Why is russia so fucking big but so fucking poor?

Why is russia so fucking big but so fucking poor?
It makes no sense. Imagine you lived in a big ass house, and your friends visit your house and they expect you to be rich, but you are the ultra poorfag, how did you buy such big house? lmao fucking russia is crazy man, I went there everybody is a total poorfag how is this posssible

Because Russians aren't white

The look white "physically"
But they aren't white "culturally"

China is pretty big too, but the average person there is relatively poor. Size doesn't always mean money. Switzerland is tiny and they are rich

Imagine Germany being inhabited by 7 million people and a million of them living in Berlin, also the acces to the sea is only really possible well outside of winter. Can you imagine German wealth being a bit less having to maintain the same roads, autobahn and infrastructure in general with only 7 million people? Can you imagine trade slowing down for a smaller market in a big country? Being a big country has little advantage if it can't be maintained properly.

It's big as fuck but at the same time empty as fuck. 90% of Russian development in terms of their culture and history happened in the most western part

stupid australian jealous of my big country xaxa

Because they didn’t keep communism

>in before 'Murca's falt

fault*

It's location is fucked. Also it's similar in size to aus

It is full of dirty peasants. Russia's entire history is about a few remarkable individuals and leaders trying to modernize the country but failing because they are always surrounded by backwards serfs.

Russia never truly recovered from the fall of communism.
Russia has been permanently crippled by communism.

So, you need immigrants, you're saying?

Communism does near irreversible damage to any society it is implemented in.

Eastern Europe, China, North Korea, Cuba et. al may never recover from the damages.

I would guess sanctions have something to do with it in part, their GDP has halved within the past 20 years.

And despite it being a big country, there aren't many big cities. Most countries concentrate a lot of their budgets into the biggest cities, completely ignoring the smaller cities.

If Russia gave the same treatment to their smaller cities like they did with Saint Petersburg, then maybe things would be different.

Weak bait ausnigger.
You should get anschlussed.

Russian people hate themselves. It's sad, but its the way it is. I try to big them up "whoa, you got your big pants on today, Vlad". But to no avail..

Yeah but you need to heat your big ass house in the winter and that eats the money.

Communism. Plus most of the land is a shitty snow field. And in the winter many ports freeze over

Communism. Its like they put the whole country on pause in 1920s and unpaused 70 years later

Because everyone in the government literally has a knife to each other's back. There are so few officials that *don't* want to kill Putin, and don't want to give up the chance to seize control in lieu of pushing progressive policies.

Wait until the global warming happens and Russia unleashes it's might fleet of 69 ice breaker capital ships and rises to dominate the globe and all of europe.

I literally can't even wait to see Vienna filled with nothing but squatting slavs and commie blocks as far as the eye can see.

i miss the breads we used to have about pic related. i like the rooskies.