On my Facebook wall

On my Facebook wall.

Lets have a butthurt Leftist thread

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1144201/under-trump-us-jobs-are-moving-overseas-even-faster-than-before/
dailywire.com/news/22431/video-shows-where-puerto-ricos-aid-went-spoiler-chase-stephens
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syringe_driver
snopes.com/did-maria-cause-an-iv-bag-shortage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump didn’t stop a hurricane!!! Fucking racist!!

Not gonna lie, my brain read the first three words as "My wife's son" out of habit.

what? The machine that administered IV bags also administers Syringes. Even the ones that are 10+ year old can.

>donald trump can personally rebuild a small country single handedly, but chooses not to

This is a blatant lie. She's probably a stupid nurse covering for her ineptitude, or the hospital is shit.

t. East coast ems

technically the iv nurse is now an old iv bag.

checkmate marxists

Why the fuck isn't Trump making iv bags? Doesn't he know this fat cunts needed to stand while working?

Impeach nao!!

same

Its not Trump's fault Puerto Ricans are trash who cannot even function at a basic level or build basic infrastructure

Time to separate from PR and send every single one of them home

That's not how any of this works in the medical business. People called him out on that, right? That's total bullshit.

>my wife's nurse

AND YOU CAN'T BUY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE

That's poor hospital management, the only shortages in the continental U.S. are IV lorazepam, phosphorus, and morphine.

Plus, that's complete horseshit because any hospital pharmacy could mix meds into a syringe and use a syringe pump.

So the story is either fabricated or that hospital is a pile of shit

t. ICU RN

thats the hospitals problem for not ensuring they stay on top of stock.
im sure he could go buy some ziplock bags himself and stick a drip in it

>facebook wall
>twitter

I had IV morphine and ativan back in October twice in a week. Nice.

I have to believe that account is run by a Sup Forumsack. The naive optimist in me is convinced that there's just no way they're actually that retarded.
I'm going to give OP the benefit of the doubt, and assume someone screen capped a tweet and then posted it on Facebook.

I know! The nerve! He should just find a way to bypass all the labor and inspections involved in creating a medical equiptment factory and just make it overnight despite the hurricane that just happens less than 4 months ago!

This stupid crisis wouldnt be happening if the IV bags had been made in the US instead of outsourcing the very important thing! Good thing DRUMPF doesn't want to bring jobs like these back to the US....

Wait, I thought your government didn't control the healthcare system? Could this be, perhaps, a total fucking lie? By a leftist? Is such a thing even possible?

There are a dozen different manufacturers of such bags including locations in Illinois and Germany, neither of which have been abandoned by Puerto Ricans.
So, Mr. Boyer is full of B.S..
BTW, the refusal of the people of Puerto Rico to repair their damaged community and their idiotic demands that someone else fix it for them is why when they Genocide all the white people the PoC in this world are going to die by the billions. The Globalist know this. Funny, huh? Laugh your ass off stuff this.

Got a used gauze stuck to my boot on a discharge today from where they did a piss poor job pulling the IV. Tracked blood all down the hallway.

Puerto Rico is an enormous money pit.

No one wants to spend 15 billion dollars on reworking their ancient electrical infrastructure.

since they have no money to pay for it, it's down to Congress. Not Trump.

It wouldn't happen with a Democrat in the presidency either. or with a senate and house majority of dems. There's no fucking way to justify that expense.

The entire population of Puerto Rico are US citizens.

If PR became an independent country, they would still be US citizens, as well as their future generations.

The fuck, i was sure F&P healthcare exported a fuckload of bags to the states

Uploaded to Facebook, OccupyDemocrats is the page.

What's sad to me is that the page is often shared throughout my feed. By family on occasion.

Whats caused those shortages anyway?

Also a LOT of stuff on that page is "le I resist Trump" stuff so yea sorry

> my wife's nurse had to stand up for 30 whole minutes in a row
kek

Sounds like total made up bullshit

I tell people this all the time. Why is it that texans were able to go out themselves and clear roads, help neighbors and help themselves. But puerto ricans couldn't, they couldn't clear a road or even attempt to help themselves? Thank god the news of how corrupt PRs Banana Republic tier government was got out to the public.

WHY MAKE THIS ABOUT LEFTIST BULLSHIT...YOU BETTER HOPE YOU OR YOUR FAMILY DONT NEED AN IV...POL YOU ARE STARTING TO GET ON MY NERVES

You have to have experience being president in order to be president?

>wheeze
>took 3 seconds to look up @antifaofficial to see it's a fake
>wheeze

Yes, I am wheezing at your severe mental retardation

It is complete bullshit.
IV baggage is formed to size from sterile pvc sheeting that is generally not allowed to have crossed federal or even state borders, filled, stored, and dated for expiration, all within sterile conditions at a handful of medical supply centers throughout the US.

> Post Claims that Trump is a Sex Offender
> Bill Clinton - "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
Occupy Democrats is retarded.

Haitians have a large amount of people that have AIDs

Nigerians live in huts

American Indian one was directed at one individual who isn’t Native American

NFL players (largely black) who don’t stand for the anthem are disrespectful ingrates

Every Mexican who jumps the boarder into the US is by definition a criminal or has broken criminal law

Muslims are terrorists (and to tell you the truth we should put Shariah Law into place here in the US so I can legally throw acid in women’s face)

Women... I don’t get this one, the author ran out of ammo here

Trump condemned white supremacy

All of this is getting soooo old

That line has to get old

We have plenty of IV fluid. Probably the nurse just felt like not wasting the fluid on a bolus of antibiotic.

You only have to worry if you're a welfare queen and need to use welfare medicine. Any reasonably employed person can afford the extra $0.50 that American made bags cost.

I belong to a private hospital which only uses American made poducts so we don't get contaminated. My insurance is $270 a month, totally worth it.

Yup

fuck if I know, I think they overreacted for Puerto Rico and sent too much, or the manufacturers are fuck ups.

Wow i had no idea that PR magic niggers made the world's medical supplies , why hasn't drumpf given pr statehood and voting rights??

Why do these numales ALWAYS have to open their mouths when they smile? I just dont get it.

That's bullshit, but there WAS a factory in Iran or Iraq i think that produced a medication used frequently in the US and whoopsie we blew it up

Doesn't give me much faith in normies that fall for bullshit memes like OP's.

They are hoping for a taste of the bull cock

Then holler racism when they don't hire you bc of that stellar performance

Self-fulfilling feminization. They wish to show other women they are having fun in the shallow way that women do

Looks like we need MAGA to restore more local manufacturing to the U.S., and run the kike investment bankers out of town on a rail

Bill Clinton is a rapist @ infowars.com

>putting critical infrastructure in a disaster zone
>without redundancy
Ever.

>Good thing DRUMPF doesn't want to bring jobs like these back to the US....
You say this sarcastically

qz.com/1144201/under-trump-us-jobs-are-moving-overseas-even-faster-than-before/
>A group that advocates for federal workers says government records show (pdf) more than 10,000 jobs at federal contractors have been sent over overseas since Trump was elected. That’s more than double the average annual amount during Barack Obama’s presidency.

>All told, in the year since Trump was elected, more than 93,000 jobs have been certified by the Department of Labor as lost to outsourcing or trade competition, slightly higher than the average of about 87,000 in the preceding five years.

dailywire.com/news/22431/video-shows-where-puerto-ricos-aid-went-spoiler-chase-stephens
>throw away food aide while people starve
>DRUUUMPHF

>Making sure every factory is working is the presidents job

wew laddie

Ahh yes puerto rico, the only place where IV bags are mined

federal jobs aren't real jobs

Plz, kill yourself.

lol I forgot about that. Who here /finepeople/

>we should force people to vote for pedophiles
Did I understand this correctly?

8 years experience required for entry level presidency
Fucking boomers

Sad to see that actual anti-fascists are now labeled this shit

S H A R I A I S T O T A L L Y T O L E R A N T

Not true. I had to be hospitalized earlier this month and had no issue with IV bags. Didn't hear any nurses talking about it either.

A (You) for the effort

>those digits
Lie confirmed

Why didn't Trump go down and make IV bags?
Why didn't Trump go to Commiefornia and put out the fires?
Why didn't Trump (insert leftist moronic talking point)?

They know they look disgusting and ugly, by doing the Soy Smile they are trying to show that they "don't care" what they look like. It seems from self esteem issues. Also that's the exact face primates use to show fear and submission I believe.

It's a sign of their femininity. Thots do it as well.

Vouch for this.

T. ER PA

>oh no dey boke her arm slowy wid a needle!
At least she's getting the medication. Why are leftists such ungrateful sacks of shit? Is it because they've never actually faced real hardships or gone without?

>Get rid of all IV bags and administration machines.
>Now all medication must be administered manually through syringes.
>We are now one step closer to full employment.
Why aren't commies happy about this? This leads to a stronger economy.

This, I work in a hospital, all pumps can do that. This nigger is lying.

underrated

Thats a syringe driver not an infusion pump.

>be me
>be stupid slopy drunk
>punch a brick wall for shits and giggles
>break a brick, and my hand
>fuck doctors i gotta work tomorrow
>have a friend reset bone for me
>go to work with a cringe smile
Soyboys can't do that shit.

>syringe driver
>not an infusion pump
You're a fucking idiot. Syringe drivers ARE
a type of infusion pump I mean my god even a quick look on wikipedia would have shown you how much of a fucking idiot you are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syringe_driver

How to get out of the requirement to look for work 101. niggers can be clever when they're trying to be lazy.

LOL so truuuuuuuuu

why is he golfing when he could be laying brick down for the new factory!? OBAMA WOULD'VE DONE IT!!!!111!!! FUCK DRUMPF!!!!1!!1!!!!!11

when you stop raping babies and stomping kittens.

Well least they are earning those inflated hospital costs now.

it is actually this one, the first part anyway, idk about the primates thing.

Absolutely correct, even if fake. Forgot one: Shannon Watts is a stupid cunt. That completes the list.

>billions of years of evolution gives you this

I saw one of my friends posted this today, too. Funny enough I had to get 4 bags myself on Christmas Day due to a wicked virus. They had no problem findings tons then?

Also, we can't possibly be getting our medical supplies from ONLY PR. That sounds really fucking incorrect to me.

>If PR became an independent country, they would still be US citizens
Assuming that PR gets independence overnight and not through some longer process by which I'm sure both parties would gladly strip them all of US citizenship

I always respond with OD is cancer. And post a redpilled meme. In about a month that shit disappeared from my wall. Not sure, if I've changed minds or drooling libtards blocked me (the original posters of the propaganda) but no friends have been lost lol

Uh excuse me

snopes.com/did-maria-cause-an-iv-bag-shortage/

Snopes verifies his story so you racists can take a seat now

Calm your tits mate. The issue is with an IV bag shortage, in this case it wouldnt matter if the nurse had a syringe driver on hand, the issue is that she was lacking the saline in the first place.

Imagine being a young lad searching the web for some truth. Maybe he is getting increasingly doubtful when it comes to political positions. Maybe he is on a road from Left to Right.

Then he finds Sup Forums, like many young lad before him. But every day he sees that the Right needs to resort to fake images and unsubatantiated allegations to further their case. He will soon realise this is because they lack real argument, founded in reality. Off he goes, and likes Bernie Sanders on Facebook, only never to return.