Apparently there is a uprising in Iran

Apparently there is a uprising in Iran.

How long before the government is over thrown?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
pscp.tv/w/1lDxLArPNEwKm?q=iran
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, they're cutting off the internet. Maybe a few weeks?

IRIB World Service did not begin their routine HF Radio broadcasts today.

It depends.
If Trump calls up all the military commanders and makes them an offer they can't refuse then it'll take only a few days.

Iran is corrupt as fuck so a combination of threats/bribes will work.

I guess trump is still funding some of the Cia.

where do i apply to take in a iranian refugee qt?

Here's the face of the new government

Russia and China wont let that happen, Iran is far more important that Syria.

Fuck Cia niggers

Are some Iranians so stupid that they don't understand that (((they))) are waiting for an opportunity to topple their government again?

The protesters are mostly K*rds

no, iranians are just chimping out like they do every half decade or so, like 2009, it will lead to nothing.

Nope. It's protests in persian areas. Stop spreading misinformation. There are no protests in kurd areas.

There is an (((Uprising)))

Fuck Israel

I'm sure this is an (((organic))) uprising. ZOG is known for meddling in Iranian affairs. The only thing problems in Iran favors is Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

Nope, mostly minorities

Anytime there isn't someone who is falling in line with the globalists there is a (((democratic))) uprising which ends up in a massive bloodshed of innocent people

So I know /sg/ supports the gov't, but what about the rest of Sup Forums? Donnie hates the Iran theocrats so I assume Sup Forums does too

>dumpster on fire

Oh shit, is antifa on the scene?

>CIA shipping antifa to Iran
>Gets killed by IRGC
Might not be so bad

They tried this a few years ago during the Arab Spring and the uprising was suppressed.

Soros backed with US aid.
$18bn funded in to a Persian Spring.
8000 IS fighters were shipped from Syria with US aid to unknown locations. Expect a (((people's uprising))) followed by IS hijacking and militancy now that the attempt to take down Assad has failed spectacularly. Syria 2.0 is the goal.

Shits going down. Internet being cut off. Expect violent crackdowns imminently.

Russia and China will get involved they have too much invested in the country
They have Shadow Commander. He'll fuck everyone up.

>they're cutting off the internet
how is everyone there still tweeting then?
Things aren't as they seem, it seems.

CIA has a bunch of loose bois left over from Syria

There are ways to bypass it for the younger tech savvy crowd. The average person will be cut off.
This happened last time they tried I think in 2011/2012.

how do you bypass cell towers being shut off?

Soros, CIA, Mossad, or who the fuck knows is stoking this flame. Syria and ISIS are finally beginning to quiet down so there needs to be a new destabilization to fund the military industrial complex.

One world government in bound

>((apparently))

If you see neocons and Jews with blue checkmarks and titles like "political analyst", "terror expert", etc. pushing for regime change, you can be sure it's MOSSAD/CIA.

It started in mashad idiot. Also, now 30 cities have revolted.

You want well-informed speculation, check out @ThomasWictor on twitter. It's like drinking from a firehose unfortunately, but the guy has a sharp eye, and speculates reasonably. tl;dr he thinks some other regime may be backing the riots, that snipers have picked off a couple of aggressive police, some military equipment shot up an Iranian building. Also, the police don't seem to be going against the people, who have captured a few important buildings.

>Every time a retard make that claim. to absolve the crimes of Cuba, Venezuela or North Korea.
PLZ KYS

Nope, no violent crackdowns, although the 'global Basij' are grouping in the Golan Heights. But I have no idea what that means, beyond that they exist.

The opened fired on protesters though

show flag

It's another Sup Forums nothingburger. It'll be over in a few days.

Probably but its still of significance, CIA doesn't do this everyday.

You're retarded

Nah m8

Whenever we get around to doing it.

BREAKING NEWS:

*** ISIS HQ IS IN IRAN **

Let's go geddum bois

Depends on how long till us intervenes.

are you sure youre not an agent of evil

it was always a splatterfest anyway, who maintains their transmitter?

According to what source? Your ass? They are mostly in the central and eastern parts of the country, not the west.
I suspected you were an /sg/ Assad bootlicker. Stay there next time.

>Russia, China, and Iran alliance meme
If the Iranian regime were to invite Russians it would be the death of the regime, you see during WWII the allies occupied Persia to secure shipments of oil and other good for their forces, after the war all allied powers agreed to leave, however the Russians didn't until later and during their time they created communist parties that tried to subvert Persia. They are still angry over this and when the Russians back in about 2014-5 made an agrement with Iran to set up an airbase from where they could fly and bomb ISIS, normal Iranians went and protested until the Russians were forces to leave, and it isn't just the Russians, any foreign force would be seen as hostile. Then there is China, which is fucking over Iran economically. One way is that they've been flooding Iran with their steel, they are probably partly responsible for Iran's economic misery that caused these protests.

>Not retarded
Posts a picture of a mentally challenged retard. Nice try retard

Ayy lmao, someone post the meme of the guy with an AR fighting the U.S military.

>They are mostly in the central and eastern parts of the country, not the west.
According to what source? Your ass?

I want the rest of the photo dammit

CNN - WHY ARE YOU SPREADING PROPAGANDA CREATED BY THE IRANIAN GOVERNMENT???
CNN caught sharing Iranian government propaganda pscp.tv/w/1lDxLArPNEwKm?q=iran