in numbers or %?

Iceland

columbia

The USA

USA

Iceland, Belarus or Estonia.

Faroe Islands

Ukraine.
They are too poor to give out welfare, so minorities stay far far away.

Falkland Islands

Iceland but i here theyre having a problem with downeys

USA

Northern Ireland, Faroe Islands, Iceland, remote areas of Scotland and various parts of Europe

>Belarus or Estonia
He said 'white'

Faroe Islands, if you consider them a country, since they're legally part of Denmark.

They import jungle gooks because faroe women hate it there danebro.

Sweden

Sad! Used to have a gf from Faroe Islands, extremely pale

These people look white to me

Slavic and Nordic countries have always been the whitest.

USA. Period. Well over 200 Million pure whites here. Even a large chunk of the Hispanics look as white or whiter than any Italian or Spaniard.

Many of the Hispanics in the USA are Castizos and they look whiter than many Southern and Eastern Europeans.

The Amerimutt meme is a total myth and psyop

On average 98.6 percent European

Yeah, no. Over here in EUROPE the average white is 100% European

iceland is also the most peaceful country in the world. wonder why?

shush we are not white

USA

flag related

>Comfy Military Junta
>No Niggers
>Cheap
>Jungle Gooks BOW to the whiteman

Just don't be a retard.

Sure thing José Carlos López Rodríguez

Iceland ((They)) will preserve it as a breeding ground for sex slaves.

A tie between the north and south poles

>slavs

>USA

All of the countries that have so far been white. The problem is they won't stay white for long if they don't change their immigration laws and stuff like that.

Poland

tell me how a Hispanic is going to be whiter than a Spaniard when the Spanish are the white in the Hispanic you fucking idiot?

You do realize white people tan right... Southern Europe is pretty fucking sunny.

those are Russians, but i get your point

I think he meant whites as western europeans.

LMAO the average white American is descended from Northern Europe (Britain, Germany, etc). Americans are much whiter looking than anyone from Argentina or Uruguay. I have been to both countries so I can speak from experience. Compared to Uruguay which is Spanish, Italian, and Indigenous all mixed together. You shouldn't be talking shit man.

The ironic thing is the avg hispanic in America looks very similar to the supposed "white people" in Argentina and Uruguay

Ukraine and Belarus, probably.

>What's the most white country left?

Clearly not mine

sven, you?

so as a slav am i supposed to give a shit "whites" are being bred out? you losers dont consider us white so why the fuck should I care about you? I'm russian and my people don't die out... ha.

Iceland, Greenland, Poland and the baltic 3 whores

because a lot of our Hispanics might be 30% Spanish, 30% German, 10% British, 20% Indigenous. The end result is a Hispanic that looks pretty damn white.

We were till 1974. Now you see afro migrants everywhere or brazilan mutt migrants

> my people don't die out.
They do.

Finland, Baltic states

and you are getting these percentages from where? your ass?

Antarctica. It's all ice white there.

Lithuania

Het

Just an amerifag living down here. Sure are a lot of you Ivans runnings around down here, you fucks have practically colonized Pattaya.

*won't die out

The government is addressing the issue and the birth rate is going up

>You shouldn't be talking shit man.
I am not the one claiming that my country is white, the average hispanic en the US comes from Central America/Mexico and I am pretty sure that it doesn't seem as an average Argentine or Uruguayan, your hispanic people has a shitton of indigenous DNA in them, Argentina has little to none indigenous population and ours is practically zero.

Nice try though, but your country is not white, José Carlos.

100% Spaniard Hispanic

vs

25% Spanish
50% German
25% Native American

Hispanic

The bottom Hispanic can look whiter than the pure blooded spaniard in this case. Who is the moron now? Simple you moron.....if you actually had a brain

Ethnic Russians are dying out, if you subtract non-russians and mixed.

Also there is a reason you immigrated, russia is a shithole.

You think that 50% German counteracts the 25% native

hahahahahhaha

Meme flag
Kike rat

shut the fuck up u self hating loser
You probably are a navalny fag

The United States of USA

How are the Russians in Vladivostok? I've been meaning to get up there and check it out. Is it worth a trip?

Argentina. I've been there a couple of times and they all look aryan.
I know the meme, I know. They are whute though.
I've never seen so many blue eyed blondes, not even when I went to sweden a couple of years back (too many shitskins)

Lol, canadian vatnik.
Nothing worth seeing.
What are you looking for?

In many cases it will. I can change the percentages to further strengthen my point if you'd like. You got proven wrong. Accept your defeat by the superior American and I might forgive you.

what about them? it's majority euro slav russians... beautiful nature and a lot of sports to do. infrastructure is not the best and in general car fumes in Russia are horrible.

Estonia

Definitely USA by numbers

t.

Stay in America you mongrel. We don't want you here, you are not white anymore. You have assimilated

>Over here in EUROPE the average white is 100% European
There's a Gypsy belt West of Ukraine-Belarus border. Every country is infected, unfortunately: Balkans, Hungary, Slovakia, Czechia, Romania. They still live in third world conditions and do a lot of crime. A LOT of crime.

I'm 100% white u fucking retard kys

Places beyond the reach of Instagram tourists (I know, posting from Thailand) I enjoy places that don't get visitors very often and are eager to share their way of life.

The only Russians I know are from St.Petersburg, and was curious as to how the cultures differed, if at all. Russia seems to be fairly homogenous.

You aren't even the person I was responding to. Are you that insecure about your European heritage?

Russian libtards are the worst... don't even realize they are selling out their own country.

You don't even know how I ended up here but keep assuming. hope it makes your shitty existance and inability to create/do anything worth while easier.

If you are one of those that think only Germans and Anglos (maybe french) are white ok....

Only correct answer.

>You don't even know how I ended up here
Mail order bride. 100%.

>100% European
What does this mean? There's no such thing as 100% European. There are many races, ethnic groups and cultures native to Europe. European is a globalist term to overwrite all of that.
>whaddaya mean ur swedish?? we're all EUROPEAN, brother!!

Also, I've seen several ancestry posts from various European countries on this board with 0.01%, 0.1%, 1%, or in some cases, >1% trace DNA of either east asian, Middle east or sometimes north african. So your idea of pure is nonsense.
>inb4 you accuse me of being a kike justifying miscegenation in Europe

Not what I'm saying. All I'm saying is there is no pure EUROPEAN. This doesn't justify the current rate of refugees brought in. Anglos were thought of and identified (by themselves) as the only "white" people in America, because it was theirs. When European immigrants started to come in, they started to adopt "white" to identify themselves. Now after all that time, nafris, spics and various browns are identifying as white. some people on this board have even said "white is a mindset". Do you really want this? I know you don't, so stop using globalist terms like "white" and "European".

youtu.be/MVz_FezJ3kI

HIGHLY doubt it, bleaching americans takes more than 50% german.
Meet a girl once half south american half german, she had red hair but still had that indian face

So global warming was created to get rid of this white country, while mass immigration is to get rid of the rest?

Petersburg is more cultural and sophisticated... vladivostok is rougher and sportier

>Ayys lmao
>white

fuck you caught me

Ive personally been to many places both in and outside Russia, so I dont find seeng anything really interesting anymore.
Tbh you can go to any city which is oot Moscow and St.Petersburg, experience will be similar.
> cultures differed
People outside capitals are more stupid, more violent, but less westernised.
> the worst
Vatnik immigrants are worse.

This whole thread is probably just some Master Rabbi double checking to makesure he didn't miss any.

Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Russia. They just beat dark shitskins and muslims straight on a street.

Doesn't matter, need to solve the JQ, can talk about the rest after.

>European
No, Irish faggot Kys now you inbred swine

I agree with you, but that wasn't the point I was trying to make

Any EE country... Well SE hasa a gypsy problem, but countries like Belaruss, Baltic coutries are almost gypsy-free.

Iceland for sure
Bless them

Give me more tears shit-for-brains

Probably Iceland. I think northern Ireland is 98 percent or something but it's not technically a country

Post vatnik tits.

really breaks my heart that you think this way of yourself and your own people

I wish you the best man

Probably this