Should Retards Be Euthanized At Birth?

Yes

Yes

We should all be more like Iceland if you know what I mean

No. its too emotionally draining.

They should be aborted after mandatory genetic screening. Anyone who thinks they want to raise one is conceding to emotional distress.

People with autism should be.

Why? They are the only ones who don't conform when the culture is stupid and they have their own moral compass independent of most people

they should be screened for diseases and aborted

They are useless retards 95% of the time.

if you're talking about 50s autism then yes
if you're talking about modern day autism where playing videogames is considered borderline autistic tendency then no

Yes, retards are a burden on their family and society

No, I would miss Sup Forums.

yeah

Because people decide to discriminate against them

Why are you asking me? Read the Bible, KJV only all others are Satanic.

Yes

Yeah. For instance every roach or sandnigger.

Yes but ideally this would be caught via early neonatal screening. It's completely unfair to bring someone so disabled into the world.

Why are autists so easily capable of causing nuclear levels of butthurt?

Absolutely underrated

I had my first contact with autism in the university with some American students.

They are fucking idiots, here no discriminates against them, they just think they are dumb.

Watching them get triggered at being corrected by teachers is hilarious though...

Most people with autism are actually retarded, like the nigger said.

They are a waste of resources to keep alive.

How strange to see, a dutchman who is not too much of a cuck to call someone a nigger.

Nice to meet you.

No.

Do it in the second trimester.

Go collect >You s on something more worthwhile. But if you think they're being discrimintated against, feel free to take advantage. Hire all the great 'tards that other people have passed up on.

Your amount of replies ITT suggest they live in your head tho...

>Another mutthurt autist.

Then Sup Forums would no longer exist.

confederate flagtards should

If you get one that is really fucked up you get a check and don't have to work.

If they were retarded they wouldn't be in a University idiot.

No one discriminates against them? Right. This is exactly why it's the top insult while any other name called is shreiked at.

>not just genetically screening the embryos and implanting the good ones

just because the last time it was socially acceptable to advocate eugenics was the 30's doesn't mean you have to use technology from the 30's to do it.

Another scared autist.

I love it.

Autism is a disease that needs to be euthanized out of existence.

Billions of government grants are spent on retards. It's really just a liberal slush fund.

Kekd

Work in mental health, lots of our patients are "retarded" in some form.

I'm not bullshitting when I say some of our patients are pretty damn cool - typically those that hold Capacity (a set of protocols the law uses the determine if someone can exercise free will)

Many times I've sat watching the news with one old boy who just operates on a completely different level. Here's a person who has been institutionalised for a significant amount of his adult life, and he's asking the kind of questions Sup Forums likes to ask, except he's never been exposed to any narrative - just the thoughts in his head.

Genetic screening has it's place, however.

Eugenics is a good thing

the first country that actively engages in eugenics will hold dominion if the planet

Usually it's diagnosed before birth, and resolved via abortion. Except for christcuck states where abortion is illegal.
But there should also be provisions to euthanize untreatable mental cases during their lifetime.

of*

No. There should be an accident later in life. More humane that way.

>Africans are lower in IQ than retarded white people
>there are far less retarded whites than there are Africans
>retarded whites are much less likely to reproduce compared to Africans
>retarded whites are much less likely to produce offspring of low IQ compared to Africans
Genociding Africans would be a far more sound policy than euthanizing retards. Get rid of the African race first OP, then we can talk about dealing with white retards.

Own moral compass....
They'll fucking gnaw on somebody if they get hungry

Lads, how do I morally justify euthanisationbut morally decline abortion?

Srs question lads. Ireland is going to allow abortion otherwise in 2018

Yeah she was really trying to eat her sister there.
It's also funny the people in this thread would even call people with higher IQs retards.

They are violent, unpredictable, useless members of society.
Seriously, what the fuck good are they, other than providing jobs or entertainment for normal people?

My stance on abortion is that it should not be legal as a means of birth control on a healthy foetus that wasn't the result of a rape.
On euthanisation—take pets for example—we're so attached to them that when they become old and incontinent, they will spend the rest of their lives in undignified pain so we will put them down to spare us the misery of watching them deteriorate in such an abhorrent way. Yet, we as as a species hold human life in higher regard so we'll allow the same suffering to continue on a person at great expense, both emotionally and financially.

Yeah. If any significant defects are apparent, that should be the default action taken.

Yes

yes

Yes, it's fucking obvious, they are a huge drain on public funding otherwise.

Of course

>Death/nonexistence is preferable to a potentially bad life.
Explain.

>Having the right to murder someone before they're born without their permission.
Explain.

Yes

Plenty of retards are capable of working and functioning as members of society though

Even if they can never amount to more than a janitor, they're still contributing more than the average NEET

Long story short, yes.

>it's place
So you "work" there.

no , we should have some fun with these fukkers on Dr. Mengeles TV show

Ideally yes, but it isn't acceptable today.

but fundamentally all pregnant women need to be screened and abort if necessary.
If it happens again, sterilize her and sterilize men who carry defects

both scumbags should end up in some funny interrogation TV show

I talk to a lot of janitors with sub 70 iqs and a lot of them are really cool and nice and funny. I'll take a retarded white guy over a nigger scientist any day.

only intelligent white people should have kids , at least 44% of the population should be deported to an extermination camp

no, but the should be sexually sterilized.
we are not savages who kill our own for our god damned convenience. we take care of the infirmed.

Why not just correct them with advanced technology. why must you think of destruction before considering reconstruction

>Why not just correct them with advanced technology. why must you think of destruction before considering reconstruction
It's anti-White liberals attempting to normalize and justify abortion to a group that would otherwise not support it.

Yes.

Yes

Yes. Also is that you in the picture OP? You look like a supreme Sup Forums gentleman.

Yes

>at birth
No, they should be aborted. This will labeled as progressive and another win for women and their body.

Killing retards after birth is wrong.

There wont be much mutts left.

every retard should be kicked between the legs even woman with them you might have to kick harder for it to hurt

Because people decide to discriminate against them. now make "them" into niggers, spics, Jews, crackers, or chinks you get the same result you autistic dumb fuck. autistic people are retarded.

Aborting them is the compassionate thing to do.

Yes, and No. Naturally, retards would die if left alone without care. If someone wishes to burden themselves with the housing of retards with their own labor, they have every right to do so. It's just in a survival situation, retards will ultimately draw the shortest stick.

Life is shitty enough without being retarded, so imagine how shitty it would be to live as a literal brainlet with microcephaly. Retards just contribute to the perpetual headache of trying to sustain.

Iceland does, got the lowest percent of tards in the world cus they terminate when pregnant. I believe Norway and Denmark are the same. Too bad Denmark is being invaded by kebabs, which are worse

It warms my heart so see Sup Forums enthusiastically support eugenics. Every race and society should embrace eugenics, it is the only solution going forward. We have evolved past most environmental selection. If we don't have a method of filtering bad genes genetic errors will start piling up.

Imagine a world where we do away with the tyranny of the Bell Curve. No more dumb violent people, only post-140 IQ enlightened individuals. What kind of world would that look like? What could we create and accomplish? And this world is not science fiction, it's already here. All we need is for the price of genetic screenings and invitro fertilization to go down. I'm excited for what the future holds.

No, they should be sterilized.

Yes, and aborted if detected in utero.

burrito, taco fuckin beaner lol

Well played. I'd miss you too, user.

>Causing
Uh huh...

that's 99.9% of this board. excluding me of course

Im going to have to agree here

Obviously not, or your ass wouldn't even be here to ask the stupid ass question....feel me, playa?

Conforming is essential

Yes

Yes.

Why?

Whatever 50s Autists are needed by the DOD for cracking hard codes and for mine countermeasures (they can sniff explosives like dolphins)

Indiana used to do this

Younger boys with downs syndrome are remarkable in bed. I say keep them.

No. Who would be use to find landmines?

I'm pretty sure they euthanized their self by existing. I mean who would be retarded enough to have sex and produce offspring with a retard?

>sitting at a back country library using their internet
>have to go everyday because was in the middle of a personal project and job searching
>every few days this retarded Puerto Rican kid comes in with his black handler
>One day while immersed in my laptop I notice the tard rock and shuffle his way to the check out desk
>old black lady tip taps on her phone while gossiping with the big fat whale of a black woman at the desk that day
>While they talk about who knows what Pedro starts making a B line towards me.
>In then starts walking zig zag from book shelf to a table to an adjacent check out desk
>I have ear buds in and try to pretend like I'm reading something
>He's contemplating whether to approach me or not
>I'm hoping his handler stops talking about Soul Glo or whatever and gets this kid out of here
>thankfully she does
>skip ahead a couple of weeks and Pedro is back
>He and the handler go off to check out books or what ever
>They get to the check out
>The fat black cunt isn't there that day but handler gets a phone call
>Bitch gets on the phone and starts talking loud
>proceeds to go outside and leaves her retarded ward alone
>He instantly locks on to me
>Comes over and says something
>I pretend I'm way into my music bobbing my head to a fucking podcast
>He visually gets my attention
>FUCK
>"H-hey man, can I help you?"
>He looks at me with cocked eyes and crumbs and dried slobber on his prickly spic goatee
>"Do you have Jesus?"
>I wanted to reply with something else but I knew better. Any answer other than positive would lead to some water head trying to teach me about religion
>He repeat the question I reply "I got em."
>He copies my response and I give him a heads up while I return my earbuds to my ears
>He gets up and limps away
>"Sorry for bothering you."
>I sit there and think what kind of monster allows a person like that to live

100% yes. If not picked up in the womb they should be euthinized immidiatly at birth. These humans accomplish nothing for society and are a burden on us all.