I thought the internet was supposed to end?

I thought the internet was supposed to end?

Why do liberals keep allowing themselves to be used as useful puppets to spread lies?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/12/14/msnbc-anchor-loses-net-neutrality-debate-with-former-fcc-chairman-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=cVzXy6txnT8
thegigtank.com/gig-city
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Putting that 8th grade education to good use

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

yup I agree. They only read headlines and share on cuckbook. they dont dig or try to find other sources.

Golly gee nothing's happened in less than a month guess everything's hunkey dory then..

this is the mentality that is going to be really fucking annoying down the road. any time an isp does their standard little rate hike or any time someone lags playing call of duty, from now til the end of time, a liberal will blame the removal of net neutrality
buckle up

libs have been claiming we would have to pay a separate fee to access gmail for a decade... still holding out hope?

wow my ISP made me buy the Sup Forums platinum bundle just to view this post! the internet as we know it is truly over!

Or the decades before NN

>everything's hunkey dory then

It is. Punishment comes after the crime.

Internet outrage has been weaponized and it's easier to make highly emotional people react

> omg the internet which is not owned by one corporation is about to end
> muh fcc

kids these days believe in everything,jesus,god ,ufo's,robots you name it.

Don't lie! You're currently paying $10 a month to view Sup Forums.
Right guys? HAHAHH WOW, the fact that you don't believe the same people that cried the second they heard Trump's name! HAHHA!

I don't have strong opinions on this one way or the other but it makes you look stupid enough when you claim there's no NN before 2015 that it makes me think you're probably on the wrong side.

>this 332 pages of internet regulation has always existed!

You have no idea how many faggots in cs:go competitive match making have bitched about net neutrality when they die.

Fucking kms

it existed at least since bush
also nn is still in effect since the ruling of the fcc is being challenged in court, so obviously nothing has changed yet

They enabled new regulations on online "survelliance" and cut subsidies for schools and sheit.

It's just awful.

>internet regulations at all
fuck off you faggots.

Did your English teacher hang himself?

I'm tired of you lying leftist shills saying your batshit crazy ideas have always existed. 'America always had open borders.' 'There were always 49 genders.' 'Beethoven was always black.' 'Ghostbusters were always women.'

None of you kids know how business works apparently.

Let me help you all understand a few things---- I'm 33 and am executive account manager for an industrial software firm. Before that, I was an international business consultant specializing in international strategy and marketing.

There will be charges coming your way.
There will be abuses.

You think that we, as businessmen, would start such things just at the drop of a hat, ESPECIALLY if it comes after such a massive negative reaction from the public?

How stupid are you guys? It will be done piece by piece and slowly building up.These will all be focused on increasing gains and keeping an upward trend.

Your information can now be freely traded and that sort of commodity is a god-send to any marketing department.
We can even block what we don't want you to see.

If you don't believe me--- do recall that before those protections, certain companies blocked sites or web casts that they felt were harmful to the company's image or something they politically disagreed with.

You fuckwits either praising or moaning: you don't understand how much of a windfall this is for ISP/media companies. They'll have you by the balls and there won't be anything you can do about it.

Before anyone says "not every business is like that"--- shut up. We are sharks and will eat you alive to make profit.

If any of these names ring a bell: Halliburton, Enron, Barclay's PLC, etc.
You guys have a lot to learn about business.

I do know one thing, you've always been stubborn.

>leftists
nice projection mr shekelstein

What? Like companies not being able to block sites they don't like?

Fucking knacker.

You forgot to deny it. You have to deny it first before posting memes.

>jidf

The biggest backer of so called "net neutrality" is your boss George Soros, the elder jew itself.

leftists are very easy to manipulate and turn in whatever direction you want it's why it is pushed so hard in universities and media

Break out your tin foil hats, boys.
Infowars is ITT

Your going to trust the government to not block sites? The only difference between the two is companies don't have police and guns, fuck off commie.

>Golly gee nothing's happened in less than a month guess everything's hunkey dory then..
>Golly gee nothing's happened in less than 6 months guess everything's hunkey dory then..
>Golly gee nothing's happened in less than a year guess everything's hunkey dory then..
>Golly gee nothing's happened in less than 4 years guess everything's hunkey dory then..
>Golly gee nothing's happened in less than 8 years guess everything's hunkey dory then..
>AHA! YOU SEE? APPLE THROTTLED MY FARMVILLE APP!!!!!

and the biggest enemy of nn is trump, the biggest zionist on the planet, whats your point?

WHY THE FUCK IS OBAMA'S PICTURE STILL UP!?!?!

Anti-intellectualism in one post.
I'm shocked to see a bogan having an internet connection, let alone having the capacity to type!

>nn is already gone

They let fear and the unknown make shills of themselves.

I'll say it again. You couldn't even deny it. Nice flag, faggot.

Pity (you) for having to type out all that shit and no one reading it

Net neutrality is an issue most people don't fully understand on either side. They get their information about it from reddit or conservative news sites and there's a lot of dishonesty and muddling about what it actually is. Basically they just repealed the law that regulated the internet/ISPs as a Title II entity similar to a cable provider. Net Neutrality wasn't even a law put in place until 2015.

Don't listen to him kraut, I read it.

my ISP just charged me $0.27 for this post. fuck drumpf!!111!!!!11

This is more important, pic related.

You're*
You fucking knacker.

And na, boy. If you want to watch a concert on the net, government isn't going to turn off the net for it.
But a certain US ISP did exactly that to an Eddie Vedder concert because they didn't agree with his political stance.
You can go to a fucking Wahabist website if you want normally-- not if they don't want you to after nn is scrapped.

Insert anything from there--- Irish Republican sites/Liveleak/Infowars/what ever it is-- they will have the power to censor it.

Knackers. How the fuck did you pykie scum get onto computers?

>Golly gee nothing's happened in less than a month I guess everything's hunky dory then..
>Golly gee it looks like information is being selectively redacted to control a narrative on the internet, kind of like china..
>Golly gee I'm sure paying a lot for my combination social media/video streaming bundle. Maybe I could switch packages and get some game sites too for only $20 more?
>Golly gee I can't actually find an unbiased source of information anymore because physical media has been completely compromised and my access to the internet appears to be restricted to bread and circuses..

This is the best debate about the topic.

“MSNBC Anchor Loses Net Neutrality Debate With Former FCC Commissioner [VIDEO]”
dailycaller.com/2017/12/14/msnbc-anchor-loses-net-neutrality-debate-with-former-fcc-chairman-video/

Yeah, we can easily do so:
Because it isn't a political issue.

Now fuck off back to your teachers at infowars.

So pretty much everywhere that isnt completely infested with non-whites voted for Trump? Sounds about right.

Abuses are already here. Companies like Google, Facebook, and Twitter are already blocking sites and limiting access to wrong-thinkers like me. Let me know when ISP's do anything at all to catch up to them.
Not that it will matter to me, because my ISP is a local company, not one of the big 4, despite all the pro-NN stories claiming they're the only ones.

We cant read that, dingus.

Why can't he show us the plan, anyway?

this

>my access to the internet appears to be restricted to bread and circuses..
this shit happened already back in 2006.

All the smart people have long fled the city to live in sub-urbs.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVzXy6txnT8

>Yeah, we can easily do so:
>Because it isn't a political issue.

What the fuck are you blathering on about? It is 100% a political issue.

>teachers

You and Soros are big supporters of both so called "net neutrality" and the EU. That's all one needs to know. Class dismissed.

No, it didn't because you can still talk about it right here. Public discussion not conducive to the group mind will not be the first thing targeted, but it certainly won't be the last.

>And na, boy. If you want to watch a concert on the net, government isn't going to turn off the net for it.
The whole reason corporations have that power at all is because governments around the world have been paid to allow them to do so. They used their governing powers to implement ways for them to take these videos down at a moments notice.
Like hans said said here they'll do it regardless but governments have more power than ISP and governments can be controlled by ISPs, we will have more of a fighting chance against corps than people who have the power to send armed officers to kick down your doors.
>How the fuck did you pykie scum get onto computers?
Same way you did cunt. You don't think my government want to censor Irish Republican sites less than corporations do? Look at the fucking (((hate speech))) laws in europe lately. Same goes for what ever country you are from.

1.) Information that you freely give to a website isn't the same as being held by a service you're paying for.

You guys need to understand the difference. You don't have to use google or Facebook but do so and they don't charge you.

But your ISPs? They've been lobbying for this and it isn't in your interest. Big business never gives three fucks about what your interests. Want to see a country with excellent ideas of nn and internet speeds? Japan.
Take a page from their books. T lines are great.

2.) Your ISP, more than likely, is owned by a larger company. Shells,Ltd.,LLCs, etc.--- they make kick ups to their owners.

Truth

Nope.
It is a business and public issue.

You right wing racist nutjobs make it out to be one,but because you all goose step to demagogues, you never see clearly.

Case and point:
"Mehemehemeh Soros! Sooorrrrooossss!"

Comic books aren't reality, Cleetus'

The cores of corruption and diversity

>executive account manager
As if this is supposed to imply something credible.
>Your information can now be freely traded and that sort of commodity is a god-send to any marketing department. We can even block what we don't want you to see.
Was already occurring.
>you don't understand how much of a windfall this is for ISP/media companies
Is that why they lobbied for it both times?
>Halliburton, Enron, Barclay's PLC, etc
Literally irrelevant.

There's your (You).

"The whole reason corporations have that power at all is because governments around the world have been paid to allow them to do so. They used their governing powers to implement ways for them to take these videos down at a moments notice."

Read what you just wrote, you imbecile.

>t. concern troll

>Nope

You are completely retarded. Anything that the government does is political.

>you all goose step to demagogues, you never see clearly

That's funny coming from you. You are German, but you betray your country for foreign dictators in the European Union. Foreign dictators that you cannot vote for or even see. You are the worst kind of traitor.

thats the illusion of choice. bread and circus commodification of the internet happened a long time ago.
so what if we can shitpost about it here. this kiribatian frog trading post is no different than other advertising playpens put forth by rent-seeking corporate masters.

1.) Look up what an executive account manager is,dude. Hans there, if true, is a big wig in some tech company. You don't get that kind of rank without being savy.
2.) You're missing that point that user was making, I think. user said that info being traded by ISPs can go anywhere now and can be made to make you pay more for stuff (if I am getting his meaning right)
3.) Dude, youre just proving Fritz's point all the more if you didn't pay attention to what Comcast has been saying.
4.)You don't know what those companies did, do you? I think the kraut mentions these companies as examples that companies can and will do things that can be seen as bad or harmful or evil.
I actually hope to read more from that guy.he's the only one here that has made any sort of point.

"Guys I swear If we don't make the internet a public utility, the internet is going to end in the next five years."
>5 years later
"Guys I swear If we don't make the internet a public utility, the internet is going to end in the next five years."
>5 years later
>5 years later
>5 years later
"Guys, the internet is going to end in the next five years. But this time I REALLY mean it."

Optimum or Charter

Yeahhhh we expand our markets and travel freely to anywhere we wish to go in our union and have free trade.
You yanks know nothing of how the Union works, do you?

Not just here, but anywhere outside countries like China that control their internet access, you can exchange ideas freely and instantly with people across the world. That will be one of the first things to go -- I'm not saying that you won't be able to talk to people outside your own country or area, I'm just saying that relevant political or scientific discourse will be heavily suppressed and it's just going to keep becoming more normal for this to happen until the internet is partitioned into little sections to keep people under control.

The difference is that if the government isn't involved they'd have a harder time enforcing it legally and using force.

I bet your country is one of those which takes more from the EU than it gives.

Oy vey, its the pasta from yesterday.

IP rights are defended by the government retard. You're advocating for a corporate cuck state, there's no such thing as implementing libertarianism half-way.

>He doesn't know companies have tried blocking shit that didn't make them money before

Oh boy

I pay for a certain speed of bits. Fuck off if you think companies should be able to take away my PAID FOR speed if it contains bits they don't like.

>Want to see a country with excellent ideas of nn and internet speeds? Japan.
South Korea has the fastest internet speed in the world. They have no formal net neutrality laws.

Regardless, your argument is retarded as pointing to the gun death-gun ownership correlation in Western nations, and using this to argue that less gun ownership = less gun crime. If you are intelligent enough to know why that is a retarded argument, then you should understand why "muh Japan internet speeds" is equally retarded.

Are you saying in South Korea isps can block or throttle bits they don't like?

This "net neutrality" hysteria reminds me of the Kony 2012 scam. The shadow government and mainstream media joined forces to see how far they can brainwash the masses into doing whatever they wanted. And it worked. I see the exact same (((usual suspects))) pushing "net neutrality" and the exact same suckers falling for it.

Try to use some sort of intelligence and dispute what I've said here.

I'd prefer a corporate state to what is happening in the US now, it is your government that are abusing their power over you benefit anyone but you. Right now you are under the rule of corporate and state rule, both fucking you over at the same time, remove one and both are weaked but one can be controlled more easily by the other.

it's gonna happen dude, right after the 2nd coming of jesus and climate change

internet speeds are not homogenous over a country

thegigtank.com/gig-city

on the other hand, picture related is the average speed for japanese in "aichi-ken"

Its is actually the correct contraction tho

POO

The shit that's getting repealed hasn't.

She used "it's" not its.

I never understood why people make make a song and dance about reading books. I've been able to read since I was a child, it's not something to brag about.

U.S. already had the power to prosecute ISPs prior to 2015 FCC "net neutrality." See pic related.

What you think net neutrality is was actually a reclassification of the internet from title I to title II, which effectively granted the government unprecedented control over the internet under the guise of preventing ISP abuse. FCC "net neutrality" had nothing to do with making the net more neutral. So sorry, you've been duped, bamboozled, hoodwinked, conned. You should have been suspicious of NN the moment you knew every technology jew had thrown their weight behind it.

"It's" is correct

2) Nope, it's a local phone coop. I'm one of the owners, like all the other customers. Which they say can't exist because big 4. Oh well.

1) No, I don't have to use Google or Facebook. But as a content creator, I have to be able to reach my viewers through them, because they all do. Do they do get to control my presence online, whether I want to work with them or not.
Again, I'll worry about ISPs doing what those companies are already doing when they actually do it.

this

In what ways would it have given governments control of the internet? Explain why this hasn't happened in Japan?

Really. In what way, if NN had stayed, would the government been able to control the internet. Please tell me.

People like you should be banned from voting.

>get fucked by government to prevent corporate abuse
>get fucked by corporations to prevent government abuse
there is no winning in this mortal coil

Retard

The dog's food
It's food
's goes on the pronoun too cletus