What in the everloving fuck is wrong with this anime?

What in the everloving fuck is wrong with this anime?

Too many chromosomes

The eyes.

Clannaids and the eyes.

It cuts too much content from the VN.

No Kyou After.
Wait, this is the anime.
Well. No Kappei.

what do you mean?

The art style is about the only thing and 1 or 2 of the girls are meh.

But everything else is pretty decent. Funny, good music, decent story, and many great characters.
I simply can't hate Clannad

I'm not sure I agree. Almost all the routes are done, and in a way that is basically parallel to each other. Obviously, if you want more of a character, you should play the game but what they cut isn't overly necessary. It's pretty loyal to the source material.

Though, to be fair, I haven't done Afterstory yet.

I know they cut one character completely but I'm undecided if I care.

It tells a 13 episode story in 50 episodes.

>Sup Forums

I'm say it's closer to 30 episodes, but yes, it is stretched out, especially first season. Badly.

To my understanding, part of the idea is that the routes are similar but with different people, similar to how life unfolds, and in each of these paths you bring happiness and fulfillment to another person, but I may just be retarded and misunderstand it. However even if all of this is right, I have to agree that it is lazy.

>I'm say it's closer to 30 episodes
I was also including clannad after story which puts the total to 48 which I rounded to 50

Next to nothing.

No, what I meant was I feel that it was a 30 episode story stretched out to 50 episodes, I understood what you meant.

There's not too-too much common route. It's a genuine good VN in that all the routes are unique enough. It's not simply "here is the story, but we switch one girl out for another, with simply a unique ending". Each route is vastly different (except in the case of 1 or 2 minors like Akio and Fuuko).

I honestly don't see what was stretched out. They took the Nagisa main route and put in the other routes as well. As the main story goes, each 4-5 episodes, you deal with a new girl, but you keep seeing the old characters as well. You obviously don't get the main romance except in the OVAs (Kyou and Tomoyo only).

I honestly think it was paced well enough. Maybe it's because I enjoy it that I don't mind. It's not like the series as filler or stretches out a punchline or anything.

I personally just felt like the beginning dragged ass, especially Fuuko, but it may have been what was necessary to set me up emotionally for all that was to come. The other thing is that I don't feel like there was entire filler episodes, but that instead of simplifying part of the story that could be 2 episodes, they instead stretched it to 3. Because of this it is somewhat slow the entire time rather than having episodes that you can basically throw out.

That might be true, Fuuko's story is a bit long in the series. Especially as they added in extras to her story like Kotomi

New project announces tomorrow. Are you ready?

For Key or KyoAni?
I hope it's the former but I know it'll be 9000 years before I ever see it in English

Nothing is wrong except After Story ED.

Also a rare case where best girl won.

>It tells two 50 episode stories in 13 episodes each.

They cut out Akio and Sanae's side-stories, which is kind of sad.

Everything. Source is a garbage nakige. Studio that picked it up fucked it up. Cast is retarded. etc.
Worst heroine ever

But Kyou is best girl.

It's harem shit, what do you expect?

I couldn't suspend my disbelief enough to accept the increasingly ridiculous contrivances that were put there to create drama after a certain point. I was so desensitized to it all I actually busted out laughing when Ushio died. Artstyle just takes some time getting used to, the animation and everything else are pretty nice.

Tomoyo wasn't the winner in the main series.

KEY nigga. You know KyoAni doesn't do other IPs anymore.
They only did KEYshit to establish themselves.

Someone important on the team had shit taste

Hyouka, Amagi, Hibike, Koe no Katachi, Maidragon?

>I honestly don't see what was stretched out.

We didn't really need twelve episodes of DOZO STARFISH. Fuuko's arc could have been cut down by 2 or 3 episodes to make room for more Kyou/Tomoyo.

Other than that Clannad really is great.

>Kyoufags are STILL mad

Don't you have another generic tsundere to root in other series that will likely win you whiny babies?

nagisa had downs. everyone agreed. don’t bother them about it.

This

>best girl won.
This bitch had a completely unfair advantage to win. It's the same shit as Ranma. Nagisa was the girl he connected with and got to know the most because he literally lived with her and her parents. The deck was stacked against the other girls from fucking day one.

I liked Tomoyo better honestly, but Kyou came off a lot better and much more chill then the average tsundere in other harem shit.

Fuck You and Die Nagisafaggot
Your Shitwaifu is by far WORST GIRL
3th Worst Girl

the writing

this is popular and your favorite show isnt. lol