Why do you live?

Why do you live? What drives you to continue living, instead of offing yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjJqpig4yGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The myth and hope of the Lion awakening

I'm still good looking enough so that women come onto me all the time and I probably have ~5 years of that left, at least.

Well suicide is painful

youtube.com/watch?v=NjJqpig4yGA

not going to hell I swear I'm in guan

Inertia, mostly. Spite too.

I want to live because I want to see myself become the best version of myself. Then I can die a happy man

I don't want to reincarnate as a nigger

can't afford a gun and my country does not make it easy to have access to then :(

trying to survive long enough to witness the invention of AI so my computer can slowly develop into my wife until i can finally marry it (her)

Killing myself would be a sin. It would also make my parents and some other people very sad.
Other than that, I don't know. Every day feels like a nightmare.

I have a duty to my family to keep kicking as they've poured so much kindness and love into my upbringing and it would be unfair for me to GG out.

That said, if there was ever a freak accident and my dad and grandad died I'd be dead in a day.

money

Life is short enough as it is. Why expedite death?
What keeps me going are the unknowns of tomorrow. As cliche as it sounds, you never know what's in store for the future. And if you kill yourself, you'll never know what could've been.

>What drives you to continue living,
I have 3 kids and 5 doggers to take care of and I like my job, also I'd like to see the day of the rope but I'm not terribly optimistic on that one

how the fuck do you end up with 5 kids

>What drives you to continue living, instead of offing yourself?

you datamining for psychological details to craft your next demoralization campaign?

We still have work to do.

I thought I smelled a glow

>a paki with no reading comprehension appears

it's two in the morning dude, gimme a break

I have to find some way to escape the matrix in this lifetime. Giving up now would be essentially pressing the restart button. I'd like to just hit the shut down buttom permanently and not have to be reincarnated into this fucking world.

But other than that, I've lost close friends to suicide. It fucking sucks. I wouldn't want to do that to the people who know me.

alright I'll pound down an extra pint or 6 to catch up

>AI scripting by male nerds
>her