They finally caught him

They finally caught him

The infamous nigerian prince email scammer is an old white dude

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2017/12/30/nigerian-prince-scam-arrest/#MIt1dzuCHPqi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The majority are niggers in cafes in Nigeria. I reverse scammed at least 10k from them this year

Fake and gay
Sage

Police arrested a 67-year-old man in Slidell, Louisiana after an 18-month investigation in connection with Nigerian prince email scams. The man is suspected of being a middle-man for a group in Nigeria that used the Nigerian prince email scam to get money from unsuspecting people, the Slidell Police Department announced on Facebook.

The man police arrested, Michael Neu, is suspected of facilitating these transfers of money from victims to his co-conspirators. Neu faces 269 counts of wire fraud and money laundering, having participated in hundreds of scam transactions.

Michael Neu faces 269 counts of wire fraud and money laundering for his involvement with 'Nigerian prince' email scams.

Although the scam has become a bit of a joke like the FTC says, it still results in millions of dollars in losses for victims every year, and people who get caught up in the scams can sometimes face personal harm.

mashable.com/2017/12/30/nigerian-prince-scam-arrest/#MIt1dzuCHPqi

As soon as they catch the hacker known as Sup Forums the internet will be safe

They’ll never catch me. Digits confirm

did we just reverse kangz them?

Chaim Steinberg

op

>old white dude
Looks like a kike, you fucktard.
Anyway, you surely didn't think any nigger was smart enough to actually think that shit up, did you?

269 boomers learned their lesson

That was a fun website

Totally white

You srz

how do you reverse scam nigerian nig nogs?

my nikka

And reported

is that what you've made or what you've cost them?

Call up any scammer other than the ones that say they’re PC technicians and act like a Microsoft employee. They actually fall for it pretty easily if you don’t have an accent. It’s best to get them to send crypto currency too or you can install malware on their PC.

>100s of scam emails
Oh fuck, HUNDREDS?

that's funny as hell.

>scammer
>Disney villain-tier nose
every fucking time

gold!

visa scams were a pretty good game to run in asia. particularly india