Is this the beginning of the end?

>doctors always ask me if I got my flu shot yet

What kind of faggot gets flu shots anyway?

No, I believe that it is the end of the end.

the weak

>only survivors of the flu are friendless kissless virgin NEETs living on autismbux who don't get anywhere near another human for months at a time
>2020 is the beginning of the NEET World Order

it's a typical winter, ya fuckin babies

False, I haven't gotten this sick in years.

It's the flu, not fucking super aids you mong. I haven't gotten a flu shot since 06, and i get minor colds once, maybe twice a year. Quit eating garbage food, work out/do something physical regularly and you'll find out the human immune system is pretty good at fighting off common viruses.

I haven't gotten the flu since last time i had the flu shot 13 years ago. Haven't had more than a weak cough and sniffle in 5 years.

I commute via public transportation (train and subway) to NYC no less than 3x a week and i goo to public buildings, have physical contact with no Less than 20 people and never wash my hands.

Tl;dr the weak should fear the strong

>never wash my hands.

t. Bed ridden cuck sick with 15th cold this winter

>Checked
Meningitis didn't kill me, pneumonia didn't kill me.
Fortunately having these as a kid made my immune system pretty strong. Knock on wood.

Have you guys ever wondered why they push flu shots so hard?

Natural population controls shouldn't be messed with. They got us this far and stoping it will slow our progress.
Weed out the weak.

You're weak

Why would you wash your hands? Are you a surgeon?

>putting other people's fecal matter in your mouth and eyes

Real bright bulb we got here.

I get the flu every year and go to work anyway
I unironically do it because it makes me feel tough
Slog out of bed and get to work. Dad would be proud

>Not infecting your patients with your germs to make sure they come back stronger
>Not taking your patients germs to make sure you are immune for the next surgery
Lol, surgeons washing their hands and working with gloves are the ultimate soy boys.

>I like to get everyone else at work sick

unfortunately it's like a big dick measuring contest in this country to see who can take off the least amount of days

>implying shit particles don't spray out of the toilet whenever you flush it
also, protip: if you can smell something (farts, poop, etc.) that means you are inhaling it.

desu we should probably ban hospitals and antibiotics

Are flu shots effective? sounds like placeboo.

this years flu shot will only give you a 10% chance of immunity to the current strain of flu.

I do like getting other people sick. Eat a cock faggots. This is for everything those kids did to me in middle school

They're very effective at what they are intended for:

>can't handle the flu

>t. 5 days straight flu so far

I haven't been sick in years but this strain turned me into a soyim, haven't been able to get out of bed since xmas

Yes.

This will be the coldest winter in the American northeast in over 200 years. Literal feet of snow will fall. The entire northeast corridor including Washington DC, New York and Boston will be shut down for weeks at a time. People will literally freeze to death inside of their homes.

This flu will mutate to become resistant to vaccinations and more deadly. Millions of Americans will catch it, hundreds of thousands will die. It will be the deadliest flu outbreak since the Spanish Flu outbreak in 1918.

The American west will alternate more and more intensely between sessions of extreme drought and extreme flooding. Dams will burst. Wildfires will intensify. Increased earthquakes as Yellowstone gets closer to eruption. The majority of California will become uninhabitable.

And then the political turmoil will begin.

Screenshot this.

I have an autoimmune disorder and if I get the flu I could die. I don't get flu shots. If God wants me dead I will be in his hands. Let jesus take the wheel.

Is the flu the whitest disease?

Is the CDC owned by pharmaceutical and medical companies?

You probably have Injun admixture like a typical Amerimutt, I didn't get sick once. Lol fuckin pussy

>I have an autoimmune disorder

AIDS

what sucks is it's only 10% effective this year.

you have a 90% chance of getting the flu. IOW 100% :)

Bless us, Papa Nurgle.

>Dying of the flu

Are you a child or elderly person? If not, you'll live.

I told you she would hide as the flu.

i walked around a US walmart so i probably have been exposed to everything by now, my immune system is on point

>NEET world order

underrated

Its the flu lmao how would this end the world

says the nigger with AIDS or lupus

I'm not even American

>If not, you'll live.
Cool. Too many people anyway. I hope the fatality rate is 100% among nonwhites.

So just wait until next year. Dont let them shoot what they basically admit is junk in your veins.

I havent had a flu shot in like 3 years and im fine.

>tfw I haven’t got the flu since I stopped getting flu shots over a decade ago.

Interesting how I got sick every year when I took the shots.

I caught it, shit was miserable

But I got better

t. feathernigger

Celiac

Just dont hang around dirty sick people.

That's what the shot does. It gets you minor sick so your body builds up antibodies. If you live healthy as it is then there's really no point in getting a flu shot because your immune system will already be pretty good

I had to get it, the one we had nearly did me in. It had everything, I was too weak to move. Couldn't keep anything down including liquids, and it gave me a fever. I wasn't going to get it this year, so I took the mercury Jew.

Knoxville user here. Can confirm people are getting sick all over. Never had a flu shot. Healthy and feeling good right now

How long man? Been sick 48 hours and only barely starting to feel better

Ur bound to catch it man the shit is pandemic.

t. male nurse

LOL you know the BOOMERS are in town when we are getting FLU JAB threads on pol. Fucking jokes. Piss of back to your cats you smelly cat ladies!

>got a free flu shot from work
>All the nigs were nigging out saying how flu shots are a conspiracy
>Hahaha stupid niggers
>Got the flu anyway

Fug.

Flu ain't one to fuck around with in 2014 I got sick with the flu for like 8 days and had to go to hospital

Sounds like bs but please be true

>tfw many boomers die off every winter

:^)

it's not that cold if it can still snow

Guys how long does this flu last

>dies from AIDS next year

I've never been vaccinated other than the crap the put in me at birth and so far I've survived conjunctivitis, chickenpox, and over 10 cases of tonsillitis. I only get sick once or twice a year with the common cold that goes away in 1 or 2 days, and I have never gotten the flu yet. I think I'm good.

Wtf!? Netherlands has a flu epidemic too.

The flu vaccine is only 10% effective. My father got vaccinated and is fighting off the flu since last week. Literally throwing money away getting getting the flu vaccine.

Lupus? I don't know it could be liver cancer. The symptoms fit.

I don't get the shot and I rarely get sick

Never had a flu shot and yet I've never had the flu. My mom is a nurse and she also never gets the flu shot so she's forced to wear a surgical mask for the duration of the flu season, the last time she got the flu shot it almost killed her (before she became a nurse).

Alright team. Give me a differential diagnosis on a homosexual male, late 20s, overweight. Experiences chronic fatigue, joint pain, depression and inability to develope social relationships.

Is it Lupus?

Statistically isn't anyone wondering why it's widespread in the majority of the nation, yet flu shots are also at an all time high.

Sheep are a hive.

No idea user but you should get blood tests done, nothing against gays but your people can incubate some nigger tier diseases that you might have caught

Nah, vaccinations are safe. If society identifies a creative, mental illness records are falsified as a means of control.

Celiac disease.

Just recovering from the flu. Usually don't get it. Was really bad this time around. But if rather get it once in a while than take the (((vaccine)))

is this the new slide / shill / bullshit

Sir, you're the patient here. Be honest with us. We know you're a homosexual. We are trying to help you.

Can confirm am home sick now. 7 people called in sick to work today as well.

Fuck it I'm going to get one last burger before we all die

I'm a heart and lung transplant and the doctors told me if I didn't get one I could die.

When I cook ameriburgers I don't like licking the raw meat juices off my fat little fingers, but if you do, go ahead, don't wash your hands.

>Tl;dr the weak should fear the strong

Every day I hope that somewhere, some genius is using crispr to make some super bug.

One day a real rain wish wash the scum off these streets

>i goo to public buildings
I thought I was the only one who goo'd

House! Quit trying to ruin this user's LARP. I'll be in my office.

You need sex for that to happen tho

Probably just a homosexual with AIDS. We should do some dangerous, experimental tests to check.

My mum at work was one of the few that didn't have the flu shot last flu season and surprisingly everyone who got the flu shot got sick while my mum didn't.

Go figure...

I literally almost died from the flu once a few years ago. I was sitting in my office chair wrapped in a blanket, no one was home. I literally could not move, literally could not even lift my forearm. I tried so hard to stay awake. I finally went to sleep and wasn't sure if I was going to wake up again.

Stop posting reddit memes you fucking fag

Can't we just do some crazy procedure nobody has ever tried? It'll be cool and I definitely won't kill myself.

Absoluetly not House! Foreman, told me what you're up to. Not in my hospital. Administer a full pannel blood test and STD screen. Also, check out my rack and juicy ass.

Must suck to have a weak immune system. I get sick once a year, although it does suck really bad when i do get sick, like full on projectile bile vomiting. Also the flu shot is the dumbest fucking thing ever, i don't even trust it.

Fuck off you cuck, it was the top hit from google. If you watched the fucking show you'd know it's a running joke, nobody ever has lupus but they diagnose it all the time. One episode toward the end has a chick get diagnosed with all kinds of crazy things and they finally figure out it's lupus.

Drink diluted Apple Cider Vinegar with carrot juice, eat raw garlic and make ginger tea, take shitloads of lypospheric vitamin C (the liquid kind.) Eat hot as fuck foods and drink lots of water and rub on your body like you're an old tai chi master. You'd be amazed what you can work through and how healthy you can keep yourself even if you binge party and smoke like me.

There's a term for it, the antigenic sin. Malaria works in a similar manner

Just drink a glass of orange juice every morning. I was working in oil and basically lived around my crew - eat, sleep, drive, and work together. I drank a glass of OJ every morning. They ALL got sick, I was literally stuck in a van with them for hours every single day and I didn't get so much as a cough.

The trick is to start drinking orange juice BEFORE you get sick, it won't do you much help once you get it.

Nobody likes us. We should leave.

This is why the Canada-Amerigay wall should be built.

My coworker is half feathernigger and this faggot gets sick every month lmao.

No wonder those cucks died out

You're all a bunch of idiots. OP is a faggot and has AIDS from sucking so much cock. He'll probably die within the next 2 to 3 weeks.