What in the everloving fuck...

What in the everloving fuck? So meme magic is real or ((sombody)) higher then even the jews is playing the longest game of all time
youtu.be/JZJE-KJd9NQ
>play written in 405 by Aristophanes
>Dionysus and Xanthias go to hades to rescue Euripides
>dionysys was often related to bulls and is believed to be related to canne god Moloch
>part way into the story dionsys is eaten by a giant frog after a chorus of frogs sings
>the chours of frogs sings "kekekeke" depending on translation

Meme Magic is real.

>you can not leave
I hate this place.

>easy-going
>simple
>jocular
>ocular
>frogs
what did he mean by this?

There has to be a logical exploration
Is there some kinda Sup Forums spiral enegry?

Memes on the highest level run deep into history, and pour their images out into anima mundi for millenia.

Mabey that's why the pizza pedos are so ritualistic. They are trying to influence reality in a similar way to Sup Forums but instead of shitposting, child blood sacrifices

>he only just heard of The Frogs
Nobody tell him about The Birds. Who knows what fake deity he'll make up then.

You mean Sup Forums WAAAAAGH?

This thread has attracted the incoherent bot shills. Interdasting...

Kek could be the antiChrist, certainly Luciferian and thereby Jewish.
The one time the Bible names Lucifer it calls him the son of the morning.
Kek is called the darkness before morning.
Not to be confused with the Morning Star, that's Jesus Christ.

Praise KEK

Nobody gives a fuck about your bible.

That's EXACTLY what they're doing. We use memes and digits. They use child sacrifices in order to keep humanity in a perpetual state of fear.

Aristophanes was also reported to carve smiling frogs on ostracization ballots as his vote instead of writing the names of his enemies.

The antichrist will perform many miracles to deceive people. Eventually everyone will kneel to him. Until Jesus comes back to destroy him. So you'd better care about the Bible if this is even a little accurate your soul is on the line.
You can be skeptical but whatever you do do not accept a mark on your hand or forehead for any reason.

Lol get with the times, Christfag. Your false idol can't help you now

Praise Kek. Seriously though. Nobody gives a fuck about your bible.

Kek is older than Judaism.

If anything, the Devil is Kek, not the other way around.

KEK is Jesus.

Why should I trust the so-called KING OF THE JEWS?

Whhhaaahgg is a thing in 40k iirc where orc tech works by orcs thinking it does. Tbh 40k is pretty damn boring

No, Lucifer wants to be God, that's why he was kicked out of Heaven in the first place.
Jesus Christ is the morning star, Satan is the darkness before the morning. Don't fall for the anti-christ's tricks. he has always presented in the form of a serpant or a frog. Usually a bigendered being, like kek/kuk. Don't fall for it.

You're a faggot.

Jesus is a false idol is YHWH.

Kek is the light bringer.

Of course it's real.

Because Jesus Christ is God and is defined by being entirely Truth. All lovers of truth are lovers of Christ. Lucifer is the father of lies, as Jesus said "when he lies, he speaks his native tongue for there is no truth in him" it's all a trick.
You're getting kiked out of your immortal soul and it's a fight that you're foreordained to lose.

does anyone have the link to this video?

Look at the botstorm in this thread. Amazing. I've never seen the botnet this triggered.

Fuck your abrahamic kikery.

>worships a literal kike and a book written by other literal kikes
>claims I'm the one being kiked

Yeah, ok

You've been brainwashed your entire life to believe that Hollywood and the CIA niggers and all of the other corrupt Jewish entities that rule over you are untouchable, and so in your mind you have elevated them to a god-like status, and so the only thing that can counteract these great evils are other magical powers. It's important to understand that they're mortal just like you are I. These evil cunts that Sup Forums is fighting can and will make mistakes. They aren't perfect and they bleed the same as everyone else, and they are often blinded by the same simple emotions that everyone else is susceptible to. There is no "meme magic". This is the power of teamwork, and we're using it to run one of the most extensive and distributed propaganda campaigns in the history of mankind, if not the largest ever. Sup Forums is part of the reason why Trump won, and the media still calls us Russians. Retards will still say that we're just a bunch of retards with an internet connection, and this would be true on an individual level, but with out powers of autism combined, we're a force capable of taking down the beast and all of its evil followers.

Meme magic is a simple way of explaining the power that men hold over their own destiny, and their ability to shape and bend reality. Never let the shills tell you otherwise.

REV 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
That can only be Israel and the Babylonian Jewish devil worshippers currently forming a one world government.
Jared Kushner owns 666 5th avenue. You gotta wake up to this before it's too late.

Lucifer has never been depicted as a frog.

KEK is one of the arch angels coming to destroy the elite.

Praise Kek.
Believe it or not INRI (Jesus) = YHWH = Jew God

Lucifer aka Satan is the enemy of the Jew. The Jews shrouded this in demonic bullshit and called it (((evil))) to dissuade people from the truth.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Kikes hate Christ. They killed him and said "his blood be on us and on our children". They get called Kike because they wouldn't even make an X because it's too much like a cross for these satanic peole.

INRI = YHWH

PRAISE KEK

Bump

what is that

Well you can't say you weren't warned.
Everyone, please read up on this I'm not kidding around or memeing there's a very good chance in my opinion that this Kek is Lucifer as predicted by Revelations. The Jews are going down, don't go down with them.

>wanting the ride to end

>d-don't worship a god that you ebil racists made yourselves and psychically demolished even elder god tier stuff!
>Worship this le based civic nationalist jesus! He created all equal and jews created and spread it as well! Isn't that B A S E D! I know you /polacks love BASED (TM) black men and BASED (tm) Coal burning psycho jewish women!.
>NO! DONT LISTEN TO ZOIDENSHEKELSSTEIN! List to me! Goldenbloomdickelfop! You should totally worship your dead and larpy pagan gods! Dont mind that they are all looked at as pathetic by everyone around the world!

It's important to remember that the Jews that Sup Forums bitches about are not the same Jews as the ones mentioned in the Bible. They were corrupted, and killed of most or all of the last remaining Jews that were still pure of heart. This is the entire reason why the Lord sent us Jesus. He didn't want the word to fall into pure darkness.

HEIL KEK

HEIL LUCIFER

ADVERSARY OF THE JEWS

FUCK JESUS FUCK YHWH FUCK EL FUCK MOLOCH FUCK ABRAHAM.

>The ancient Greeks were aware about warm and cold blooded animals

Damn, with every new fact I learn about the peoples of Ancient Greece the more and more I find myself impressed by them.

>Frog consumes/destroys Dionysios

This metaphor also works on a deeper level in that frogs can only live in very healthy ecosystems. In other words, the sign of frogs is an indicator of healthiness and a lack of toxicity.

In this way they could be metaphorical of a sphere that is free of degeneracy, hence why they would be inclined to put an end to the god of wine and degeneracy/intoxication.

>pagan
Kek is older than paganism fucking retard.

checked.

Yep, which is why Jesus multiple times says they're not really Jews.
When they said they were of Abraham Jesus rebuked them and said they were of their father the devil.
Later in Revelations, they're named the Synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews but do lie

this

Kek was waiting for a shit long time, This is known.

PRAISE

Based on the number of digits in this thread I'd say I hit the nail on the head. Kek is Lucifer and Lucifer has always been an ineffectual and frightened faggot.

That doesn't really matter too much, The religion you worship is the tool that which the jews have used to slaughter their enemies. Almost every christian is an indirect shabboos goy in todays world. They look at the jews and see jesus, If they are clever they know what you know about them but there wont be a time when they will choose your side, As it is hard to do that.

Lucifer is the enemy of the Jew. You're a Jew.

Good, that's what the bible says is supposed to happen. Means I'm on the right path.
Straight is the way and narrow is the gate.
I'll wear the full armor of God and wield the double eged sword of the word until the end.

WEW LAD. It's true though. I had some very questionable dreams when I first setup my Kek alter long ago.

I'm not against Kek, but also not with him.... just like I think he isn't with or against us. He is merely toying with our world, and our collective consciousness is the gateway for his magic to manifest.

Wrong, the kikes refused God and turned to Lucifer, just like you.

You can't stop Kek.

>Dionysus was connected with Moloch.

Makes sense. It was the cult of "Wine and orgies". The Cult of Baccus (Dionysus) became such a problem in Rome that the government was forced to crack down on it and they were driven underground.

They were like the lefties of the classical world.

yes
it’s called newfags

Why would I want to stop him?
He loses to Jesus and his conquering the world leads to Jesus coming back. I just need to redpill as many kike worshippers as I can until the kikes kill me or Jesus comes

ah I forgot, you can only lie. So you have to pretend I'm upset about my Bible being 100% lazer smart bomb accurate.

HRC

>is defined by being entirely Truth
>a god and his followers define him as literal truth
Doesn't that make you suspicious?

>pretends to hate kikes while praising the megakike
lol
It used to when I was an atheist. Read the Bible and try to find something untrue in it. If you seek the truth it's all in there.
Kill the faggots, fornicators, adulterers and imagine how nice the world would be.

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Sounds like the jews that control Israel.

Exactly, and they just happen to be at the center of the NWO aka they think they usurp God with Lucifer.

Why are you trying so hard to dissuade Kek praise. Your ego is showing

>why are you trying to keep people from going to hell
Oh I don't know, spreading the truth is only the most important thing humans can do according to the Bible.

slavs are immune to meme magic and KEK. We are completly different entity

Damn straight. God bless.

May Jesus Christ have mercy on all of us. Amen

kek Based Greeks. history repeats

Hell isn't real.

In some fictional stories, eldritch gods have a cursed scroll or book that can twist your mind. The more you read it, the more you understand their truth.

HAHA fuck is this meant to be the Nat Geo afghan girl?

>that guy with the thick Indian accent reading
kek

And what being is currently fighting the NWO?

the underlying political theme of The Frogs is essentially “old ways good, new ways bad”.

>They were like the lefties of the classical world.
funnily enough early christians can also claim that title

I'm trying to put together some pieces... When exactly was kek revealed to us? I want to say late 2015 but I can't remember

The necronomicon yeah, I love reading Lovecraft. Although I don't think the Book twisted their mind so much as their mind couldn't handle the truth.
Kind of like people in the bible can't look directly at God without dying

A lot.

Fathers and teachers, I ponder, "What is hell?" I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love. Once in infinite existence, immeasurable in time and space, a spiritual creature was given on his coming to earth the power of saying, "I am and I love." Once, only once, there was given him a moment of active lifting love, and for that was earthly life given him, and with it times and seasons. And that happy creature rejected the priceless gift, prized it and loved it not, scorned it and remained callous. Such a one, having left the earth, sees Abraham's bosom and talks with Abraham as we are told in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus, and beholds heaven and can go up to the Lord. But that is just his torment, to rise up to the Lord without ever having loved, to be brought close to those who have loved when he has despised their love. For he sees clearly and says to himself, "Now I have understanding, and though I now thirst to love, there will be nothing great, no sacrifice in my love, for my earthly life is over, and Abraham will not come even with a drop of living water (that is the gift of earthly active life) to cool the fiery thirst of spiritual love which burns in me now, though I despised it on earth; there is no more life for me and will be no more time! Even though I would gladly give my life for others, it can never be, for that life is passed which can be sacrificed for love, and now there is a gulf fixed between that life and this existence."

Kek got Trump elected and Trump is all about Israel. His son in law has sleepovers with netanyahu. If you think Kek is helping you take out the Jews you've been fooled and memed on