Canada is the greatest country on earth

when ever a Canadain on pol btfo of people here you all rage I can feel the butt hurt from a world away you all know its the truth you envy the land of maple

Shut the fuck up leaf, when the day of the rake comes you'll be first

canada is an awesome and beautiful country packed with resources that has brought a lot of great things and men to the world. we were 95% white the year I was born, 1994. Now, we are 63% white, and will soon become sweden 2.0

>DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

You dumb shit, we weren't 95% White in 1994. That's fucking stupid. We've had shitty non white immigration policies since the 60s, like the US.

SO jealous of cucknadia

We where 100% white in 1987 the year I was born
kys

shut up, leaf mutt

fuck Trudeau
Legend.

>marathon of hop
No, I was born in 1987 and I can confirm Canada was 1488% white in 1987, nigger.

We were 95% white in the year I was born, and are now 63% white.

We will once again be 100% white at the moment I assure that you are un-born

rude

Dude that's obviously a meme stat, cuz I can remember seeing a lot of niggers working at the convenience stores when I was 7. And a shit load of drunk indians. But mainly a lot of foreign devils.

I was off, not by much
Here is the 1997 census
Visible minorities[edit]
Visible minority Total responses % of Population
Chinese 860,150 3.02
South Asian 670,590 2.35
Black 573,860 2.01
Arab/West Asian 244,665 0.86
Filipino 234,195 0.82
Others 614,025 2.15
Not a visible
minority 25,330,645 88.79%

in 1994 we were about 91% white.

post the gook version of you leafs. a mutt is still a mutt doesn't matter what kind of mutt it is

I was born in "71 and can confirm you are both idiots

>Not a visible
>minority 25,330,645 88.79%
88.79% but I'm sure this is ONLY citizens, not work visas and other programs. Still though, that's more than I expected.

Biggest problem now is the all the systems OUTSIDE the immigration system which is driving literally millions of non whites here.

systems such as?

>leaf mutt

never gonna happen

you are way to old to be here, loser

you are way to fuckin new, I've always been here

post the gook leaf mutt, you know what I'm talking about

Canada will rise again....at least our national sport is 99.12% white where as nigger ball america has at least 78.54% non-white...same with shitty europe, soccer is basically 64.27% non-white.

Long live Canada and long live the greatest sport ever! Only real men play hockey too...easily the roughest sport out there but honourable mention goes to rugby

>rage
>envy
It's sadness, regret and contempt are all that I feel toward the leafs.

fuck you

TFW program, university visas, work visas, refugee, family unification programs...
Disasterous end runs. They make citizenship much easier through the back door.
When the (((news))) talks about immigration they aren't including those programs.

Couldn't find any. Have this chink merchant instead.

Canada is literally the worst POS country in the world.

/End Thread