THE CIA JUST TWEETED THIS IT'S HAPPENING

I don't trust the CIA one bit, they're as dodgy AF as far as I'm concerned. This tweet piqued my curiosity as to why, now, they are seemingly ramping up UFO rhetoric in conjunction with the recent announcement via the NYT, that a tic-tac shaped object was filmed and performed maneuvers that are, as yet, not within the scope of human capability.

For the CIA to suddenly start giving explicit instructions to the public on how to photograph something unidentifiable in the sky tells me that their original policy of plausible deniability regarding this very serious subject matter has now come full swing in the opposite direction - not only acknowledgement but proactively encouraging the public to take measures which will assist the CIA.

Something big is coming, I don't know what it is, but it's there and tweets such as this are leading to that point.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1641924_-fwd-tactical-james-jesus-angleton-training-assignment-pls.html
youtu.be/G8Nl_W7MHF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A street lamp

> smart
> believing in UFO's

you have to pick one.

ps: bad larping

They're aware that they've lost control of the narrative

>CIA has a twitter account

Literally for what purpose?

Maybe we are tired of getting stupid fucking emails and calls about this shit all day.

Literally everything CIA does is a psyop

UFOs are just drones
The whole alien thing is a deep state construct
Real aliens aren't so feeble
We are probably living in a simulation created by real aliens

I hate those fucking faggots for trying to endear themselves on social media.

Traitorous parasites that have been lying to the public and manipulating the world for decades is now being coy about shit they have been investigating and covering up for decades. Fuck those people I wish JFK succeeded and canned all those jew owned slimy sleazy underhanded faggots.

Fuck you faggot.

It’s called project blue balls buddy
Think of what bush did with terrorist so they could justify invading the Middle East and replace terrorist with fake aliens and Middle East with entire world
Also pentagon audit never

>the cia have been glow in the dark niggers since ever
>the cia tweets something about ayyyyys
>believing it

They are trying to build up a level of "ayyys might be real" in the back of the plebs minds so they can try and go with project blue beam. The idea of project blue beam is to false up an ayyy attack/ultimatum, or to make it look like "judgement day has come", so that the plebs fall for it and do what ever actions "the threat" tells them will let them be spared.

It's going to backfire on the kikes soooooo badly.

FBI here. Please disregard and go back to vlogging about black people and ecelebs.

>I don't trust the CIA one bit, they're as dodgy AF as far as I'm concerned.

it's pretty much a professional liars club at this point.

I got some dirt on em here somewhere on muh desktop folders, leme find it...

Wrong blue balls

fuck a UFO I need Jesus to appear in the clouds and kill everyone of you heathens...

>We are probably living in a simulation created by real aliens
this

My Q! Who the fuck is following the CIA and why would you? For the truth? Late breaking news?

Once is happenstance

Twice is coincidence

Thrice is enemy action

ufos are just bbcs looking for a tight white pussy to dock in and inseminate with rich africa seed for the propagation of the superior black race. Black men are hung and have large penis's heads.

Take your pills faggot

Public relations. They may not want the public to know what they're doing but they do want the public to trust them.

Its a distraction to take eyes off the elites pedophilia and corruption. They will bust out bigfoot soon.

they're taking the piss mate.
go back to bed.

its not exactly far out there to believe that the CIA and all the actual Military functions related to UFO's have decided to try and do a slow and soft leak due to the surmounting evidence with the rise of the internet and overwhelming focus on UFO's as of late. They probably want to control the release of information slowly and smoothly and try to get all of us on the same page slowly but surely so we don't freak out.

Its very possible the CIA lacks all of the answers and does not know themselves what are the causes of the UFO appearances and where they are coming from, for all we know area 51 is just a giant psyop

absolutely this.

this

this

Surely then logic would dictate that the simulation is being run within a simulation.

>infinite number of galaxies
>we are the only life

Darlene get that moonshine off your brain and put the chewing tobacco away you closeminded inbred fuck.

There are two options, we are special and unique in the universe, or there is life all over. Still need more proof (they could post the whole video that demonstrates maneuvers that seem to break physics) but it is not smart to say that alien UFOs are impossible.

I assumed you would give a rundown of the bluebeam thing people keep talking about. On an unrelated note, are there right wing think tanks like this?

>living in a simulation created by real aliens

Why? Why would they bother? Thats like the "theory" that ayyys rule over us in secret and control everything.

If they are aliens, who came here from another planet, and have all this crazy tech that we could never hope to fight back against, WHY? Why wouldn't they just crush us? If it is because they need the Earth to be mined.. Why not replace us with hyper advanced robots? Why not reveal themselves and say "ooga booga do what we say without deviation or we will destroy all of you"?

Because its horse shit.

They’ve already been know to do this. I’m pretty sure they did it in the 90s when people were more curious about Area 51

>infinite number of galaxies
How do you prove that?

That Hillary can send the classified documents back to them, retard.

That is a garbage can lid

pretty sure that's a street light mostly out of view

How can you prove when traveling in space you'll hit a space wall?

To keep us from posing a real threat to the galactic/interdimensional community.
We're kept in a bubble reality until we or our descendants (humans, post-humans or A.I. beings) reach the point of maturity where they wouldn't risk the fate of reality.
We have the ability to create technology and master science that will lead us to space travel, universe travel, dimensional travel etc so to keep base reality or whatever cluster of existence we're in safe from annihilation all primitive planets are kept in quarantine.
The aliens are probably highly advanced A.I. beings that descended from human-like beings.

Simulated Reality Theory is that humans became smart enough to recreate the big bang. these advanced humans are no longer in physical form
they simulate big bangs in control and experimental environments for fun, learning, history, because they can, etc.
Ant farm.
I'm not buying it but it's interesting. Elon Mush is into this I think

Nice answer, coward.
>travelling
How do you prove that?

You fucking idiots elites dangle aliens in front of you to distract you from something real. People slide with alien threads to distract you. Number 1 too

>trusting the CIA ever

So shill fuck off to /x

Quick rundown

All think tanks are owned by (((them)))
Right and left is an illusion to keep us uncooperative

Infinite being beyond our comprehension. I cant prove it myself as you cant prove there arent ayys out there. Are you a flat earth/space isnt real kinda user? What do you believe?

THIS IS PROJECT BLUEBEAM

THEY'RE PREPARING A FAKE ALIEN INVASION

Reminder: project blue beam was never any sort of government document. It was a letter that some schizo typed up and sent to the FBI so they archived it.
You retards fall for /x/ tier nonsense.

fucking hope so not like shit's not crazy as it is

How can you prove there is even one other?

Why don’t you calm down m80 he was asking why the cia are shilling the UFO so hard it’s not /x/ teir if it’s really happened if you don’t like the thread fuck off to /lgbt/

Yep.

This is some blubeam like plan z

Aren't UFOs simply humans from the future?

exactly what I was thinking

FPBP. Probably 80% of "UFOS" are just tactically framed photos of street lamps.

Remember kids, everytime you see a BLACKED post, this leftypol faggot is almost always the poster.

Do not reply, do not engage.
Let them through their long process of mourning for the 2016 election results, and prepare not to anhero for the 2020 ones.

I tend to agree, but such strategy is important at a high level. We have a good thing going with the decentralized redpilling of newfags. And putting an actual face to it would end up with shills either calling them Jews or controlled opposition. It would just be nice to be able to collaborate easier.

Wrong pic ----- sorry Finnbro

Happy New Year you glorious fag.

Hi /r/Asianmasculinity

More like
>space
How do you prove that?

EARTH IS FLAT PEEP HOLE

Thats not what infinite means

“At least one of the following propositions is true: (1) the human species is very likely to go extinct before reaching a “posthuman” stage; (2) any posthuman civilization is extremely unlikely to run a significant number of simulations of their evolutionary history (or variations thereof); (3) we are almost certainly living in a computer simulation. It follows that the belief that there is a significant chance that we will one day become posthumans who run ancestor-simulations is false, unless we are currently living in a simulation.”

are these all the options? seems forced.

Thanks bro

>Dodgy
Britbong detected

what the fuck is with this word literally, i keep seeing people use it constantly and catch myself wanting to use it, wtf? who injected this phrase into langauge? it sounds pretty gay when you listen to yourself say it

This is a famous hoax photo. Its a picture of the lens cap of the camera that he threw into the air.

>A street lamp
Is exactly what it is.

Think of how frail and volatile current humanity is.
When we are traveling space and forging galactic civilizations you think they would throw all their cards on the table?
Copying your universe is a backup plan.
We're a copy of a copy of a copy of a universe that resembles our own.

kinda like MEME

youre right, i dont like the word meme but i think there should be a word to replace it that retains its meaning. its purpose and what it describes is very meaningful except the word sounds super gay. like, jewish priests sucking the blood out of newly circumsized babies gay.

I think that the recent UFO craze from the USAF and the CIA means that someone else has developed and is succesfully flying a spyplane over the US. They must be freaking the fuck out right now.

So are you saying the CIA is dumb?

Pretty sure it's a joke to bait low-IQ potheads.

they are watching our process of getting to the point of being robots and beyond ourselves to learn about their own history and evolution.kind of like we will never truly know our exact history without seeing it all happen

This, and they probably want us to all look up into the sky, so we can collectively gather pictures for them.

Project Blue Beam

They're preparing you idiots for a false alien invasions which most of you will believe.

Literally is literally the best literary injection you could make into literal literature.

but how do you really feel?

But first they have to work against their own psyops of saying that everyone who sees something that's kinda unusual is just a crazy person. They've really painted themselves into a corner.

Boy can you imagine if aliens visited us with Trump as our leader.

>believing in flying objects being unidentified
You're dumb as fuck.

''As in the days of Noah.''
It's all unfolding before our eyes. All the self proclaimed atheists will be the first to bow down and worship these so-called aliens.
Really, they'll be worshiping fallen angels as gods. The ''aliens'' will have all the answers to racism, famine, and war.
Jesus is coming, faggots!

Link for easier difussion please

I love Trump

operation bluebeam. google it

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1641924_-fwd-tactical-james-jesus-angleton-training-assignment-pls.html
>JFK Assassination, Marylin Monroe Assassination, UFO Confirmation, MJ-12 Confirmation

This one single thing...is why I don't have respect for the See Eye Ayy. Lying about UFO's for 75 years while they use our tax money to create tech that could fix 'all of this'....that they got from the ayy's. If they come clean about this....they will have 'earned' my respect back. >Zero Point when?

>he still thinks the president controls the CIA

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

wasn't a widely implemented thing when the photo was taken, kid

If they're using UFO disclosure as a distraction, then w-w-what the fuck are they hiding guys?

I want to believe. But come on, face it, we are alone in the universe. The chances of life getting started, DNA forming etc. must be as infinitesimally small as the chances of this universe existing with the required parameters to allow life in the first place.

-inside of another simulation, that's inside a taco bell, that's inside a KFC, that's inside of another simulation

Soft disclosure and they will ramp it up to a false flag attack

If the aliens don't believe in Jesus, they can get killed and fuck right off too

The answer is contained in this video...wait till the end. youtu.be/G8Nl_W7MHF0

"it happening when the weather cools"

FPBP
SPSBP

People have been saying that since the early 2000s. Are you living under a rock?