Why do so many white nationalists have resentment/bitterness towards women?

Why do so many white nationalists have resentment/bitterness towards women?

Millions of White men have fought and died for the glory of Western Civilization and to better the lives of White people around the world.

Now women have the audacity to shit all over all the accomplishments and progress that White men have made?

Lack of respect. They have a huge lack of respect.

Additionally, women rights spread from the West outward, we gave them their rights and then they turn around and shit on us? Women have it so lucky in the West, yet they continually victimize themselves.

their mothers where whores?

their first date was with their sister and she only puts out for their other brother?

They're white nationalists because they're bitter incels. Misery loves company.

They're just victims of the Jewish brainwashing, and white women overwhelmingly stick with their own race even more than white men do. When your goal is to create more white children having animosity towards the people that can give you that isn't the best idea.

As soon as they got voting rights they started voting against the country.

>Leaf talking about incest fantasys
Every time

Because women are a product of Jewish social engineering

Because many of them were treated badly by women at some point in their lives. It's just like the feminists that hate men because of their bad experiences. I was raised by a single mother and it was horrible. I used to think that all women were like that so I would avoid them all throughout high school. I left home when I was 19 and I never looked back. I've come to realize that a lot of women are just shit because of the society we live in. They're as directionless as the braindead commie numales. Since then I've found a wife and I'm raising a family. What these guys fail to realize is that the bad women out there have either been sheltered and spoiled their entire lives, or they've been beaten down so many times by the degenerate culture we live in that they get Stockholm syndrome and start to like it and think it's normal. Both my wife and I were the latter, and we ended up breaking free from that cycle of never ending shit to become better people.

These guys are immature and need someone to love them, so that they can grow as men. They also need to realize that they will never find a 10/10 virgin waifu like they see in their animus. 3D women are ugly, and they sweat, bleed, and shit like everyone else. They need to reconnect with reality and focus on starting families.

he mad

mostly because they were brainwhased by the left to the core

>women in charge is just the bee’s knees!

>this entire thread
Kek look at these pathetic nerds. Stop LARPing as relevant people and go back to /r9k/.

It's not, but what are you trying to say here?

They have shown their true face.
White women are the most privileged group in the history of the universe and they choose to act it out instead of showing some decency.
Basically, women today are all the proof we need that no human should ever have it too easy in life or their character will become rotten.
Honestly, I can't even remember the last time I was genuinely happy to see a woman. They are kind of like obstacles to me in my daily life, really. I just want them gone.

i see it as the women are leading the charge into a world without tradition or morals.
i might not be a pure white aryan uberman.
but even as a half cast, even as an ex criminal and gang member.
i can see the horrors that await down the path the women want.
the last 15 years has seen the world change pretty drastically.
what was once seen as wrong, is now celebrated by the media
Men have been made second class citizens.
Our place in the world has been diminished.
Men need to take the world back.
Another World War will restore balance

Look at those people you posted in that picture. You just answered your own question.

Women are irrational, lack the ability to see the consequences of actions, and are prone to leftism(largely due to the former two reasons).

How do you even become a leftist? How is open-borders and diversity ever a good thing?

>Why do so many white nationalists have resentment/bitterness towards women?
I think we've seen from their cringeworthy protests and spastic parades that they can't get laid in a whorehouse with a $100 bill pinned to their shirts, they prefer hitting women to fucking them, and they have exceedingly poor hygiene. The ones that can climb the steps out of their mom's basement, at least.