2 M views gets shoahed and either blocked/comments removed/unable to share, ect.

I used to think Hitler was a super evil man, but once I read about his ww1 exploits and interviews with his comrades, I realized he was just a beta autist who genuinely was a patriot and wanted to improve people's lives. He also got super pissed if anything tried to get in the way of that

he went to balls deep on his ride
should have chilled lil more

Everything but the dog part was good
Hitler would not have shot the dog

yeah, i bet they had to add that to not go to jail in germany

Non us Anons
Is there anything they they are keeping from us that is commonly known outside the us?

Big question, we all know of the bad things he did, but what about the good things?
i really loved the scene where he discovers Wikipedia and thanks to that movie i've studied him more and more
But what are the good things he did both as a politician and as the Leader of the Nazi Party?

fuck now im sad :(

It would be cringe if Germany wasn't dying around patriots unwilling to do something about it. Same goes to you Swede.. and to most of the infected countries.

Europe is a lot more redpilled about Hitler and jewish implication in bolchevism/communism... the older generations at least. Only in USA and Canada do we have to go and find out for ourselves.

>eu flag
soon over 1 million Arab and lots of Syrians will flood into the EU, when the Merkel-Erdogan deal wears off.
Don't you just love the EU?

>a Fuhrer in charge to counter Muslim immigrants

The ending was absolute Kino.

>Europeans becoming minorities in their lands
>Africans becoming minorities in their lands
>Americans becoming minorities in their lands
>Arabs becoming minorities in their lands
>East Asians becoming minorities in their lands
Humanity needs liberation

It was a very clever film

>Second nazigermany loses again.
>white Nations finally lose any right to exist.

Nice try Ephraim

I hope you're trolling. The whole movies intention is
>we are all hitler
>never again
>Germans don't have democratic values and are easy to manipulate

Search for a documentary called: The greatest story never told.

>left wing propaganda
what do you except, the shit is globalized
there will never be a right wing alternative

No that's wrong!

Cut out the nigger-speak.
Read some damn books about your own history.
Watch The Greatest Story Never Told / A Last Appeal To Reason. Hitler was forced into a war.

Do the above and maybe people will take you seriously, Dieter.

Go back to getting raped in the ass, Sven. The real Europeans are busy securing a real future.

Im trying to figure out the part where the neo nazis beat up hitler, i feel like that means they werent real nazis, they just did it for the image. Or maybe the film producers had to put that in the film to get it above board.

He's right though, Hitler did a few things wrong, first and foremost, he lost.

There was a time pressure, but he was way too aggressive. Had he taken over territories, set up walls, and showed the people why they wanted to join with him, he could've slowly united western Europe.

Wasn't going to be something that worked in his lifetime, no matter what. He dreamed a little too big.

Every pic I see of butler fills me with warmth for some reason

The Japs are doing a fine job on their own by the looks of it, Abe won his 2/3 majority and he's probably going to change their constitution to allow for an offensive army

This film is comfy as fuck. I know you're supposed to get to the conclusion that "extremism is bad and could rise at any time" but it just showed that nu-Hitler was just... right. And sane.

>Cut out the nigger-speak.

>guys i think he's coming out too nicely
>oh, lets have him randomly shoot a dog

Supposedly the actor who played Hitler was freaked out by how positive the reception to him was when he was out in public.

It gave me one of my favorite reaction images

Then why does the movie make you fall in love with hitler?
Back to you, professor...

-p-p-p-pwned

He had to say that in interviews.
The reality is that he loved it.
Remember the scene where the teenager says “deutschland ich liebe dick!” (Germany i love you), and hitler grabs him and hugs him? Its obvious that was unscripted, and oliver masucci was truly feeling the love of hitler at that moment. Of course masucci and the film producers had to say in tv interviews that er ist wieder da was supposed to be anti hitler. If they said anything else the film would be banned. But the film speaks for itself.

“Ich liebe dich”. Fucking auto correct...

To be fair the former wouldn't be out of place in modern Germany either.

I'm brown but I cried too. Germans have suffered enough.

This movie is on Burger-land Netflix. Go see it if you have that service.

The Poz Button podcast did an episode on this movie.

It's really a strange movie, you have to wonder what exactly the (((studio))) was trying to do, because Hitler is by FAR the most sympathetic character, and at the end, he's set up to straighten up the right-wing into the legit forces of yore.