Guys I used to be a racist but I finally took some initiative and did an analysis of black people in Alabama...

Guys I used to be a racist but I finally took some initiative and did an analysis of black people in Alabama. As we can see violent crime DECREASES when we have more black people. I'm totally BTFO guys. I think people have been making fake infographics and I think it's time for Sup Forums to learn the truth. pic 100% related

Other urls found in this thread:

channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More niggers means more dead niggers which means less crime. Good plan, OP.

Blacks still commit more crime than whites. The only question is why. channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

>a population that's 80% black will commit less violent crime than a population that's 0% black
>this has never actually happened, but my research suggests...

It's empirically true that in Alabama, counties with lower amounts of blacks have higher amounts of violent crime committed. This is empirical evidence buddy, I'm not bending to my will, I'm only stating the facts.

You do see those massive outliers right? Besides, why are you analyzing counties(?) or something instead of just a racial breakdown?

but are the niggers still the ones committing the crime, or not?

if you have a small population of blacks next to a large population of whites or asians, the blacks are gonna see a lot of potential targets and the violent crime rate might go up

Okay Sherlock and what’s about the police departments becoming more black and therefore more corrupt and incompetent. Then there is the gang mentality and the hood mentality, so basically if a neighborhood is all black nobody there will talk to state authorities about anything „their boys“ have done.

Sup Forums will never accept the truth my fellow proxyfagging "leaf". Its just how things are.

Go ahead and post the study this data is from. And even if you aren't being dishonest (highly unlikely) a single outlier does not disprove a trend.

That is not a statistically significant negative correlation, your graph is most similar to the rightmost one in pic related. A straight trendline would have a slightly negative slope, but would be nearly straight showing, in this case at least, that blacks do not affect murder at all. Also, where is the white chart so we can make a comparison?

>Black people stop stealing when they have no one to steal from

>Murder
Violent crime that is.

Things to note;

Crime is lower is areas that are less black, are blacks still the ones committing the crime?

How is the data collected, as in who reports it? Is recorded crime higher because other races are more likely to report it?

>Implying cops give a fuck to investigate violent crime in areas where blacks are more than 70% of the population.
>Also implies that people would care to report violent crime in areas where crime is commonplace and just a daily thing.

Hope you're not in Uni and think you're actually smart..

what's the r of that graph, leaf?

>we can see violent crime DECREASES when we have more black people
GREAT NEWS, OP

YOU move there, then
[ BTFO ]

>make hoods no go no patrol zone

>hurr crime is 0

its high enough as to say that the variables are not independent

Now go propose your theories in East Palo Alto. Don’t forget to write us, as your being raped up the ass for a pack of Newports, you delusional fuck.

So per capita, there are higher numbers but because someone did a terrible job at doing ARCH regressions, they've come to the conclusion that the information shows a correlation.

That's not even a straight line you shitskin.