Ancestry thread: post'em

Ancestry thread/tree. Last one recently died.
Get in there. Bonus for nignog rees with SHEEEit tyrone faces.

Continued from

Nevermind the flag. Mutt on holiday.

template shameless self bump

One of the rare funny mutts. template for genealogy autists

Effort from previous Serbanon.

Variation of mutt organisation

keeping an Albanon's memory alive

One pushed it to the next level

Shout out to aussie Chang
For some motive I liked his tree

>his grandmother was born in 1974
Holy crap.

Is it true that your girls over there have Asian feautures and gravity defying asses, Jap Huehue? Is their behaviour better in general (less marxist) than millenial Brazilian girls?

How poor your Gran had to be to fuck a Pole for money?

Mother I think

SO hol'up so you be sayin'
*shits everywhere in the Hāngi*
So you fina we wuz
*bangs a ewe in the Marae*
We wuzn' beached ez and sheeit?

Maybe it was a (((pole)))

50% ice abo,50% sand abo. 100% coon

>Asian feautures and gravity defying asses
There are many, but I guess it has something to do with diet. The number of flat gals is bigger, though.
> Is their behaviour better in general (less marxist) than millenial Brazilian girls?
I can tell we are starting to give in to the millenial menace. Most of us act like human beings, but some are obnoxious and are like bananas, yellow on the outside and white on the inside.
I'd say they are among the best women in the country, along with the Amerindians. The blacks and mullatoes are too... I guess you know how they act. And the young whites are becoming more and more leftist nowadays.
[spoiler] I fear the future of Brazil [/spoiler]

JOMON MASTER RACE RARE

The knob is in his eighties. Never met him. Probably was from those who migrated before WWII, we had quite a bit of those working at the steel mill. Never met him and won't. But you kielbasa niggers and I are cool, no worries.

white man here

Either
Or
In later case it is entirely possible that he was a part of the old emigration. I only met one of those dudes in my life and some of them are fabulously rich.

Yeah man. Saw that collage with "Antes/depois de la U". Fucking depressing. Still want to visit one day though.

True. Plus name and last name are ethnic Polish.
Der Ewige Med

I saw quite a few cetniks earlier

Why aren't those flags white?.

Boong Choong

Coz ya mum stole them to make a sail for her boat, when she went to Freemantle to get passed around by emus, Bruce.

Wonder if iceshelf coons syphon petrol, too

Jokes on you. I still live in Fremantle.
Off to the Sail and Anchor today in fact.

The master race of fire and ice

I'm the most bland garden variety white American.

Never been on that side. Only QLD/NSW. But i miss a cold schooner atfer a day's work.

Enjoy it. Soon there might be only a few of you left in the Detroit zoos.

Great effort on the drawing, I must say

Appalachia hasn't devolved into ghetto lands yet, I'm safe for now.

you're all wrong

BUMP

>Normandie and Lorraine
Nice! Which part of Lorraine? The Moselle and Vosges areas are beautiful.

Reposted because ignored.

I'm unironically white

Idk shit about my outer family other than my great grandfather was the police chief of new york city way back in the day

Ops.

kek

huh! My dentist in A'dam was half-Serb half-Dutch

I'm a direct relative of Napoleon. Everyone on /pol just sends me generic amerimutt/burger memes. Doesn't change the fact that he was a great man, perhaps even greater than Hitler.

fixed version

Tryhard version, rate.

minimum effort mutt edition

pretty boring desu

Fucking Turks

Am I white?

Do you look white?

Depends, are Italians and Irish white?

meant for

Irish yeah, depends what part of Italy.

I genuinely don't know, I've never done any research or been told much about my dad's mom's side other than "she was Italian"
Never knew any of my grandparents either

If you look white, you have enough white blood in you to not be a dumbass so you should be squared away. Thanks to Globalization, we're all mixed more or less. Especially in America.

Have you ever done any family research? I did some over Christmas holiday and found some really cool stuff about my family's ancestry.

Sorry just re-read your comment. Disregard what I said.

Where did you go/what did you use? I'm really itching to check that stuff out too but I'm not sure where to start, or even if I should start just by asking my older family members or by going to an organization like Ancestry.com?

I'm not sure where my grandfather got the information. From what I've heard one of his cousins did some serious investigations and research to find all of it and was able to verify all of it as well.