California Sanctuary City Official Enriched in Mehico

California city official is gunned down while vacationing in Mexico.

>In 2016 Imperial Beach Mayor Serge Dedina issued a proclamation, declaring Imperial Beach to be a "Welcoming City."

>foxnews.com/us/2017/12/30/california-city-official-is-gunned-down-while-vacationing-in-mexico.html

Shit. Where to start? LEL

Was he for or against Trumps wall?

And nothing was lost

They should probably build the wall north of this city

am I reading it right that he lived in Mexico and commuted to San Diego?
what kind of cunt do you have to be to be in California gov't and refuse to live there

MUNCH THE TACO GET THE WHACKO

EAT THE BURRITO
YOUR LIFE IS FINIDO

>California city official is gunned down while vacationing in Mexico.
Good

I think it comes down to $$$$ guy was probably saving thousands of dollars living in Mexico instead of San Diego.

Try the molé get a bullet holé

Ironic isn't it?

Just doing the jobs Americans don't want to do

You're welcome

You realize this justifies sanctuary cities in their minds, right?

"Mexico is too dangerous to deport people to" they say "we need to protect these people by keeping them in America where it is safe".

They will never EVER make the connection, even if they get shot.

he was the Director of Finance
$$$$ theory checks out
a surfer too maybe the breaks aren't so crowded down there.
I'd want my local gov't to be residents of the local of course this is SoCal so living in Mexico makes some sense.

Be american
Get shot in mexico

>At least I'm not racist...
t. last words

Just to clarify i know serge, but the person who perished was doug bradley. Doug lived in playas de tijuana but was vacationing in ixtapa one of the southern states about 1200miles from tijuana. Cuñture is very diferent down there where the zetas cartel roams. Its sad man.

Are the terrorist orgs still working with the zetas ?

More than likely, he was trying to buy drugs from some cholo and he got BTFO for his degeneracy, that's what all surfers and tourists do, use drugs and get fucked up in beaches

Nothing of value was lost, one less degenerate roaming our streets and spreading decline in our society

Trump curse boys?

>shaming your little brother like that in public, on the internet no less
I hope he gets even and posts her private nudes with a finger in her twat

I'm trying to understand what happened here. Is there a story to this?

Every Bartlett or Bertalott I've ever met has been a fucking moron

Capeshitters deserve that and more, he will associate superhero costumes with shame from now on. The public shaming saved the future of this kid.