Some of you Ameri Cans™ are really irreparably dumb

Some of you Ameri Cans™ are really irreparably dumb.

This alt right shit is the cringiest thing that has been going on the last few years. A movement based on cringy memetic, with its preachers literally have been a con artist conspiracy nut, a faggot jew some other betas and the latest jokers, that lawrence cunt and jordan p*terson. Furthermore, the "alt righters" are a pathetic excuse of a male, weak and low testosterone, ignorant and completel shallow and devoid of rational thought. You supported Trump so hardcore, thinking your votes matter. For an "above average" intellectually board (I see that remark thrown around often) you cannot grasp the simple concept of money moves politics and money is still in the hands of the bankers and that didn't change with trump presidency. All that changed is which goy actor is going to fool you as leader of the free world and further support his overlords in and for israel. trump gave his daughter away to a (((merchant))) and you still think this man has anything going in him for white nationalism.

I will give /pol the benefit of the doubt however, seeing as how a lot of the "alt righters" are reddit subhumans. Explain yourselves weaklings. Why have you abandoned logic? Why do you think your MINIMAL effort to vote will yield EXTREME results? you get back as much energy as you put in. Keep rotting and expecting trump to make a revolution. what a joke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7JzdcZPvzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whiter than you, Muhammad.

"alt-right" is Spencer and his pals. why do you care about such a small group a rabble rousers?

Pic related, an alt righter weakling.

And with weakling, I do not try to discriminate his composition, however he's trying to fit in a role (angry macho male) for which he wasn't made. If you all really wanted to make a change you'd be actively devising of ways to overthrow the bankers. How many of you are actively looking into manipulating cryptocurrency? That stuff is not contolled by the (((merchants))) and could really shake them off. But so far you have been proven incapable of such acts. you are worthless beta males and I say this in the most neutral lighting possible.

Normie gtfo REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also pay debt

God, you're so fucking retarded, what a newfag

>Why do you think your MINIMAL effort to vote will yield EXTREME results?
This is exactly what happened though, unless you think avoiding a war with Russia doesn't count as EXTREME RESULTS BRO.

Now shut the fuck up until you grow enough balls to tell the Krauts to go to hell. No one wants to hear a cuck go on about who he thinks is weak.

>Complaining about the state of men who stood in public in defence of their brothers.

Show us your six pack, or gtfo with your “muh betas” meme

you seem suspiciously like a redditor yourself

"Alt-right" was a psyop in the same vein as Buckley-style Conservatism™ - just an umbrella to coral the dissident right into a convenient box to direct attacks against.
Anybody proudly wearing the title Alt-Right is a cringey faggot, and playing right into Lefty's hand.

Nope. Good goy trump is licking jewish cock day and night. The racemixing plan is still going according to plan and your "leader" is doing jack shit for it. I don't care about the microworld of shitmerican politics, no real change was brought on by trump. Suck it.

>posts anime gifs

if anything, you are uber reddit cancer yourself.

Finally a rationalist. Why are they so rare nowadays?

New Year's Eve and the Shareblue threads keep coming.
I hope you guys get paid overtime for this.

Sage

Do not engage $0.01 posters

NO replies after this line:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>calling Skeletor anime
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>REEEEE EVERY POST I DONT LIKE IS SHAREBLUE

Just a guy wasting time on pol trying to redpill others. subhuman albo monkey. γαμιεσαι kουφαλα

Sorry i stopped watching cartoons decades ago. How redittesque of you to know

>t. Shillblue

>t. leaflet

>t. Turk rape baby

>t. asiatic ape

Bravo old chap.

This is hurtful only when done by a non-toilet bowl nation.

implying america isn't a low quality sewer.

Sage

Go vote for more Freedoms™ goyim.

and remember to donate your infants' Foreskins™
to your (((overlords))) so they can make this

youtube.com/watch?v=b7JzdcZPvzg

So are you some coastal fag who lost money on the tax plan? all them shekels for "muh diversity" now has to come out of your own pocket faggot. Or was it some suburban and rural retard who's baby making with your oneitis?

>oneitis

the american's ability to vandalize the english language is astonishing. How does it feel that a foreigner can manipulate the english language better than you? Eat a burger and choke on coke (make sure its diet)

If you have trouble with piss common slang maybe you should lurk more faggot?

Trump 2020!!!

You are a massive faggot can you just do the world a favour and kys?

ahahahaha. sure

Whoever depicted the amerimutt is a genius

i insulted daddy trump and mr canadian conehead is mad?

Did you honestly think alt-righters weren't a bunch of soyboys?

Just look at the hypocrisy of their idols. None of them believe what they preach. It's a bunch of rich intellectuals selling disillusioned neckbeard autists a story about how superior they are and how all of their faults are actually because of the "cultural Marxist" boogeyman.

If you ever thought that a weeaboo imageboard where the majority of people live in basements and jerk off to anime was a hub of innovative political and social thought, you are retarded.

The funny part is that all of these alt-right, so-called Nazis and white supremacists claim to be heroes for the white race and the blue collar, working class white man. Meanwhile, they worship a big city, New York real estate multi millionaire with a Jewish daughter and son in law. Talk about a double cuck....

well this board is still up so by no means is it anything important

EEEEEEEE

ΓΑΜΙΟΛΗΔΕΣΣΣΣΣΣ