Would dating Akane make you a cuckold?

Would dating Akane make you a cuckold?

It would make you a lucky guy

Depends on how serious you are.

Not really because odds are, it isn't going to lead to anything serious and isn't going to last. Supposing you're aware of her nature, it might be fun. Problem is that she totally enchants men and they want to be with her, which will make the experience as painful as it is pleasurable. So yeah, try not to fall for her.

It depends.

If she's not fucking other guys while we're dating then no, even if she was the town bicycle before I can't be cucked if nobody is banging her while I lay claim to her.

If she is and I'm aware of it and I choose to stay with her (which I wouldn't), yes.

She looks so old in the anime. In the mango she's young and pretty.

If you happily accept she's fucking other men while you're dating her.

Just bang her for one night and toss her aside after, No feelings attached even though she's a cutie.

The issue is she's so good, men don't want to leave her. Like this horny dog, he settled with being her boytoy if it meant being with her.

She has to break them off herself.

Her and Raphiel from Gabriel DropOut need to do a cross over and suicide pact together.

No. Because Akane is for pump and dump.

If only men knew how to dump.

I feel bad for Mugi desu, as soon as he accepts he likes slut Akane and being cuckolded by her, he gets meta-cuckolded by sensei.

I want to be like Kanai-sensei and convert her, then spend the rest of my life doing everything I can to make her the happiest wife in the world.

Have fun cleaning the cum that is leaking out of all her her holes on all of the furniture you bought. She will be bringing in men of all ages, shapes, races, and degenerate fetishes into your home and guilelessly fucking them right in front of you. She'll tell you to watch over her child with Tyrone and to feed him while she rides him reverse cowgirl and as Tyrone fingers her ass, a hole you only get to touch once in a blue moon.

No, you see I'm going to convert her. There will be no Tyrones.

can't change a slut user. being mindbroken is a one way street.

She will eventually get bored of you. Even if it's temporary. She'll get on the train and feel the hot stares of some really hot guys (not pic related) and won't be able to fend off the though of them manhandling her and treating her roughly, something a cuck like you could never do.

She easily got swept up in the moment to cuck sensei, but such a thing can't last for long. A woman like her is fickle, and will always long for dick and attention, which can't be satiated.

>Akane will never be your wife
>you will never help feed her with a steady supply of desirable men and prey on the women she makes jealous and empty
>you will never have a love so strong, you destroy others' lives together for your mutual pleasure

>tfw even Yuuji Kazami feels flustered around Akane

Non-disgusting subs when?

Having STDs is lucky?

I want to pound this fucking slut.

If you get the good kind then yes.