Little Witch Academia

ITS HAPPENING. Pull out your theories here on what do you think will happen after episode 12. Will chariot die for Akko eventually?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12602459
desuarchive.org/a/thread/152504835/#152509189
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>andrew is one of the words/leaf things
Yes, yes, yes

The comfy days are over I see.

What are all those irrelevant characters in the picture?

Yeah, only Akko, Andrew, Chariot/Ursula, Croix, Woodward, Sucy, and Lotte should be in the picture.

It's all the same people who are in the OP.

Every good author realized wrecking shit and turning up the dial isn't worth anything if they didn't get you invested in the characters and the things they want to protect first.

i don't even have interest in akko

>Will chariot die for Akko eventually
Nope. But she will be sidelined after a huge display of magical power so the new generation witches will be able to show off their own ability and teamwork.

>Sucy, and Lotte

Even they are totally irrelevant for the main story.

Teamwork, and FRIENDSHIP!

This shit is going to hard out be Trigger's magnum opus.

Going by the trailer, the main storyline focus mainly on Akko and Ursula. That's not to say the other, younger witches won't get involved somehow, but Ursula won't get sidelined (unless they kill her or something).

that's some shit taste

yeah, akko is shit taste, that's why i don't really care for her

>The comfy days are over

Those are targets for Akko to kill. The show took a darker turn.

>tfw have been on target about diana's character despite everyone else naysaying me
>tfw too genius for these plebe threads
how can you even compete, guys

just stick to midi dragon, it's more your low intellect pace

>happen after episode 12
nothing

>So Diana ends up disappointed in Akko because she now feels she's a weaker person than she thought she was?
for example, when i read garbage like this

i wonder what books you have ever picked up in your life or if you just watched moe anime all your fucking life, or maybe the only books you ever read were books for math or computers or even psychology

i need to stop reading old threads before you guys infect me with stupid

just kidding, my mind cannot be sullied for it is perfect, i am a genius

Did you just bump the thread with your shitposts?

not just me! helped

>I actually wrote that
Thanks for making me feel like shit, I guess.

you're welcome, i promise to make everyone else feel like shit too

>midi dragon

So this show got all of it's filler episodes out of the way in the first season? Genius!

>Andrew is one of the leaves
FUCK

I was worried that they were gonna try and have Hannah and Barbara redeem themselves and have all 3 teams involved in the big picture.

So glad it looks like they are gonna get sidelined soon. HAHA Get fucked bitches

Why does everybody lose their shit about Andrew? Honestly just tell my why his introduction to the series has been such a turnoff for so many people, I am completely indifferent about him.

Diana's comfy smile will save the show from despair screencap this till the finale of the 2nd Cour

/u/ is just mad at the thought of a penis

>Andrew is one of the great witches
>Andrew is a girl
>Andrew is a reverse trap
Oh my

Because he's a possible love interest for Akko, and /u/fags are furious at the idea of Akko/Diana not happening.

If anything a male perspective on Akko's character has been really interesting just because It's something we'd never seen before within the show.

If it's a show about her growing as a witch (which in this universe seems to be a facet of each girls unique femininity) it'd be important to explore the subject of romance and how she handles it.

I can't believe there are people living in their fanfics so much that they disregard that.

for some, more people are just concerned about her platonic interests and drives, and romance would actually be in conflict with that if she compensates her need to focus by giving part of it a way to romance

it just becomes a distraction, and if it absorbs her, you can think "witch show? magic? what witch show? i thought this was about akko and andrew hooking up"

Jasminka episode!

>it's a "i'm actually depressed because i eat too much so i eat too much and go into an endless binging cycle of depression and eating, but none of this really has anything to do with witches or magic" episode
or
>it's an "all of a sudden she has a hobby we didn't know about until now because the writers hadn't thought of it yet" episode

>Andrew
dropped.

Why did they not keep it as it was? I needed more healing.

Has it got good yet? Is it worth picking back up?

This is not comfy. This is smug.

SMUG
M
U
G

There willl be healing in the long run.
But yeah, I'm not really digging the shift in tone that's aparent from the pv, I hope they don't fuck this up and we get some SoL stuff amidst the plot.

Why is Amanda crying?

What the hell is this new kind of kink

19 hours

>Takes off glasses

THIS MAKES PENIS BECOME BIG PENIS.

what a thot

WHY IS SHE SO PERFECT

I swear to god if she fucking dies I'll drop this god damn show even if it's the second to last episode

Should I begin with the OVAs or can I jump right into the TV series?

I'm tempted to say to skip the OVAs because the show is retreading them and I don't know how much is a spoiler, but the OVAs are much better, faster paced, and give more plot than the show does.

Watch the OVAs first

Why would Chariot steal Ursula's glasses?
Are they secret rivals from their days at the academy or something?

Is this really supposed to be Elizabeth?

>Glasses actually power limiter for Chario

no, her name is croix

I'll start with the OVAs then, thanks!

Is Croix her first or surname?

Because he doesn't fit in with the show. Even the Japs don't like him and like the other boys better.

Stop bringing /u/ bullshit into this. He's a poorly thought out character, the other boys are far more popular than him and feel like they belong in the show

>Even the Japs don't like him and like the other boys better.
while i agree that frank is 100x better, you should really cite this because it just sounds like you're speaking on their behalf without prior word

I need to find the polls but all the other male characters polled higher than Andrew and there are 2ch posts where they express his dislike of him.

Preorders also dropped after episode 10 too.

The only other boy is Frank

I guess they could have brought the edgy wizard guy they planned to include in the Enchanted Parade. That might have made more sense.

How is she so god damn hot?

I've seen second OP.
Directed by Atsushi Nishigori from IMAS
OP is still cute, not too dramatic.
Has scenes that appeal to both people that like Andrew/Akko and Diana/Akko.
It has loli Diana.
Ursula is cool.
Woodward bad.

I need proofs

OP debuts in episode 14 but marketing begins next week with them advertising that Nishigori directed it.

Are you the prescreening user?

I'm liking the name Croix. It's so fun to say it.

>The only other boy is Frank
Pic related is the only added boy I'm alright with. And what do ya know, he isn't shoehorned.

I love this shoehorn meme

>Not expecting middleschool-highschool girls to interact with boys

I don't what to tell you man. There's also the fact that we don't even where the show is going so I don't get the complaints.

>Preorders also dropped after episode 10 too.
Pic related, biggest drops by far are after episodes 6 and 10, coincidence? I think not.

>Not shoehorned.

Andrew screams DESIGNATED LOVE INTEREST

>Isn't shoehorned
>Added just so the girls can get their hands on whatever magic artifact they need to advance the plot
>Could have been another witch of Ursula's age, but is a male just because the producer liked Chum lee

Andrew is shit, but was he reason enough to drop the show?

Keep it coming

left hands

How is it Trigger's fault that you guys are autists that can't fathom the idea that guys would be included. They seem like they've wanted to do this since the Enchanted Parade.

Nevermind the fact that there's also a million shows with just girls in them as well

TOPKEK
Who needs fanarts when trigger themselves provide the material?

Stop saying Andrew is Flash Sentry, is the lowest insult for any character.

>Kemono friends didn't improve after episode 11

That's bullshit m8

>It's happening

Nothing is happening
>Villain is already revealed
>Main plot already revealed
>Trigger confirmed no one will die
>The only "twist" is Ursula being Chariot, at the best a useless parent twist.
>MC gives everyone smiles and saves the world
>The end
>Fanboys will defend this mediocre series and keep masturbating to the Trigger logo endless

Threadly reminder:

strawpoll.me/12602459

post this or pass the link to any LWA fan outside Sup Forums if necessary.

then again, is it too soon? should i wait until S2 starts?

>RUH OH PEOPLE DOWNLOADING THE ANIME ILLEGALLY AT LOW RATES MEANS ITS FLOPPING

you're a fucking retard

>Implying DESIGNATED LOVE INTEREST as a romantic interest is good writing.

It's the weakest part of the show. I like it when a show doesn't tell you who the MC is going to end up with unless there's something interesting about the relationship.

In Gurren Lagann, Nia being the DESIGNATED LOVE INTEREST added to Simon's character and was also a character in her own right who ended up having real conflicts and even had to fight Simon at one point.

In this Andrew is just going to win no matter what and there's no actual drama to it.

If you're going to spoil the romance at least make it interesting.

>Trigger confirmed no one will die
I don't buy it. Source?

Nobody is arguing that guys are in the show. People like Frank because he's a better character than Andrew.

Andrew is just the designated love interest, he's a forced romantic element no one asked for and Trigger didn't even bother to even try to organically develop.

The people that dropped the show due to shoehorning are potential merch buyers.
I watch anime illegally but I buy merch of shows I like, I'm waiting a few more episodes before I buy any LWA merch though, I have to make sure they don't fuck up any more.

Not him but Tattun has said that the show is family friendly, and I don't think Death is exactly "Family friendly".

>Being intimidated over fictional character that may or may not like the MC
I think some of you are taking this way too seriously.

I don't know man, a 8yo was blasted in Kemono Friends, and that's as family friendly in nippon as it gets

Disney movies have lots of death and they're considered family friendly.

People die all the time in japanese kids shows. Kamen Rider has had several seasons focused around killing off hordes of riders, heroes or villains.

>Diana just looking and taking internal notes

If she turns out to be the final villain I´d be disappointed.

So no one really said there won't be deaths, right?

Where the fuck do you think you are?

desuarchive.org/a/thread/152504835/#152509189

Was this a hint about Chariot being French?