Have we really reached a point where wishing for a Berseria anime adaptation would be a lot better than having to go...

Have we really reached a point where wishing for a Berseria anime adaptation would be a lot better than having to go through the mess that is ToZX?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.esuteru.com/archives/20011176.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would watch just for Magilou.

I would do a lot of things just for Magilou

Eyes off my wife.

Well there's that, I suppose.

What's wrong with ToXZ?

The Berseria episodes were utter shit, so no.

This.

>WHY DO BIRDS FLY

Feel like too much of the nice little moments in Berseria would have to be cut for the anime adaptation so I'd rather not.

>dat assgrab

Too much focus on Princess and Rose, and too much "hey look at this berseria reference that we shoehorned in." Also have no idea how they're going to wrap everything up in one episode, assuming that they also plan on making a third cour or a sequel.

They'll obviously make movies

> Velvet comes up to you wearing this,
How do you respond?

"Where'd the rest of your legs go?"

Hi, berubetto. Where's magilou?

Ok, she comes up to you wearing a Kimono, how do you respond?

Do you all agree with Eizen on this? And why the fuck are they trying to handwave him off in the anime?

Can't, I'd be speechless.

If you can think of a better way to cross island to island I'd love to hear it!

I really goddamn love Eleanor

punk ass bitch

Don't get catty because she's Phi's vessel and you're not

> assuming that they also plan on making a third cour or a sequel.

How does Berseria rank next to Vesperia, Graces, Xillia, Xillia 2, and that other one.

I bought 3 Tales games in a row and mostly disliked every one after Vesperia.

Mainly because the story was boring and cliche yet with the same rehashed copy-paste gameplay.

Is this one actually good or is it just tolerable for someone playing tales for the first time?

When you see transformation one autistic comatose shota into really badass and likeable shota ever, you just can't rate this game less then 8/10.

> less than

The one that has all the /ss/ fan art with velvet?

Yep.

.....coo coo......

I think I liked Vesp more but it's better than all those others

Fuck off Berseria-fag. You shit eaters are the fucking worst.

Vesperia>Berseria>>Graces,Xillia,Xillia2

Berseria is a wild ride and the combat doesn't get too repetitive. Takes a while to get all your skills though. I played a lot of Tales before playing it and I enjoyed it immensely. The cast never lets Velvet stay DOOM AND GLOOM for very long. It was also refreshing to have an older cast that didn't fall into the usual "we gotta save the world 'cause we're the player's party" bullshit. If Xillia I and II were too boring give Berseria a shot - the story is different from lots of Tales games.

It was nice to see Grim-sensei again but yeah, the random references to Berseria felt tacked-on because they had to promote the new game in Zesty's anime. I don't think Berseria will get an anime but we'll probably know for sure once it turns a year old. Also TalesFes is coming up so look for announcements there.

I'll wait until I'm done with Persona 5 and Nier to decide. Maybe it'll be cheaper by then.

I do gotta say I do enjoy having a party who's motivation is FUCK YOU now and gain.

Reminds me of Gun X Sword. Actually now that I say that it reminds me A LOT about Gun x Sword. Man I liked Gun X Sword.

Not great taste

Just "stole" this game. It's gonna be my first time playing a game of this genre. Saw the reviews and thought why not? What am I in for?

Sorry but i'm saving myself for best girl Mikleo.

What does that mean, user?

Except that people are wishing that Berseria never appeared at all? be it in the west or japan, nobody wants to see Velvet's dumb episodes in Zestiria.

Berseria along with Zestiria is one of the worst Tales of-- game

Velvet is dumb as fuck, seriously if you want edgy stuff just play SMT Berseria feels like a shonen manga trying to be edgy like having to deal with Sasuke as the MC except some of the cast are not edgy so we're supposed to pretend that makes the MC better.

what the fuck are you even saying

Berseria a Besteria

With my dick.

>like having to deal with Sasuke as the MC except some of the cast are not edgy so we're supposed to pretend that makes the MC better.
But that's a blatant fucking lie.

blog.esuteru.com/archives/20011176.html
Wait what?
>最終話#25「伝承」
>4月29日(土)21:30より放送

I can't get pass the edgy MC in berseria, I want to play the game but the MC kill the game for me.

She isn't even all that bad compared to most edgy characters. She also has pretty damn good reasons to be edgy.

Ejaculate, clean my pants and propose marriage.

But she's awesome, the whole cast is the best Tales has ever had.

Isn't the next one #24? We're getting an epilogue episode?

Wow is this for real ? last episode was numbers 23 "without the prologue" That mean we will have epilogue episodes ?

Yeah next one is #24

They probably would fuck up Berseria too.

She isn't even that edgy and she gets good development.

Ask where her father Ragna the Bloodedge is.

>edgy meme

Just kill yourself

I hate it.

anything that isnt a dumb loli dating animu is edgy! xd

Ships? Just an idea.

The edge is there so she can mellow out later on.

There is only one thing keeping me here.

Wait, is her entire arm literally black underneath the wrapping?

25th episode will be aired in a month.

The anime had planned 25 episodes from the start.
12 of 1st season
and 13 of 2'nd season
But they have calendar issue, so the last episode will be aired 29th April on TokyoMX and NicoNico

2期の予定も13話で作っていたが、放送枠が暦の関係で12話分しかなかった為、通常放送は12話で終わり、最終回のみ4月29日21:30より、TOKYO MXとニコニコ生放送で放送。

They actually managed to do that in the 2 episodes they made.
>The dragon came out of nowhere, what's total bullshit as it was supposed to be one of sacrificed seraphims that regained consciousness

>Magilou can use magic without Bienfu Like honestly, she's dragging with the party for 10 hours, not joining the battle because she can't use any of her magic, to the point of even jumping on Rokurou's back to leave the Titania tower, because she couldn't use the guardian.

Lamo I totally missed the second point

He's right though, Velvet is pretty edgy.

Xillia 2 > Vesperia > Berseria > Xillia >>>>>>>>graces

He hardly has any screentime though.

Xillia 2 = Berseria > Vesperia > Xillia >>>>>>>>graces
Vesperia's chapter 3 was the weakest shit.

I don't understand how anyone can consider Xillia 2 better than anything.

>Oh shit she's talking to me
>I gotta say something

Panic internally.

Except she is not talking, read the post again, silly.

She's meek, shy has stage fright and adorably sneezes around cats due to her allergy.
How's that edgy?
She's well balanced, and her anger quickly subdues once realizes she can't take down Artorius all alone.

No she isnt at all you memeing fuckstick.

berseria's ending was so shitty i don't even care anymore

What?

Its ending was fine. What else did you want?

You wanted our little malakhim to be /ss/ed by Velvet in the ending, didn't you?

>bawww why couldnt it be a happy end like in my bedtime stories, mommy!?!

You're clearly watching it for the wrong reason. Watch it for both Magilou and Velvet.

>came for Velvet
>stayed for Velvet; Magilou; Eleanor;Eizen; Lapicet and Rokurou
>also stayed for Morgania; Grimoire; Medisa Zaveid and Shigure

The cast was strong as fuck in this game.

>Not including Dyle and Kurogane

Exactly. Honestly I didn't expect to like other characters aside from Velvet.

This so much.

I thought I would hate the shit out of Eleanor but, no, I love her almost as much as I love Velvet and the rest of the gang.

>I forgot Dyle

I disgrace myself.

I know that everyone hates ToZ, but ToB's story is still pretty shitty and it wouldn't make a much better anime than ToZ did. The Berseria episodes were quite awful while being mostly 1:1 adaptations of the game.

>but ToB's story is still pretty shitty

Easy with the weak bait there, son.

Berseria is all right but none of the games after Vesperia have ever topped it.
Berseria feels like a complete game, which is good, but it has some of the most braindead combat in the series (which is fine if you like mash2win), the story is extremely hit-or-miss, the cast is generally weak except for Magilou (although Laphicet's development is good). When I played the game, I found the early parts to be a more dull version of ToZ, with even less inventive areas and way too many fucking narrow corridors. After a while it grew on me and I ended up like it, though.

I'd say it's about as good as Xillia 2, maybe a bit better. X1 is an unfinished mess and Graces is garbage.
Vesperia > Berseria >= Xillia 2 > Xillia > Graces

For me, Berseria has the best story; characters and character interactions out of the ones you linked.

As far as combat goes its probably behind Vesperia and Graces F.

Story/characters:
Berseria > Vesperia > Xillia 2 > Xillia > Graces F > Zestria

Combat:
Vesperia > Graces F > Xillia 2 > Berseria > Xillia > Zestria

I think it's that unless she keeps it wrapped it turns into the demon hand. She's probably just wearing a glove here.

Some sort of armsock, probably.

If you think it's mash to win then you need to increase the difficulty. Once you're on Intensity if you're not exploiting weaknesses, juggling, and dodging consistently as a melee character, you're as good as dead.

Sup Forums question, think this universe will get a 3rd game now that we know the real villains are the Heavenly Seraphim?

If you don't wish to have a secret hideout with a secret underground escape tunnel you are a faggot

play the game

And that's why this show blows.

did people unironically think the 2nd berseria episode in the anime was bad? i loved it so much made me wish there was a full anime for that

>Vesperia >
In term of story Vesperia isn't above anything, even Xillia 1
Only Zestria since it's just that bad