(((WHITE IDENTITY))) Rising?

I think that a lot of White people, even Gen Z younglings are still used to seeing America as a White nation. So what happens when it dawns on us that that has now changed? What happens when politics, media and culture is overwhelmingly shitskin? I feel like racial polarization will kick off and Whites will grow more racist, which is NOT a good thing.

Right now we are in danger of White people shifting hard into racism, which is the fault of the regressive left.

So I ask you Sup Forums, how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?

This study worries me alot -> archive.is/gfN87

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gfN87
youtube.com/watch?v=pvJqQmHxO9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BTW!

This study archive.is/gfN87 basically confirms that white America is slowly shifting into a more "racial" mindset, and thus is creating the fuel for potentially divisive and destructive white identity Sup Forumsitics. WHICH IS NOT GOOD, SINCE IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!

THE WHITE IDENTITY PSYOP CULT NEEDS TO BE SMASHED BEFORE WE CAN TAKE ON THE LEFT, SINCE THEY MAKE US LOOK BAD TO NORMAL PEOPLE. WAKE UP FAGGOTS!

What do??

>Whites will grow more racist, which is NOT a good thing.

ooga booga go back to africa

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

White Americans, man of them, were ready to accept a post-racial society. But now that white people have been exposed to so much hateful rhetoric treating us as a group, we are readjusting to acting as a group.

normies will not care that their country is being given away until it's too late

you can't.
the alt-right style politics is inevitable.

the only way it could change would be the end of the welfare state, a complete moratorium on non-white immigration (white South Africaners should be given complete priority), combined with a thorough program of repatriation for the vast majority of non-whites / separation into ethnostates where blacks have and run their own states without any aid coming from the white taxpayer.

and of course rounding up all the fucking beaners and sending em back over the wall.

even as a white nationalist, I would be ok with a small percentage of immigrants, something around 0.5-1%. so they don't all have to go back, I think we can keep the east-asians since their population is very low.

oh, and of course you know what needs to happen with the Jews.

yea BUT IT'S NOT OKAY

IT'S DANGEROUS

DON'T TAKE THE FUCKING BAIT

JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE BEING ANTIWHITE CUNTS- DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN ALLOW OURSELVES TO BECOME PROWHITE CUNTS

just be pro-everyone
IDENTITARIANISM IS A PSYOP/MENTAL FUCKING ILLNESS

WHITE IDENTITY CULTISM HAS MADE U BLIND

the white identity cult IS JUST AS SCARY AS EXTREME ZIONISM, BLM AND LA RAZA

>Right now we are in danger of White people shifting hard into racism, which is the fault of the regressive
>I feel like racial polarization will kick off and Whites will grow more racist, which is NOT a good thing.

that's when you know someone is just trolling

then you're just incoherent. if you're getting criticized on the terms that you're white, how are you supposed to respond without defending yourself on those terms. you can't face the criticism at all, you have to just claim "I don't understand it, I don't see color" which they'll just say "you're lying, you just don't want to admit it" which is true, of course, since we can see color. how is it a solution to adopt a position that just can't communicate with the other side at all?

Do you ever get tired of making the exact same thread you nigger?

if we work hard at it, we can STOP thinking we are "white people" and realize genes/muh heritage DO NOT MATTER

it's like this: we have flaws in our thinking

I feel more like British White people are "MUH PEOPLE" than I feel like Black AMERICANS are my people (WHICH IS INSANE!).

Watch this video, it shows that identity is a fucking myth that is brainwashing us all
youtube.com/watch?v=pvJqQmHxO9k

meditate / take shrooms / go into the woods alone / disconnect from the white identity cult

you need to realize that it's going to kill us all, it's going to trigger WW3

when white people "WAKE UP" and become racial, it will destroy Ammerican unity, causing a USA civil racewar - then the world will get involved, Russia will support the white people, Mexico will support the brown

NO FUCK THAT
TIME TO BE AMERICANS UNITED

NO MORE WHITE IDENTITY
NO MORE BLACK IDENTITY
we can end black identity if we show black people we aren't fucking nazis

YOU'RE JUST MAKING IT WORSE FAGGOT
/endrant

but you're supposed to think of yourself as a white person these days and if you don't, you may upset minorities because they think like you're trying to get out of paying for your sins as a white person. people say things like "don't say you understand me, you can never understand because you're white" and that you can't say certain things (that would be innocent if you said them to a white person) can't listen to or play certain types of music, have to constantly "critically engage your whiteness". it makes it so that you're constantly being reminded of being white, so how then are you supposed to not consider yourself white? It's the way others see you. It's madness to refuse to see yourself on the terms others see you, at least to some extent.

I'm fine engaging on the terms you suggest and it's how I prefer engage with all minorities I know in real life. but on the political level this isn't allowed anymore.

My take is that we need to hope for the destruction of the media that plays up all this animosity and "white people X" articles, because most people in real life get along better than the media would suggest. but it's not as simple as you say for one side to just change their thinking.

Why do you spam this thread multiple times per day ever day? I sincerely would like an answer.

What are you trying to get out of it? What answer are you looking for that you haven't already read in the hundreds of other identical threads you have made? What are you searching for? Do you consider it a good use of your time to make the same thread hundreds of times?

OP wants attention.

Anyway, we all know the answer as to why whites are becoming more racially aware.

Jews fucked up. Anti-white propaganda is too obvious and immigration is happening too fast. I don't know a single person here who has shitlib sentiments, even the kids are racist.

What they are doing is making whites increasingly racially conscious while importing droves of foreigners who, to say they aren't fond of Jews, is an understatement

I mean hell, most Latinos envy whites and wish they were white

>Anti-white propaganda is too obvious and immigration is happening too fast
This is the last stage of the propaganda called normalization, it's in your face by design.
First you will become a little worried and then angry and then sad and finally accept the new reality.

this

issue

matters

this is me RINGING THE ALARM BELLS

WAKE
THE
FUCK
UP

>meme flag
>le edgy alt-right buzzword name
>muh civic nationalism
>spacing
back to plebbit you go, fag

my username on here is NOT alt-right you dumb monkey

fuck off

It's too late. The race war cannot be stopped now.

>white America is slowly shifting into a more "racial" mindset, and thus is creating the fuel for potentially divisive and destructive white identity Sup Forumsitics

But that's what we want, you fucking retard

Whites get really really pissed off.

get out anJew