How do you watch your anime. Sup Forums? On a desktop computer, on a laptop (including netbooks), on a large TV...

How do you watch your anime. Sup Forums? On a desktop computer, on a laptop (including netbooks), on a large TV, or on a phone/tablet? Or do you project it on your wall with a projector?

I'm curious about your audio gear, too.
>Headphones
Are they large? Are they wired or wireless? Circumaural or supra-aural? Or do you prefer earbuds?
>loudspeakers
Are they of the home-cinema variety, or are they just two normal speakers with a subwoofer? Or do you use the speakers designed for desktop computers?
>Amps and DACs?

And last, but not least, how do you make yourself comfortable?

Shonen stuff I watch with my dad?
>TV connected to laptop
>Speakers from TV
>On sofa

Other stuff
>Phone/computer
>Basic earbuds
>On PC chair/bed

Anime movies on bluray that are generally accepted
>Projector
>7.2 channel home theater system
>Sofa

>5:4 monitor from around 2005 (1280x1024)
>headphones
Well, they don't constantly press against my ear - I don't understand who'd willingly use that kind of headphones - they're painful, and they don't even isolate the sound in both ways. Everybody can hear what you're listening to, and the other way around. Not every piece of music I play sounds overly bassy and dull, and the headphones have a decent soundstage for their price.

I don't use DACs and amps because I don't really have good headphones that would warrant their use

In order to make myself cozy, during the winter I assume a position that bends my spine quite a lot - I'm huddled in my chair like a fetus; I may possibly regret that over the years. But it's really fucking comfortable to wrap yourself up in a blanket, turn the AC up and listen to your favourite albums while browsing Sup Forums.

properly calibrated and good quality ips monitor. o2 amp/dac and sennheiser hd650s.

How does anime look on an ultrawide monitor?

I just have an HTPC that I can take out to friends houses to watch anime and emulate games with. Shits comfy

>properly calibrated
Sorry for asking, but you might be able to help me.
I use F.lux, so I can keep using my computer during the night. I never minded the orange tint, and besides, I could always disable it if needed.
But one time I fiddled around with my GPU's settings, and the settings program said it had restored the gamma and a couple of other settings to default - the screen turned blindingly white. I started F.lux again and everything was fine.
But the next morning I noticed that wallpaper appeared slightly paler, and certain images on the internet had a slight orange tint to them. I tried uninstalling F.lux, as well as reinstalling the drivers, but nothing got fixed. I'm pretty sure a reinstall would fix that, but I can't really do that right now.
I'm on Windows XP, by the way.

im not sure.

monitor calibration is usually done by 1. using a calibration device to help set monitor hardware settings through the monitor osd then 2. using an icc profile on the pc to finetune settings

flux doesnt work with the changes you can do from the gpu settings and will always override them if i remember right. it does work with icc though so thats where you should make changes. the TFT central monitor settings database has icc profiles for a bunch of monitors as well as instructions and programs.

it sounds like you were using some gpu settings before, then flux overrode and defaulted those changes and youre using default gpu settings now. which isnt necessarily bad. you usually want to do all color calibration on monitor hardware and icc, skipping gpu entirely

youll want to make sure your icc profile is ok. there are instructions for checking it on that TFT page i mentioned.

sorry i cant help more.

in the living room surround sound blaring. I live with my cousin and he's overseas so im king of the castle for now

Why the fuck would u ask this?

AOC Q2577W 2560x1440
Vanilla MPV because I cannot into computer
Old Sennheiser HD 449 that need replacing

The stock ICC profile is okay, and I've tried changing it with another just in case.
Perhaps I need to uninstall the drivers and completely remove all traces from the registry.
Right now, I can approximately return the out values, but images are still "stained" for some reason. Each time F.lux turns on, though, the values are restored to the new "defaults".

MacBook with earpods and lying in bed for maximum /comfy/ness

ive been doing searches and reading forum posts and i have no idea. reinstall is probably the best bet. or finding settings that fix the stain then combining them into your icc. sorry

Usually on my desktop, but I sometimes watch it on my phone when it's too cold to get out of bed.

Headphones. Tablet. On the bed.
PCs are for work not for wasting your time.

What are you going to do with this info?

thats deep. thank god tablets arent small computers or anything.

You understood me perfectly. PC = desktop PC. It has always meant that, no one calls a tablet a PC.

To be honest I'm surprised Sup Forumsssburgers even own PCs nowadays. Most of you shits neither work anything requiring a PC nor do you seem to be good at video games.

I suppose 2nd hand toasters is all you can get on government cheese money.

>that projecting
Must be though being poor.

im imagining the rock saying this. i just got to the part where he says Sup Forums is jobless AND bad at video games and my jaw. just. dropped. to. the. floor.

Best way to know you've hit the target on Sup Forums is when the sperg goes for the projection fallacy.

i guess nothing refreshes an alpha male and a hardworking breadwinner like going on Sup Forums and starting arguments over the contentious tablet/pc issue

55 inch tv in my bedroom connected to my media server

>To be honest I'm surprised Sup Forumsssburgers even own PCs nowadays. Most of you shits neither work anything requiring a PC nor do you seem to be good at video games.
Yeah, because we're all a bunch of normalfag phoneposters, right? Actually that's not funny since 3/4 of Sup Forums actually is now.

PCs aren't for work, they've always been for faggots and nerds and still are. You're not a real user unless you have a PC, or at least a laptop, with HDDs full of anime, manga and images. Furthermost you can't do anything on a phone or tablet, they exist solely so that normalfags can get on facebook and twitter to follow celebrities at all times, although I will admit that reading mango on a tablet in bed is perfectly acceptable so long as you're not trying to use it to get on Sup Forums at the same time.

Sometimes I watch anime on my computer. If I'm eating alone I'll eat at my desk most of the time, and then watch something maybe.

Mostly I use the living room PC. I have it hooked up to an old early 90's Sony stereo amp with two large refurbished tower speakers.

I was really exited for tablets at one point in time, but the use I envisioned for them never came around and hardware has specialized in the opposite direction. I wonder if I'll ever see a 9 inch e-ink tablet with a large amount of storage or the ability to mount file systems over ssh.

I just watch them on my laptop with some Sennheisers, the long cable really comes in handy.

22 inch 1920 x 1080 monitor and some $30 earbuds. Also i torrent everything

i just stream it to the pc through regular speakers , turn my monitor around and watch it from bed

>earbuds
>headphones
>headphones
Is this a city person thing or some kind of fad?

>Is this a city person thing
I don't know where you're going with that train of thought. I originally watched anime with headphones because 10 years ago when I first started watching animu again I wanted to hide my powerlevel but still lived with my parents. Now it just feels wrong to watch anime hooked up to my computer speakers, and then there's the fact that my very middle of the road headphones still produce better quality audio than my cheap speakers.

pic related

RSS rules automatically download my anime to my server and I just watch on either my desktop or my laptop.

desktop is headphones + DAC AMP

laptop is without headphones usually

Pic related. Windowed, so I can check Sup Forums frequently. If it's a movie I use the TV though.
I use loudspeakers, the ones you use for a desktop computer. I don't like headphones because my ears are quite sensible and it pains me after a while no matter how low the sound is.
I have a normal office chair.

On a TV plugged into an old gaming laptop. I don't use earspeakers. I keep my speakers low because my walls are paper and I don't want my neighbor to think I kidnapped several japanese children.

All of my work is on PC. Some of that work is playing video games.

Hiding their shame,so their parents dont hate them
or listening to the beatles