Evolutionary pressure(s) that made Asians more intelligent?

Which evolutionary pressures made East Asians so intelligent?

Other urls found in this thread:

endphysics.com/chinese_characters_iq.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The eternal Asian father caused all of this

seems random

like a lottery of sorts

why are south Asians so much dumber than east Asians? like Cambodians are retarded.

If I had a million kids and made them all buy 5 lottery ticket at least one of them would be rich

cold environment, high population level, competition for resources and ruthless culling of the population

Considering the close genetic relations, I conclude that iq it's enviromental and not genetic.

Historical and isolated individual trends are explained by genetic memory going back a few generations.

They are not more inteligent than whites. Its because they have many more men than women.

I would believe that the early Confucian emphasis on education caused smarter people to become more successful in Asia (which meant more children).

However, Europe did not have such an emphasis on education until recently, which means that for centuries, the people that had the most kids were those of wealthy families.

You. I like you.

High population density caused cooperation.

Rice farming. It takes a great deal of skill, planning, and long-term thinking.

> Rice
> Chopsticks
> More room for brain mass, less for jaw

Pretty much the hu-Asian explanation.

Honor based civilization. Do what is expected of you. Take instruction, Follow instruction, Repeat.
Asians are great at repeating orders. Not necessarily imaginative or creative. But great at maths.

Your entire post was fucking retarded. It's not even worth discussing.

I don't believe it is genetic. It's just that Asians study more. I went to school with a lot of Asians and after school they would go do several hours of maths classes.

How the fuck am I supposed to eat fish off the bone with chopsticks?
T. 留学生

They have larger brains, weigh more mass and the inside capacity of their cranium is also larger. This part of it is not debatable.

Te main difference between Europeans and NE-Asians is the size of the part of the brain used for vision/pattern recognition.
The theory is that this was necessary for spotting food in an arctic environment (same environment that changed the eyelid shape)

There's also a roughly 5 point IQ bonus through training if you study Chinese characters.
endphysics.com/chinese_characters_iq.html

Separate bone from fish to the degree you can, then pick out the non-bone parts to eat.

Or fry the fish with the bone so that both can be eaten.

Or just fry the bone and that's also damn delicious as a snack.

I heard Chinese administrative tests could have been a factor

>hurr durr evolution is just random man
>t. brainlet who doesn't understand how evolution is driven

the easier you have it (in terms of survival), the more dumb people manage to survive and reproduce, and the more dumb people you get. And people tend to have it easier in places where there's no harsh winters.

you're a retard and have no idea what the words you're using even mean

there are many things you can't improve no matter how much you learn and study

The real question is why are they so good at maths but seem to be more limited when it comes to coming up with any original thoughts. The problem is that psychometrics tend to all be reduced to >muh IQ without any discrimination between traits.

The problem I have is separating the bone from the meat with chopsticks. It's also not something I cook myself, it's served at my dorm.

intelligent how? china (like jews) test specific subsets of their population that are urbanized and therefore more intelligent, do you really think that the avg chink farmer has an iq greater than 90?

When I graduated in highschool the top 3 students in my school were all asians, 1 was fresh off the boat and the 2 were born here. I think genetics is more of an influence than environment.

>ITT: hurr durr IQ isn't genetic
I can't believe people are still stupid.